Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game last night by both teams.

I like the way Aldergrove knocked the ball and around and tried to attack with speed. The first goal was a great run by the Aldergrove right back.

That being said the Rangers worked very hardin the first half and defantley won 90% of all the loose balls.

The Rangers did pick it up a bit more in the second half and tied the game on a very nice goal from Whiteshoes.(Great ball in Z)

Ten minutes later Stepchild had a slight angled breakaway and the keeper made a very nice save low to the bottom corner.

The game went back and forth and Halvy almost had the winner when he rang one off the crossbar.

One minute from time Aldergrove was allowed to take the ball from centre on a throw in and work the ball down to the striker for a very nice finish and win.

Great game by both teams and yes it was a very nice finish.

Unlucky H O S you played a very good game and really had no chance on both goals.

Congrats to Aldergrove on a very big win indeed.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting class all the time...

Shagalot JR said:
Knight Rhider said:
whatever... No excuses QUOTE]

"No excuses"? Wasn't that whole post an excuse?

As for the actions of our player, after hearing all the crap coming from the ND sideline while he was taking the pk, I don't blame him. Emotions are high, especially salvaging a point from being down 3-1. Didn't realize the ND sideline was so sensitive.

I guess we'll just have to wait till next year because you couldn't get it done this year.

alright so you belive that actions toward a sideline if they are talking sh*t is ok...your fu*king classless sideline was talking sh*t about my mom..honestly thats the worst thing ive ever herd..so my reaction should have been to call a huge crew to smash them as that would be justifiable if someone makes fun of your family right????whats justifiable there your honour????your sideline was full of one loud mouth who drinks coffee at all your games never seen the park and some dude thats like 5foot 1 250lbs......."we couldnt get the job done this year" good statement seeing as this is our first year here and we are in third right now...i guess you guys soccer plan is over a century..bottom feeder.....well done on your like 5th year in div 1 and being inlike 7th place.....the pylon report from shagalot to follow.........that kid that ran up our sideline is a loser but thats been staed enough here already...out

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting pre game quote "7-8-9-10-12 they have 12 players coach"

RAGE said:
First of all Nd can take that tie and put it in the trophy rack cuz thatz the best point the'll get any year from us
I'm sorry you had 12 guys on the field considering we had 9 ,3/4 of the game, and still came out to destroy you with all your injuries and you'r 1 sub ..... suck it up princess.... i'm sure that'll make you feel better or as good as the rangers felt tonight after loosing to aldergrove at their house.. oh wait maybe if i wait tell next year you'll be" bizack like cooked crizack" in the div 2 leaugue to tell us why you came down because you could't crack a team if it were a bare ass tryout. U twat. Come see Sporting if you want a Spanking no. who gives a fuk?

" Looking for a player who got sent down from Premier please leave number on page" I can't wait Regs!

Haha that the best you got. You Sporting guys are not only highly skilled but fairly intelligent... First off at no point in the game did we have 12 players on the field, JP makes mistakes but come on im sure we only had 11:rolleyes: can you hold on one sec as i put the tie we had with the seventh place team in the trophy rack cause we so proud!!!...:rolleyes: Save one or two guys on your team, you long streaks of piss may as well be playing california kick ball the way you boot the ball down the field hoping Anson will chase it down.

My last post contained no excuses you clowns say there were but if you read it, (if you can read) and not just follow the pictures you'll see I said we played like shite PERIOD. Funny thing was even though we played like shite we were up 3-1...thats our biggest weakness though when we play shitty teams we tend to drop to their shitty level. Step your game up ladies and then we'll beat you better i promise. :cool:

Whats with all the div 2 talk. We could lose every game from here on and not get relegated...(RangerForever am i right you're the only one i trust with a calculator on here.:) ) So good luck Sporting on the rest of the season if you dont start winning some damn games we may never play again as you'll be in div 2 and still losing haha:wa:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Audit Report

Dear Stakeholders of FVSL Division 1:

We have been requested by the above noted poster to verify whether NDFC would be relegated this season.

Based on our analysis, it appears should 8th place GN Sikh United win every one of their last games and NDFC lose every one of their remaining games, NDFC can do no worst this year than 7th place - The position Sporting FC currently find themselves in.
*This is based on the assumption that Whalley United Hurricanes do not win more than 5 out of their 7 games remaining.

