Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pmo titans 0
Surrey united 1

Feels good to crush there dreams, bottom of the table 11 guys and still can't get a win!

Onto the game first half was ok not too many late challenges and talk amongst players ended 0-0 couple chances missed each way but nothing great. Second half much different fouls going each way, both teams with a couple decent chances we ended up getting a greasy goal off a corner kick and a none threatening shot on net which the goalie seemed to miss read. By know means did we outplay pmo but I felt it was pretty even we played more defensive seeing as we had no subs, we held the lead for the last 25 mins and took away the 3 points they wanted soo bad. Couple of players on there team pretty scummy at times poking fun at one of our players disability, and trying to angst him into a fight.... bad foul or not shite shouldn't go that far and it almost cause a fight at one point, like I said glad we won, much rather see safc make it through to provincial then these guys.

Your welcome red bulls hope you guys make it through.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pmo titans 0
Surrey united 1

Feels good to crush there dreams, bottom of the table 11 guys and still can't get a win!

Onto the game first half was ok not too many late challenges and talk amongst players ended 0-0 couple chances missed each way but nothing great. Second half much different fouls going each way, both teams with a couple decent chances we ended up getting a greasy goal off a corner kick and a none threatening shot on net which the goalie seemed to miss read. By know means did we outplay pmo but I felt it was pretty even we played more defensive seeing as we had no subs, we held the lead for the last 25 mins and took away the 3 points they wanted soo bad. Couple of players on there team pretty scummy at times poking fun at one of our players disability, and trying to angst him into a fight.... bad foul or not shite shouldn't go that far and it almost cause a fight at one point, like I said glad we won, much rather see safc make it through to provincial then these guys.

Your welcome red bulls hope you guys make it through.
Absolutely classless, should never be able to play in this league again.

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge Props to Surrey United. Definitely look forward to having you guys in D2 next fall again, Keep up the hard work an i can almost guarantee you'll stay up!

PS. Thanks... LOL

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 6-1 Mission

Rough night, went out there with 10 guys plus 1 43 year old div 4 call up to play against arguably the best team in the league. Either way I would much rather see us lose 6-1 than lose via forfeit.

Not really much to say about the game, it was 1-1 for a short time but right throughout hey looked better than us.

All in all 29 points from our first season isn't too bad. See you all next season.

Best of luck to the teams in provincials.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 6-1 Mission

Rough night, went out there with 10 guys plus 1 43 year old div 4 call up to play against arguably the best team in the league. Either way I would much rather see us lose 6-1 than lose via forfeit.

Not really much to say about the game, it was 1-1 for a short time but right throughout hey looked better than us.

All in all 29 points from our first season isn't too bad. See you all next season.

Best of luck to the teams in provincials.
Maybe next year you'll care about winning and making provincials. A better attitude goes along way when it comes to leadership......

Last edited:

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's going on with provincials spots now that Blue Devil's won the cup? Red Bulls, Black Knights, or Red Devils? Considering all these teams play eachother to end the season it makes for a wild finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0