Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February / March / April 2006

Will Aldergrove be back in 2007?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February '06

oh, you... definitely not internal fighting RF, this guy wish's he could sniff a moody jersey :wa:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

termatofylakas said:
You know who I am. Did you fall on a frozen turf again tonight? How was the game against Langley. I used to go by Champlain's Keeper.

Dewdney to win the league next year unless their team dismantles. Rangers to finish second and Moody to finish fourth:eek: behind NDFC.

In your dreams buddy, jesus cant save the league from NDFC next year. You're all going down, dewdney and all;) . hahha

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dewdney might have two teams in Div1 next year if Celtic win promotion and the playoff, can you have more then one team from your club in Div1 or Prem?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well, Rangers decided to take the weekend off for some intense training sessions and team reflection. Was lucky enough to watch the EXCITING GN/GN tilt at Newton from the friendly confines of our club house. GN actually looked like a better team, missed a few early chances that could have put GN in a big hole.
Congrats to Alderhole.....looks like another div 1 team to the semi's if they can stop the runaway train called GN. Interesting game this weekend.........Rangers with nothing to play for (except the flat I need to win back) against the league champs and current pak cup div 1 representatives. Can you hear the sound of cleats sharpening, would hate to see some players on alderhole get cards and miss that cup game. :D ;)
Joking aside, should be a good one since they got lucky to take the last game at newton.

KDP

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

for all those who care Aldergrove won 1-0 over Surrey Rangers today

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

GN Mittens vs. Poco 2-1.

1-0 at half for the Raiders.
2 penalty shots in the second half for GN.....& we could only convert 1 of about 15 chances.:mad:

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well played Rangers,for what it's worth, we've enjoyed the rivalry.Todays match had it's chances from both ends.Haps was stellar again stopping all that he touched.Not like we're keeping stats or anything but 9 shut-outs in a season ain't too shabby.
Class from the dressing room as the beer debt was payed out, with hardly any grumbling.
Cograts again to Hubs for a well deserved MVP.This season has been a team effort with every member contributing.Even though we can't all be on team Wes.
Pak round two...These boys are ready to play,bring it on!

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Congrats to Aldergrove and goodluck in Premier next year and all the best in your Pak run.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hubs is a good guy; good to hear he had a great season playing for a winner.

Good luck next season guys.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Kevin Hector said:
Dewdney might have two teams in Div1 next year if Celtic win promotion and the playoff, can you have more then one team from your club in Div1 or Prem?

Poco City had THREE div one teams a couple of years ago. Unfortunaely for us two got relegated and one left the club. I'm just wondering of the two Celtic teams the Prem or Div 2, who is the better team?

Long Ball

Oct 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February and March '06

Rangers & Poco 1-1.

Hard fought battle as always by both sides.

The Rangers must be pumped that they finally got a point from us after 5 attempts.;)

Big point for the Raiders as well, if we take care of the next 2 games.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Port Moody Fury 3 @ North Delta 2

Fun game, we jumped on them early and got up 1-0, they scored one in the last minute before half to tie it up, i got a pk early in the 2nd, then they tied it up, and we got one with 10 to go. fairly evenly played, we had more of the play whenever we were even and they had more of it when we were ahead.

very good result for us to end the season on, we had no subs and 3 callups and lots of starters away & injured.

brandon

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Grove is in the final 4 in Pak.
Grove 1-0 GN Prem.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

;)
BrandonSampson said:
Port Moody Fury 3 @ North Delta 2

Fun game, we jumped on them early and got up 1-0, they scored one in the last minute before half to tie it up, i got a pk early in the 2nd, then they tied it up, and we got one with 10 to go. fairly evenly played, we had more of the play whenever we were even and they had more of it when we were ahead.

very good result for us to end the season on, we had no subs and 3 callups and lots of starters away & injured.

brandon

Close summary brandon but ya left a few holes...let me fill them for ya.

They jumped out early and came at us with lots of energy. The PK given was shite, many calls were shite. My check and i were both laughing at the majority of the calls regardless of who they were against...ATROCIOUS!!!!

Refs love giving penalty shots against us, if a ball is flicked up and hits a defender in the hand (a hand that is hanging by his side) is that a penalty shot??? come ooonnn

and the even play i will agree with as both teams played just as poorly we happened to pla poor enough to lose.

Port Moody is a good team though and i cant wait to beat them next year that is if they are still around....:rolleyes:

KR is thinking of throwing to poco...;)

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

the ref definitely wasn't good, as usual.. that pk was questionable, but he did miss an obvious one on a tackle 2 feet inside the 18 that he ruled on top of the box after coming up to the spot of the tackle and thinking about it for a minute.

KDP

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Aldergrove is undefeated throughout the league this season. And todays game is no exception. Score was 7-0 and aldergrove took it to Whalley right off the bat. The Whalley keeper stood on his head and kept the game as close as it was. Congrats

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Long Ball said:
Poco 4-1 over Delta

Yeah , we dominated the very beginning and the very end of this game. :rolleyes:

I wish i could play all 18 games on McLean park. There are more craters on that field than the moon. I think if it was actually a nice pitch it would of suited POCO even more especially with the unshaven, dope smoking brand of soccer they like to play.

Seriously, great day! Playing with a one legged goalie and having 10 men made my day!

6-6-6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0