Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05 and January '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Div. 1] Results and Banter - December '05

Zaurinni, can you actually say that any of Ranger strikers were a real threat? I think the Sporting defenders held them in check. With Halvey hurt you guys had no speed left up front. JOE!!!! on the other hand with the other Sporting strikers created more chances and pressured your defence and especially your goalie a lot more.

DJGMC

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heanjob

Make sure there is lots of beer there becuase Im gonna flip like 20 cans. Gonna be nice to finally get back in the lineup. The ankle feeling way better. See ya Saturday.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shagalot JR said:
Zaurinni, can you actually say that any of Ranger strikers were a real threat? I think the Sporting defenders held them in check. With Halvey hurt you guys had no speed left up front. JOE!!!! on the other hand with the other Sporting strikers created more chances and pressured your defence and especially your goalie a lot more.

Hmmm.

I will say Sporting Strikers attacked well...and pressured our D. But other than the empty net Joe missed (I am still shocked anyone could miss that....seriously, that was bad)....I never thought you guys were a threat to score.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shagalot JR said:
Zaurinni, can you actually say that any of Ranger strikers were a real threat? .
Your right I am not a striker: one crossbar; one header beating goalie and just missing near post; and one volley hitting mid section of your player inside six.
As for the strikers, Shuey gave you guys fits all game only to be murdered in the 18. If we could have provided him with better service, he would have eaten that tall white kid alive...and NO your team did not prevent us from providing good service. :(
Joe played all right if you mean kicking everyone from behind, missing a wide open net off a turnover and by telling one of our players (shuey) to lighten up as he has a 10 year old kid at home. Ironic, I think Shuey has kids too.
Admit it, both teams sucked.............and both teams were missing many players. Good luck on your 2 game winning season, maybe this Dominating game will add to your already successful season and cup run. :knvb:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
(Joe).....a turnover and by telling one of our players (shuey) to lighten up as he has a 10 year old kid at home. Ironic, I think Shuey has kids too.

LOL

I forgot about that one...

Shuey went on a rant after getting whacked and started cursing out loud.
Joe said,"lighten up idiot, there are kids out here"
Shuey "Fcuk off, you're the kid out here...."

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think you lot need to go back to using numbers... We don't need to be using the names of some ordinary Joe!!! #22 would be pissed if he came back into the Div. 1 threads and saw name dropping occuring!!! :rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sorry,

No names,
No #'s

Attachments

• Guinness2.JPG
    Guinness2.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 106

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zaurrini said:
Hmmm.

I will say Sporting Strikers attacked well...and pressured our D. But other than the empty net Joe missed (I am still shocked anyone could miss that....seriously, that was bad)....I never thought you guys were a threat to score.

Judging from our goals for, we aren't a threat to score and when we are, we fcuk it up. Story of our season.

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Stepchild said:
Your right I am not a striker: one crossbar; one header beating goalie and just missing near post; and one volley hitting mid section of your player inside six.
As for the strikers, Shuey gave you guys fits all game only to be murdered in the 18. If we could have provided him with better service, he would have eaten that tall white kid alive...and NO your team did not prevent us from providing good service. :(
Joe played all right if you mean kicking everyone from behind, missing a wide open net off a turnover and by telling one of our players (shuey) to lighten up as he has a 10 year old kid at home. Ironic, I think Shuey has kids too.
Admit it, both teams sucked.............and both teams were missing many players. Good luck on your 2 game winning season, maybe this Dominating game will add to your already successful season and cup run. :knvb:

"Just missing the near post"....sounds so close and I'm sure if the volley didn't hit our player it would have gone in or it JUST would have missed. My appologies, I forgot that every shot from a Ranger player JUST misses the net and SHOULD have gone in or Shuey WOULD have skinned our guy. Man, IF I ever get a shot on net, I SHOULD score or JUST miss the post.

I guess our team had nothing to do with you guys providing crap balls, may its just your players then...

It was a nil nil tie...enough said I guess.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Shagalot JR said:
maybe its just your players then...

It was a nil nil tie...enough said I guess.

I believe that is what I was referring to. :confused: My suggestion, get those whitecap players back and you guys will score many, many goals. :rolleyes: :)

And every shot I hit is going in........in my mind. :bronco:

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Shagalot, please give it up with Stepchild. I grew up in the same orphange and KNOWBODY will EVER get the last word in with that poor orphaned child. :D

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

The whole weekend is cancelled...I know a real shocker to everyone...

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Seems like Sporting has weeded out the cancer.
This Friday we will see a different Sporting for sure.
SPORTING DOMINATION
is back and better than ever

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

RAGE said:
Seems like Sporting has weeded out the cancer.
This Friday we will see a different Sporting for sure.
SPORTING DOMINATION
is back and better than ever

Rage against the Highlanders,

You fly in from Calgary for these DOMINATIONS?

Good for you Atila!

HJ

RAGE

Sep 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

IT's HAND job right? Well, Can you keep a secret? ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rangers/Port Moody.

I heard they may have a 15 year old in net. Or an Irish Rover.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

RAGE said:
IT's HAND job right? Well, Can you keep a secret? ;)

Not good with secrets.

You good with HAND jobs??

It took you awhile to come up with that...do try again.

Heanjob

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Once again our nemesis, Sporting steals points from us. Fast start by the Highlanders, should have hada couple in the first 10 minutes but got just one. After that as Rage says "Sporting Domination" for the rest of the half. 1 to 1 at half. Second have was emabarassing for the first 10, they scored 2 fast ones and could have had another. We decided to put in a bit of an effort in and scored another but in the end the poor effort by us wasn't going to cut it. 3 to 2 final. All around poor effort by the Highlanders and once again it cost us valuable points. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0