Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div 1] Results, Banter & Predictions November 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. Again, another baffling result and game report. I'd have thought you guys would ave walked all over GEU like we did, if not more, given your place in the standings.

I wasn't at the game so I can't comment on it, but before our match against them Sunday GEU was .500 at home with their "rare 12pm kick off on grass" with an upset against ACBC. I had a feeling we would be in tough. Great to see the boys keep the undefeated record though, just makes it all that more exciting when we play ACBC this Friday!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy cow have you seen the Makeup games sheet on the FVSL site yet,,I feel for Delta as they play 3 games in 3 days..
Rest up for that fun weekend. No drinkin till Sunday

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndfc a good clean team classy guys to play against, good luck the rest of the way

i would say the same about you guys..i played up front and had a good time making jokes with your defenders nice guys back there...besides i was scared of your sweeper anyways.. super nice guy but fu*king huge just a monster.....anyways on to the best team in the province on friday...i know they are not as classy as ive seen them in the summer and half their team runs their mouths all the time....but i guess you can when your the best canada has seen for football in the last 10years...out

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see you on Sunday Dopesehell. I missed the first half. #16 plays for the Rams he should have had a few goals in the second half,just couldn't get one passed your keeper,unlucky really. good luck the rest of the season.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy cow have you seen the Makeup games sheet on the FVSL site yet,,I feel for Delta as they play 3 games in 3 days..
Rest up for that fun weekend. No drinkin till Sunday

I guess I must have missed what was up on the site before. I looked at it today and it seems we only have 1 game. Maybe they figured out that 3 games in 3 days is stupid. Besides with our luck, the fields would be closed that week and we would still have too many games to make up.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's seems very quite from Jack The Lads camp this weekend! What happened?

Lost 2 zip. Pretty good game. We missed several sitters (4 for sure) and kept them in the game. Overall the game was fairly even for possession but we badly outchanced them without converting and it cost us. They scored one and we had to press which left us open at the back leading to the second goal. Pretty clean game, not a happy result but not a bad game.

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
i would say the same about you guys..i played up front and had a good time making jokes with your defenders nice guys back there...besides i was scared of your sweeper anyways.. super nice guy but fu*king huge just a monster

did u see the size of his calves? they look like they r goin to explode right outta his legs :eek:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sitty to hear soccer mom. Good luck and rehab often and you will be back sooner than you think.

Soccer Mom

Nov 30, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess you need surgery?
That sucks.
I did my ACL years ago and was out 6 months.

I'm hoping not, the doctor is setting me up with an orthopedic surgeon to take a better look. Damn doctors just out to get paid, so they'll tell you you need surgery even if you don't! I've got a pretty messed up shoulder from dislocating that bad boy a few too many times, so I'm taking all the precautions with my knee.

The Baron

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen 3 - Gunners 1

We played like shite, and were having a tough time keeping possession and building up. A few goalkeeping and defensive errors were all they needed to take the lead and they did a good job of holding on to it.

Gotta give them credit. Hard working side who went in hard and made you pay for your mistakes. They brought their A game to our home field.

Game was chirpy back and forth with a lot of cards; some warranted and others definitely not. Gotta look ahead now as we have some tough fixtures coming up with Sporting and NDFC.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Has Beens deserve a little more credit. I don't know that you played like shite I think it was more like the Coachmen played well. It was all Coachmen in the first half, a post and a couple of whiffs from being up 4 at half instead of only 2.

Not really a Trojan horse Dude, we had 2 subs with one struggling a little too. If not for the new signings over the last 3 weeks we'd have been down to 10 men.

Good effort, well deserved win.
Funny side note: Oldest guy on Moody was born in '84 I think. We have 2 guys that graduated the same year, both went for 90 minutes and one scored a nice header to salt the game away.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3 Delta 2

It was all ABC in the first half, and they should have been up by a couple.
Second half was suprisingly even.
Delta played their style and were rewarded with two goals....
ABC played theirs, and were rewarded with 2 as well.

I thought Delta would have learned their lesson about over reacting when they score a big goal.
I am pretty sure they went crazy a couple years ago against us 'Gers, and we calmy scored twenty seconds later.

Same happend tonight when ND scored off a goal mouth scramble to tie it at 1-1 with only 13 minutes left.

This was my first look at the FVSL Div 1 ABC team...quite impressive....but, I can see where they will struggle against some of us mucker Div 1 teams.
They are better suited for the Premier division....
In my opinion, I would not be shocked to see them have more success against Premier teams than Div 1 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0