Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL] Div 2 2016/2017 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@knvb any reason for a team up for promotion to premier may end up in div 2 next year by choice? Or is this just a really random piss take.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming down to 2 is not happening obviously, on a serious note I actually think 3 or 4 div 2 teams would finish in the top 5 of division 1. The defence division wide is stronger than 2 but the offence imo is weaker.

moneykaler

Aug 10, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
@cascadesoccer just a heads up here...in case you guys don't have enough bodies for your last game against Sparta, make sure you call in the forfeit before they do.

I have a funny feeling Sparta "might not have enough bodies" for the game against you, which would conveniently lose them the division and allow them to stay down in div 2.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@cascadesoccer just a heads up here...in case you guys don't have enough bodies for your last game against Sparta, make sure you call in the forfeit before they do.

I have a funny feeling Sparta "might not have enough bodies" for the game against you, which would conveniently lose them the division and allow them to stay down in div 2.
Appreciate the heads up, however I'm not playing this year,just here for comradery. Also not sure Celtic would want to call in a forfeit and pay $250 for that. Best bet would be to contact @wc.Celtic

wc.Celtic

Oct 8, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

They want to win the division but stay in div2. I still don't know why that's allowed year after year but even if we forfeit and they finish 1st, they'll still fight to stay down and judging by how it's gone in the last couple years, be allowed to.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neither Royals nor Sparta want to leave cause the Div 1 banter is shiite. Best thread in the Valley right here, masters prem is picking up though.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Neither Royals nor Sparta want to leave cause the Div 1 banter is shiite. Best thread in the Valley right here, masters prem is picking up though.

That's only because the Div 2 TTP members are getting old as f*ck. The only reason @R-Tee made a trip to China was to get some ancient shamanic acupuncture and some stem cell topical cream for his joint pain.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ground up, dried canary skulls, wrapped in wet banana leaf, inserted into the rectum: cure for all old age related symptoms

moneykaler

Aug 10, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to the forum Money, finally got tired of the abbymsl I see

Ahah thanks! Their forum went downhill once anonymous posting (aka posting under other people's names) was taken away.

Been an observer on these boards for years, finally decided to pop my posting cherry a while back in this thread.

moneykaler

Aug 10, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh what a coincidence.. Sparta forfeits to Celtic and "loses" the division and promotion.

Definitely going to be interesting off-season because from what I hear, Abby Div 1 is looking to come down to Div 2 as well.

Attachments

• IMG_2257.jpg
    IMG_2257.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 22

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh what a coincidence.. Sparta forfeits to Celtic and "loses" the division and promotion.

Definitely going to be interesting off-season because from what I hear, Abby Div 1 is looking to come down to Div 2 as well.

Classic Sparta, but from my understanding, 2nd place Div 2 still has to compete in a one-match playoff vs 2nd-to-last Div 1 to see if there are two teams promoted/relegated between the divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts