Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Wolves tonight, Just got feeling back in my fingers so i thought id post it up... Good game we went down 1-0 early. We then went on to score 4 in a row and I decided since i cant hit the net ill play the playmaker and set 3 of the 4 up. Ran into the brick wall they call a goalie in the first half and knocked the wind outta myself, then decided in the 2nd i wasnt done with him yet, So i went in again and what do you know im on my ass again. Guess my 200lbs didnt stand a chance haha. (He will feel me tonight haha.)

Great Game and Have a very happy holiday.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Woa guys (sub and kjohn) I have no idea on what protocol or why we didn't call guys or that they were even offered. I hate the forfeit myself.

Speaking of forfeit....Thanks to the Langley Asshole for not using a phone and making me drive to Maple Ridge and warm-up in the -5 temps waiting to play.

Rams should get the $150 fine for the no-show

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-1 Wolves tonight, Just got feeling back in my fingers so i thought id post it up... Good game we went down 1-0 early. We then went on to score 4 in a row and I decided since i cant hit the net ill play the playmaker and set 3 of the 4 up. Ran into the brick wall they call a goalie in the first half and knocked the wind outta myself, then decided in the 2nd i wasnt done with him yet, So i went in again and what do you know im on my ass again. Guess my 200lbs didnt stand a chance haha. (He will feel me tonight haha.)

is it just me or are all of richys post self centered and egotistical? (sp?) just a thought......

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow... another shameful attempt at modesty. Somebody get this guy some baby oil. If you sit on your hand for a bit till it goes numb..then start up it feels like someone else is doing it...who am I kidding, you want the credit.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow... another shameful attempt at modesty. Somebody get this guy some baby oil. If you sit on your hand for a bit till it goes numb..then start up it feels like someone else is doing it...who am I kidding, you want the credit.

you seem to be an expert at the technique......

Attachments

• hahahaha.gif
    hahahaha.gif
    234.3 KB · Views: 49
Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
yotes bow out for the second time against the nomads, although this time its because of the weather or so they say....looks pretty decent to me for a turf game, come on guys, this is fall/winter ball, we should be able to battle some of these conditions

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-4 win last night vs langley rangers..terrible game Langley could have easily pulled an upset being up 2-0 in the first 10 minutes and with them leading at half 3-2. Doesnt matter though we deserved the win. Next game friday vs port moody on their sh!t turf.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean like 99% of yours?

read my posts and read his.....major difference their buddy.....my posts are about the game, not about how many saves I made, or how many times i touched the ball or for how long i was standing there doin nothing.

Are we a little bit bitter after another loss?

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Richy9 isnt the only one to feel the wrath of our monster of a goalie! I was the lucky recipient of two meat cleavers to the side of the head, while knocking away a ball of the line!

As for the game....back and forth first half. Some good chances at both ends. Good battles each way. 1-1 at the half. Then we didnt come out for the first 15 minutes of the 2nd, went down 3-1 before we started playing again. Generated some good chances including one off the bar, then gave up a 4th late.

Time for a well deserved few weeks off. Rest my bum knee and my ringing head! Enjoy the holidays boys!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
undisputed beat me to it coyotes 6- lufc rangers 4....terrible game, surprised at how the ref said we would be playing 100% even though it was a blizzard...it was fun at first and then it was just cold and not fun at all. the rangers went up quick off a lucky shot. up 2 -0 off some miscommunication at the back. i slid trying to save the ball from going in and in the process got some severe rug burn on my ass, it hurts to do anything. we get 2 goals back in very quick succession. then we just exchanged goals throughout the game. i had to play in net midway through the second half and it was fcuken cold with the wind blowing the snow in my face. all in all an okay performance and one hell of an post game party. T.O. i know you read this shite so ima just say it ....aaahh diver :bronco:......i was quite surprised that willoughby east turf field(the one we were on) was all covered in snow and the field at the bottom just about 15/20 yards away had nothing on it:eek:...just got word no game next week so the gunners will have to wait a few more weeks to play us :rolleyes:...probably the best move since the cement patch will be covered in snow come friday anyways.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yotes bow out for the second time against the nomads, although this time its because of the weather or so they say....looks pretty decent to me for a turf game, come on guys, this is fall/winter ball, we should be able to battle some of these conditions
naa this time it's legit, NAP's turf fields are frozen solid.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
undisputed beat me to it coyotes 6- lufc rangers 4....terrible game, surprised at how the ref said we would be playing 100% even though it was a blizzard...it was fun at first and then it was just cold and not fun at all. the rangers went up quick off a lucky shot. up 2 -0 off some miscommunication at the back. i slid trying to save the ball from going in and in the process got some severe rug burn on my ass, it hurts to do anything. we get 2 goals back in very quick succession. then we just exchanged goals throughout the game. i had to play in net midway through the second half and it was fcuken cold with the wind blowing the snow in my face. all in all an okay performance and one hell of an post game party. T.O. i know you read this shite so ima just say it ....aaahh diver :bronco:......i was quite surprised that willoughby east turf field(the one we were on) was all covered in snow and the field at the bottom just about 15/20 yards away had nothing on it:eek:...just got word no game next week so the gunners will have to wait a few more weeks to play us :rolleyes:...probably the best move since the cement patch will be covered in snow come friday anyways.

When I saw this score I had to laugh. LUFC Rangers are horrible and for you guys to let them score four goals is amazing. Well make sure you guys are sleeping next time we play you, we need the points. And no offence to the Knights and Rangers, but really you guys shouldn't be up next year. If anything one of your teams might stay up because of my stupid mistake, not because you earned it.

WestCoast..What??? thanking my lucky stars Cloverdale turf was covered with snow,it's frickin' cold.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And no offence to the Knights and Rangers, but really you guys shouldn't be up next year.

No offence duff but you guys can't even beat Players and your saying you deserve to stay up. You did what you had to to beat us and hats off you won but to say you deserved to stay up is pretty bold comment you are a bottom half team like us. We have all had our bumps this year.

As for your mistake and the deduction if thats the excuse you are going to use if you get demoted it's a lame one. If you were good enough like the other teams that got points deducted you wouldn't be facing demotion anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0