Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1 ]MOTW Week 11

Who's your vote for MOTW? for Week 11?

• PAU vs Langley Athletic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the JTL "We're too injured to field a team" excuse for this year at now? 5? 8?

Who's still in the "JTL injury / short players claim" pool? I think I'm long since done by guessing 4.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went with ACBC & NDFC as the MOTW as they are two good teams battling for 2nd. I will also say that our game against the Warriors is going to big for both teams as we both try to keep pace with the top 4.

PM-3 vs Coachmen-1
ACBC-2 vs NDFC-1
Rangers-2 vs Razorbacks-0
TWU-2 vs Arsenal-0
Poco-3 vs GEU-1
Delta-3 vs whalley-0
Dynamo-1 vs Ald U-0
Athletics-2 vs PAU-0
Chill-1 vs Tsaww-1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm glad to see you think we're capable of scorring two Canuck, because we sure aren't convinced.

Anybody getting the feeling that the league this year is very evenly balanced between #4 spot and #19? The results are all over the map, and unpredictable. I feel that on any given night, the #19 team can beat #4 or anyone in between, and vise versa.

canuck

Jan 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Dude after seeing you guys battle to the final minute of our game and coming up with 2 goals against me late in the game I don't see why you won't be able to pop in a couple against a team that has allowed the 3rd most goals. It is nice to see the parity in the league as you have to show up for each and every game and if you don't show up all you have to do is ask Odog what happens when you take a team for granted. I got to tell you it is sure nice to be battling in the top half of the standings as it has been a while since we have been a threat.

stoned wall

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also went with the ACBC vs NDFC match as MOTW.But having said that, Coachmen vs Moody and Sporting vs Warriors have the potential to be great hard fought matches.

ACBC 1 - NDFC 2
PM 3 - Coachmen 2
Rangers 3 - Razors 1
TWU 1 - Arsenal 0
Poco 3 - Cobras 1
Delta 4 - Whalley 2
Dynamo 2 - Ald 1
Atheletics 1 - PAU 2
Chill 2 - Tsaw 1
Sporting 1 - Warriors 1

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, one was a prayer of a cross deep into the box, hoping that you guys would somehow panick and we'd get a bounce. We did.

The second was not much different- another prayer into the box, where we had numbers, a panick situation, and a bit of a bobble on an otherwise very solid keeper that some handsome guy with really good hair was able to jump on and snuffy in.

It was a perfect storm.

We need to find a way to score a pretty one in open play, sometime before the last 3 minutes of injury time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts