Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January & February 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

predator

Jan 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL DIV 1] Results, Banter & Predictions January 2009

The Peace Arch Teams have really fallen off the map the second half. Boy they were full of piss and vinegar for a while there but not so much lately.

mm the PAU united have chance to get 30 points this season, from last season when we had 3 points. We have alot of injuries so alot of younger youth players have been playing from our coaches youth team but its good to have alot of them comming up fulltime next year.

as for the PAU selects it looks like on the sched they had alot of the tougher teams in the league at the end of the season but also its a big change from div2 so they have done pretty good, but i cant speak for them just what i have seen

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Peace Arch Teams have really fallen off the map the second half. Boy they were full of piss and vinegar for a while there but not so much lately.

Looks like Gunners are still the lead horse; Rangers, Dewd(A), TWU and Mission likely filling out the top 5. Actual order after Dewd and Rangers still to be determined.

After that it will be a coin toss. North Delta and Surrey have really turned it around with Surrey surprising and North Delta recovering nicely.

can't see a top 5 finish for us anymore, players lost interest, 3 suspensions we can barely field a team anymore

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco 0 - Dynamo 0

Good game from both sides, with neither team having the finish needed to win.

Poco guy broke his wrist early in the game and one of our guys had to drive him to the hospital, hopefully he's ok.

Next.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Isn't your dad in Southeast Asia right now? You're gonna have to wait until he gets back .... +1.

There must be a way. I'm sure my inexperience in this area will hurt me. If only I knew someone who knew about these types of things.

The_Reverend

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

we (PA Selects) started well, but had a few hiccups that resulted in some on-field (and off-field) drama and couldn't get our shite together. couple that with losing our top goal scorer a couple of games before christmas to injury (he also set-up quite a number of goals) and we haven't been able to turn it around. Other than discipline, our problem has been finding the back of the net - many posts and cross-bars, but no net. :mad: if we could be consistent and keep our composure, we'd probably would have done better... but, as predator said, coming out of div 2 i think we've done ok, esp considering we were div 3, 2 years ago. and we have more points than the strikers... that's the most important thing!:p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

That's right nipple. I'm a real "me first" kind of guy. You've got me all figured out.

~#1goononthegoonsquad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I have to admit, I have quite the rap sheet as compared to yours. All of those reds for dissent and stuff like that.

Of wait...don't you have a fine collection of reds over the years? Many for selfish behavior, if I remember correctly?

How did your phone call to Big Bag go? Is he all hot and bothered like you? Is he going to throw us out, forever and ever? And ever?

Do you tell him JTL? Did you tell him that if he didn't throw us out of the league, you were going to hold your breath?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tell him. Tell him you will not stop, because you are Jack teh Lad.

Attachments

• cat-holding-breath.jpg
    cat-holding-breath.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 39

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Someone is a little sensitive. Way too easy. We should try and get along better as we may be playing on the same team next year.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We just lost 2-0 to the fcuking Strikers. If I had that cat shown above at home Saturday night I would have beaten it to death with a hammer.

Don't you have somebody to go snap? I'm fcuking busy over here.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's called "adjust" I believe...

Attachments

• ven_cl_e445_large.jpg
    ven_cl_e445_large.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.