Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - October '05

Which team will go undefeated the longest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '05

See you then Brandon!

Good Luck!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

White Shoes said:
Hey Yoda when can you tell me that you've ever seen 22 players from one team all get in the same game, you know if thats going to happen the game is going to change. Could you of ever thought what the score would have been if the starters all stayed in the game.

Probably the same. You guys are too old to keep up the pace.
Honestly not sure when i saw a team with 22 guys on the roster let alone get them all in the game.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

bulljive said:
The Rob, I think white shoes thinks pretty highly of you :rolleyes:
Ooooooooo! A playing time piss take. Well done Bulljive. Well done.

How the fcuk did Aldergove tie Sporting? Were you there Cantuzzi?

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just wanted to comment on SUGN v GEU game. First of all the result of the game was never in question. The two yellow cards were very deserving. The first one our guy jumps straight up for a header and the Geu guy comes flying in and nails from behind. Duh, I think that was a foul. Second one I believe was a brutal tackle. Jb also let one go when a GEU player brought his foot up and hit our defender in the face.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove 0 Sporting 0

yea I was there unfortunatly was a very rainy game and the ball seemed to skip all over the place... reffing was terrible for both teams. Aldergrove had the best chances of the game in the first hafe and after that it was a real mid field struggle not alot of chances from eithier team sporting playing almost a minnisota wild type soccer game... anyways I am sure Grove will come up with a much better effort next week!

Cantuzzi

The Token

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

bluebird said:
gn moaned and whined all game about every little contact screaming what the fcuk at JB
and of course JB bought into it and dished at least two yellows on clean hard tackles full ball contact each time
its time some people realised that this is an adult full contact sport i dont want to see elbows flying and i hate cheap shots there's no need for any of that but JB fell hook line and sinker with this one

Alright Bluebird, what game did you watch on sat night. The two yellow cards were well deserved. The first one our player went up for a header all by himself and thenone of your players, with no attempt to play the ball, came flying in with an elbow to the face. So talk to you boys about flying elbows.
You also seemed to have forgotten the play in the last five minutes when someone went for a ball above the shoulders with his foot and hit our player. There was no car dawarded for that play, but im your player was thankful to walk away from that without a yellow.

Apart from bluebird's odd perception of the game it was a very lack luster game. Full credit to the two forwards for GEU who did not stop running at our defense in an effort to make up for only having 10 players.
Huge game next week against a good POCO team

Token

Sir Shagalot

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cantuzzi said:
Aldergrove 0 Sporting 0

yea I was there unfortunatly was a very rainy game and the ball seemed to skip all over the place... reffing was terrible for both teams. Aldergrove had the best chances of the game in the first hafe and after that it was a real mid field struggle not alot of chances from eithier team sporting playing almost a minnisota wild type soccer game... anyways I am sure Grove will come up with a much better effort next week!

Cantuzzi

Aldergrove 0 - Sporting 0

Aldergrove came out strong early in the first half. Second half was a midfield battle with Sporting pressing the Aldergrove back line and carving out the better chances. Both keepers played well.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU who did not stop running at our defense in an effort to make up for only having 10 players.
Ten men? Mr. Nicely must be close to a jammer. Where is the commitment from the lower Div. teams? Or was it a case of Mr. Nicely not calling on anyone as per usual?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone's not being very nice to Mr. Nicely because he hasn't gotten over how Mr. Nicely wasn't very nice to him at one point in time.
Which in my opinion isn't very nice on both fronts.

Nicely now TR,

RF

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

With respect to the line changes at the end of the Rangers v Whalley match, most of the subs played well with the coach himself winning some key headers. The goals however were conceded due to some ball watching by one player. Just ask HOS.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF,

It started as a slag at the club, and just kind of escalated.

Quiet in here this week. Time to take a page from Bored's betting handbook.

Brandon. A cold six pack on the game Friday night? You in?

middleofthepark

Oct 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Brandon doesn't drink...so unless they've come up with some sort of Soy Beer I think you're out of luck Rob.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

he never said it had to be alcahol. thats why bored is so specific with his betting. show up with a 6er of coca-cola brandon.......just make sure its cold.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Doc on our team drinks O'Dooles. Those will do.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

TheRob said:
Quiet in here this week. Time to take a page from Bored's betting handbook.

Brandon. A cold six pack on the game Friday night? You in?

That was good for three posts I can hardly contain myself with all this excitement.

Ever notice how paint changes colors when it dries.

I think we are missing the Blackknights, remember when they were the best team to ever play div. 1, the Rangers were the laughing stock of the league talking about how good they were in their earlier years, Milhouse was taking the other teams goal kicks, Brandon was trying to establish a relationship with his father RF, Wade was the bestest (I like that word cause it is fun to say) forward ever, Aldergrove were shitting the bed, Langley made us laugh everytime they played, North Delta made us feel sympathy for them everytime they played, Raiders and Sporting hmm well they are still they same. Now it is all about hotdogs and O'Dools. Where did we go wrong?

Backline16

Mar 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for their daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere. And their tears are filling up their glasses, no expression, no expression. Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow, no tomorrow, no tomorrow. And I find it kind of funny. I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Someone out there give TR a hug. I think the Rangers start has him suicidal.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

nice paint!
the rangers continue talkin' about their geegers and their glorious nights at the NAP,
aldergrove still hasn't tapped into the world wide web,
port moody is a div 1 power house,
poco, at an average age of 55 is undefeated,
NDFC the second coming of the knights still havnt scored a goal!
i think if these guys could play ttp would benefit but its been arough season to say the least.
in the meantime the knights have moved onto greener pastures where they continue their legacy of ass whoopin'.
take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0