Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results November '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember that same ref giving me a yellow card for taking to long to retrieve the ball from the next field over to take a throw in. but that is nothing compared to the shite that I witnessed yesterday. It was an entertaining game to say the least.
Sorry about the field Surfer, that's what happens when you use fields for football and soccer, it was all mud last week and they brought in a whole bunch of sand, got rid of the mud, but both teams were playing beach soccer. We missed 3 or 4 glorious chances in the first half that should have been the game, you guys scored a nice header goal to take the lead. Second half we pressed hard for the equaliser but no luck today, your defender saved you the win with a headed clearance off the goal-line in the dying seconds, good match. Now....for the ref...absolute shocker. I know that we have a lot of yappers on our team..but come on. Our defender goes in hard on a tackle (foul) ref calls it, but the guy starts questioning him,,,ref tells him to shut up...keeps talking..three times ref tells him to keep quiet and then pulls a straight red...guy keeps talking and starts leaving...ref shows red again and tells him to get off...and then flashes a yellow????? Guy is on the side-line ref tells him to leave the park..again more yelling at ref from everyone....ref says he's not going to start the game until he leaves and no added time...guys has almost left the park our other defender says "ref are you going to start the game?" ..yellow card (his third of the year and he misses the next game:mad:) After the handshake with the other team, one of our guys says don't shake the refs hand, ref calls him over and says "what did you say?" nothing, the guy says,,,, I heard you.. shake my hand!!!! Our guy says no way am I shaking your hand....red card!!!unbelievable.. I was right there and say "ref theres no way you can give him a red for that, he doesn't have to shake your hand" ref says "I didn't give him a red for not shaking my hand, I gave him a red for what he said!!!even more puzzling! So next game we've got our three defenders out for yapping, no dirty tackles, no fights, just questioning the ref! Our report will be in tomorrow, but probably useless as the league has to defend their refs, but now I've got guys wanting to quit and not put up with this BS (sorry this is so long):mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, but I bet there weren't 3/4 inch rocks in the mix!
What is with them filling grass fields with sand??? We played out in Chilliwack and the whole field was sand. I took a shot on goal it felt like I was in a sand trap. Horrible. Invest in turf. Grass is not needed around here. My knee is scratched to shite.

Dec 3, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember that same ref giving me a yellow card for taking to long to retrieve the ball from the next field over to take a throw in. but that is nothing compared to the shite that I witnessed yesterday. It was an entertaining game to say the least.

These refs are the kind of refs that fck with the fact that cards need to be carried into cup, they shouldnt go around throwing colors to try and take control of a game, maybe if they ran with the play and got at least 50% of the calls correct we wouldnt see all the bitching and ranting about how they shouldnt carry into cup. This doesnt apply to ALL refs but I think we all know who the shite ones are...... Seriously $60.00 for 90 mins is pretty good pay, they should earn it by running their asses off just like we do!

Are they not accountable for anything?:mad:

New rule: Both teams complain (legitimally) about the officiating, $60.00 gets returned, to both clubs. Deal? lol. :D

Anyone want to start a petition? lol.:)

Sad there is nothing we can do.:(

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg 1 - coyotes 0....they didn't play better than us but won. not much to say. we had 2 and a half chances and we didn't capatilize they had one or two chances and scored in the 88th minute. not the best soccer to watch possession must have been 50/50 ball was mostly in the middle. our guy missed two open chances. no excuses if you can't score you can't win. hats off to peg for scoring their one chance hopefully they demolish stolo again next weekend.

you could play us any day and you know what, regardless the outcome no one can shut out mouths for good :D...and im not even joking you guys are so beatable hell i'd be surprised if you guys can even beat pegasus in our group

Nice game you guys lost to pegasus. What a joke. Just like your team. guess i'll have to adjust my comments. you might be 4th place not 3rd in 2C.

loser is as loser does....

Attachments

• owned - gramma kick basby.gif
    owned - gramma kick basby.gif
    97 KB · Views: 256

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice game you guys lost to pegasus. What a joke. Just like your team. guess i'll have to adjust my comments. you might be 4th place not 3rd in 2C.

Yeah that loss leaves us red faced. Pegasus is better than their record but dropping 3 points to langley players hurts if they were to win that game they'd be closer to us in the standings. Rams are climbing the table as well 5 wins in their last 6 games!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

they scored 1 we didn't they win we didn't no more to say. it would be a shame if you lost to a "4th place" team in the cup :rolleyes:.....hopefully we meet then

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
they scored 1 we didn't they win we didn't no more to say. it would be a shame if you lost to a "4th place" team in the cup :rolleyes:.....hopefully we meet then

you'll be out by the 3rd round.......

Attachments

• 36_2_70[1].gif
    36_2_70[1].gif
    48.7 KB · Views: 228

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers v LUFC Knights 3-2
Westcoast SC v Port Moody Gunners 4-1
SFC Pegasus Rangers v Sto'lo Utd Should be a good game.. too bad i'll be on the sidelines
GEU Rams v Dewdney Celtic 2-1
Langley Players Utd v Surrey Coyotes B 3-0 Coyotes should have no problem

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC Rangers v LUFC Knights Tie both teams can't seem to score 1-1
Westcoast SC v Port Moody Gunners Gunners with little problems 5-0
SFC Pegasus Rangers v Sto'lo Utd Stolo will win 3-1
GEU Rams v Dewdney Celtic (Just hoping I can suit up:( )
Langley Players Utd v Surrey Coyotes B Coyotes with ease 4-0..ps how has anyone lost to the Players???

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know what kind of shape ron ralph is in? 6 stud conditions yet ? does anyone know which of the two fields the players play on? is it the north one....or the south one? i think the south one is the one at the bottom of the little hill. franchise? robj?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know what kind of shape ron ralph is in? 6 stud conditions yet ? does anyone know which of the two fields the players play on? is it the north one....or the south one? i think the south one is the one at the bottom of the little hill. franchise? robj?

closet to the highway or second pitch from the parking lot depends were your coming from

They'll be there early running a full practice an hour before the game

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone know what kind of shape ron ralph is in? 6 stud conditions yet ?

What do you mean Yet? I remember a brief stint in '91, In I think July? that it was playable in Multi's.

Actually to be fair, its not bad so far this year. Not much rain this week, it might be good to go on the weekend.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

It is a very small field. Youth size. and like Franchise said they'll be there running a full practice before the game but the Rams were doing the same when they played us, so I don't get what he's trying to say.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a very small field. Youth size. and like Franchise said they'll be there running a full practice before the game but the Rams were doing the same when they played us, so I don't get what he's trying to say.

Here is the difference, they had cones out and mini boxes set-up in there half, we on the other hand were just warming up.

If your guys actually showed up even 15 minutes before the game it would help;)

I feel bad for Matt having his first warm-up in the game

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the difference, they had cones out and mini boxes set-up in there half, we on the other hand were just warming up.

If your guys actually showed up even 15 minutes before the game it would help;)

I feel bad for Matt having his first warm-up in the game

no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0