Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL Div 2] Banter and Results December '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought we definetly should have won just couldnt finish our chances.
Yah man ill agree with you there, you guys showed up to play and did well. We just did not look hungry for a second goal and you guys wanted it more than us.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titan4life and Team "miracle goal" Canada

Good match on Saturday came out of it with a pound or so of rubber pellets in my jersey and hair... look as though after 10-15 minutes in you guys decided to mark me very closely!

Good luck the rest of the way and I hope NOT to see you in cup! :D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So lame how bottom two in each Div 2 division gets relagated and the top two in every div 3 group gets promoted.

Weak Sauce

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So lame how bottom two in each Div 2 division gets relagated and the top two in every div 3 group gets promoted.

Weak Sauce

I would say that the majority of teams that have moved up from last years div 3 deserve to be in div 2 so it makes sense to have 2 from each group going up and 2 going down. The only team in relegation position that came up from div 3 last year is LUFC Rangers I think. Theres always new teams that have to start in div 3 and really shouldn't be playing there.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I think I am accurate in stating that this year's LUFC Rangers team is different from their team last year...

Their keeper last year was FANTASTIC, and this year I can't think it's the same guy, either that or their D sucks ass compared to last year.

They always have a strong turnout to training (They share the field with us)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I think I am accurate in stating that this year's LUFC Rangers team is different from their team last year...

Their keeper last year was FANTASTIC, and this year I can't think it's the same guy, either that or their D sucks ass compared to last year.

They always have a strong turnout to training (They share the field with us)

Its the same d from last year and keeper is the same guy (only reason they don't lose by more each game)

undisputed26

Sep 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you're a retard, i bug jimmy cause he started smack for no reason against us more then once. I had thought he was the prob, i guess it's a team full of dumbasses.

Dont look at the coyotes as a problem rod its just soccer.. dont worry though, the columbia bearcats and I will pray for you.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
acbc should have beat pomo by atleast 5 goals last night. we just dont understand how they are in first place. but big ups for them for pulling off the win when they had less than 20% possession the whole game.

ACBC to win the Cup!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
acbc should have beat pomo by atleast 5 goals last night. we just dont understand how they are in first place. but big ups for them for pulling off the win when they had less than 20% possession the whole game.

ACBC to win the Cup!

I think they had a bunch of red cards from last week...might have had somethign to do with it.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

ACBC to win the Cup!

You guys have a good squad and really missed some of your best players but with all that skill you really need to take advantage of your chances I counted atleast 6 times a shot should have been taken but insted an extra touch was taken and the ball was turned over. You guys have a great shot a the cup I actually think your the most skilled team in div 2 if you stay healthy and everyone shows up. Good luck in the cup and hope we don't see you guys in it.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they had a bunch of red cards from last week...might have had somethign to do with it.

We had 3 red cards and one player who got his 3rd yellow last week. Unlucky, one of our players thought it was a good idea to try and head the ball out of the goalies hands, didn't work but one of the funniest things i've seen this year.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Coyotes had lost to us on halloween rather than having the game postponed, we would have clinched the division with the win last week. Now we have to wait until after the break. what a shame.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well,
we were missing players to injuries as well but its done with.
how is this geu team? any thoughts on these guys?

<p>GEU pumas are the dirtiest bastards in the league... terrible team who just cheap shot all game and kick you and hit you when the ref isn't looking, then when you get stuck in to them and give them a nudge or a shot they bitch and complain like hell. Especially when they threaten players with "a world of hurt" which was amusing! Their back line is weak and you should be able to walk through them. They only seem to go for shots outside the box and got a wicked deflection to put one in on us.. Play smart soccer, pass it around and every through ball will work... kick the shite out of them for everyones sake, send them to div 3 where they belong!

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the Coyotes had lost to us on halloween rather than having the game postponed, we would have clinched the division with the win last week. Now we have to wait until after the break. what a shame.

I think its fair to say you have already clinched ...ya ****

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
<p>GEU pumas are the dirtiest bastards in the league... terrible team who just cheap shot all game and kick you and hit you when the ref isn't looking, then when you get stuck in to them and give them a nudge or a shot they bitch and complain like hell. Especially when they threaten players with "a world of hurt" which was amusing! Their back line is weak and you should be able to walk through them. They only seem to go for shots outside the box and got a wicked deflection to put one in on us.. Play smart soccer, pass it around and every through ball will work... kick the shite out of them for everyones sake, send them to div 3 where they belong!

Well,
We play the way to beat them. We play the ball around and sometimes even too much. And we will do our bets bananaman to send them back to div 3 hahah

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

hey hey now we can't all lose to you when you want us to lose to you... ahaha i rather enjoyed my intoxicated halloween night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0