Should Sporting FC be relegated is yet to be determined.
We have determined that should the Whitecaps, I mean Sporting FC, lose the remainder of their games, GN Sikh United needs to win two of their last remaining games and Whalley United Hurricanes need to win three of their last remaining games to put the Whitecaps, I mean Sporting FC, into the obscurity of 9th place, a relegation position.
In that, come on GN and come on you Hurricanes.

Your's very truly,
Rangerforever
C.A.
(Certified Asshole)

Also, we have determined Aldergrove United lately to be a bunch of cnuts.

;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDFC 4-0 Whalley

Whalley's field is in absloutly horrible condition. Other the fact that it is smaller then my backyard and has a gravel baseball diamond on it, it is in really bad shape with mud pits all over it. The ref was that japanese guy that refuses to talk, I believe The Lion eliquently referred to him as Ping a while ago. It makes it a little bit difficult when the ref refuses to say where the free kick is from or what the foul is for. Other then that it was nice to get the game and bounce back after last weeks melt down and muck out a win.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Dude a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do to get close to their women. Was there any of the kind you like with nice nuggets?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Whiny 3 - 2 GEU

With 11 for the full game, I think we win. Or at the very least, tie. From where I was it looked like their winner was offside, but when you have Herb reffing(yes I said Herb. Can you fcuking believe it?)what do you expect. He stopped the game mid way through the second half, because he thought we were getting a little rough. Stopped play, drop ball. Then he made the Moody guy kick it to us. Strange.

Anyhow, another loss. It was my first time playing with them since the transfer, and I have to say, I am impressed with some of their guys. #22 up front does not stop running and has good skill. The keeper is very good and had a helluva game last night. Having Rutlidge and Wilkes helps. A few other guys have some good touch. Then there are a few who shouldn't be there. Just hump the ball up the pitch.

Next year, I think GEU should do what Dewdney and LUFC are doing right now in Div. 2. Concentrate on getting their Div. 1 spot back. Stack a Div. 2 team and get promoted. GEU should be in Div. 1.

Coach, why is Herb reffing Div. 1? Seriously. He can hardly keep control of Co-ed games.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can i ask if div 1 has match of the week threads anymore...or....should i keep that too myself..
signed,
a consirned citizen

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got dumped,
Highlanders...................angry maxwell WILL be out this fri. Thats right, ANGRY maxwell.:mad:

Other news,
GN, angry maxwell may be missing next week for the cup game.

Knight Rhider

Jul 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
4STGMP said:
Dude is yours..........WTF - I can't remember you ever getting stuck into a tackle - good luck in "getting him"..........:rolleyes:

4ST OUT!!!!

First off Ranger Forever you are a gentlemen and a scholar, i knew i could count on your calculator.

So thanks Sporting for the good times and when you play our DIv 2 team next year i'lll be sure to BOO...HAHA:knvb:

And 4STGM or whateva you call yourself, you've been watching me play for how long now? You stalking me watching how i tackle? Didnt think so, that ONE game you saw against sporting is just that one game. I played like shite that game... we've been over this:rolleyes:

Not like it will take much to knock his little over-celebrating ass down, but if you want to see how i get stuck in try to take the ball.

Don't worry bout what the Fcuk i be doin, focus on your own plate, before your team of girl guides gets stuck in div 2

Khinght Rhider gets stuck in...your girl:bronco: :wa: :D :knvb:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knight Rhider, I see you have become a very angry man in your short stint in Premier. If you didn't have a slightly darker skin than Stepchild I would have thought you were related to him. :D

Now Stepchild saying he got dumped and is NOW angry. That is scary. I have been thinking for the last 31 years you were angry. All those hockey pucks you threw at me, shots to the head with golf clubs I took. Screwdrivers in the back. :eek: If you were in a good mood on those days maybe we should hope for rain and have the game cancelled Friday.

Rangers beware at practice.........:D

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game out at the Bear Creek Oval between Sporting and GN/Sikh United thurs night at 7......Sporting will look for revenge as they lost last game out at newton 3-0 but with 9 men for most of the game but expect GN/Sikh United to come out strong as welll...i predict a 2-1 GN win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0