Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February / March / April 2006

Will Aldergrove be back in 2007?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - February '06

ouch that sux, we had that predicament, we were in poco until we got to div 1 and because they had a premier team already we weren't able to be promoted, so when we got promoted into div 1 we moved to port moody to be their top club so when we do get promoted it wont be a lost cause.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bulljive:
Pretty sure it's only one team per club.
Which is why the Lions didn't go with Delta Metro in the first place I think.

You're fcuking dreaming anyway.

;)

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

How many teams gong down to div 2 and how many coming up to div1?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Two down for sure. Possibly three, and two come up for sure. Possibly three.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Top three div 2 teams playoff with the 8th place div. 1 team. Top three in tourney go/stay up.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not sure what happened with it, but there was talk last year or the year before about being able to have two teams in premier from the same club

also with the cat/pdd/reserves, what ever you want to call it, it's definately tough at the start, you can basically pick a team from your club to fill the spot, or just piece together random players to form a squad

we did the latter, and it's starting to pay off now, we have quite a few young lads that will be able to develop quickly playing with men, instead of wasting their time in u-21, some of them are being called up on a regular basis to the premier team

so the word is the raiders won't try for a spot?? cause it could potentially be a poco vs poco playoff

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The two teams are unaffiliated.

I thought they removed the two teams in Premier rule a couple of years ago.

Guess not?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

BrandonSampson said:
so when we got promoted into div 1 we moved to port moody to be their top club so when we do get promoted it wont be a lost cause.

So barring any miracles by you guys I see the Gunners making it to Premier and being the top club in Moody in a few years. Does this mean you will play out of North Coquitlam or Coquitlam City next?

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

the gunners gotta make it out of 2nd division first, the fury didn't have any problems getting promoted 3 straight years to get to div 1 straight from u-21...the gunners got a gift and got put into 2nd div straight from u-21 and "barring a miracle" will stay in div 2.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

This Bud's 4 You said:
Yeah.. Some of the shots were off ( Thanks to our 'forward' / 'ref' who had atleast 3 clear chances in the 18 yrd box and shanked them all) But your goalie alone mad probably 5 - 6 wicked saves. He played well.. You guys did play well though.. Good Game though.. :wa:

Hey Kevin Hector were you the Center D or the Sweeper that night ? ?

I was #9 up front :eek:

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hope that two teams from the same club can be in Premier or else it puts us in a rather frustrating position. If not when we win the league next season and are forced to stay down it will suck.:confused:

That would definetly not be a good thing if you ask me i mean the only way to have a truly competitive premier division is to allow the best teams to play in it. When we win the league next year,:knvb: and are not allowed to go, then a lower placed team will go that kinda contradicts that main objective i'd say. Oh well what do i know im just a little genius from delta, I'm sure the FVSl brass know what they're doing. :rolleyes:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

We'll see who's team has more success. After training with you boys a few year back it was evident the Gunners were more organized and had a little more skill but what do I know. You guys are not a bad team but are missing a few pieces in order to make it to premier and if you do with your current squad it'll be a long year.

Let's see some more Venom, this post is asking for it too.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

termatofylakas said:
After training with you boys a few year back

ahh, well i think thats where you go wrong, a few things can change in a few years, we have added 3/4 new players in the past year and a half and things are much better.

who are you?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know who I am. Did you fall on a frozen turf again tonight? How was the game against Langley. I used to go by Champlain's Keeper.

Dewdney to win the league next year unless their team dismantles. Rangers to finish second and Moody to finish fourth:eek: behind NDFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0