Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL DIV 1 ]MOTW Week 11

Who's your vote for MOTW? for Week 11?

• PAU vs Langley Athletic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Yoda couldnt wait.
Really there is only one game that will be match of the week this week 11.
Athletic Club BC vs North Delta FC

2nd vs 3rd.

Deltas very low and best goals against vs ACBCs huge and best Goals for.

This is sure to be game of the Month or even game of the year.

Friday Night 9pm Mackie Turf (ouch) Hope the weather is good for this game so a few of you will venture out and have a looksy.

Cant wait as I know both teams are looking forward to this game.
Goodluck to both.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL MOTW 11 Div 1

I disagree since we knocked you off and should have beat NDFC yesterday.
Seems like a pretty weak match to me.
;)

I'm going to add a couple games just because others might not give a shite about you guys
:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much a no-brainer. Huge implications to the top of the table. I see (and am rooting for) ACBC w/ 3 points.

Especially considering Port Moody Gunners vs. Dewdney Coachmen down at the Port Moody TURF hardwood. This has slaughter written all over it. If the Coachmen could get Port Moody on the grass at Pitt Meadows athletic, totally different match. I can already hear Jack The Lad's moan about this field. It is easily the worst and most physically punishing pitch in the league. Seriously, those coaches need to find a new field for those kids, or they will be physically destroyed when they do finally get into premier. They will age 10 years overnight given one more year playing on that shite.

PAU vs Langley Athletic? Yoda…you must be TTP, no? I’m flattered, but…no.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC vs NDFC should be a great game. Port Moody vs Coachmen will also be a really good game. the has beens vs. the soon to be's it could be called.what do I know being a never will be:rolleyes:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Yoda you beat us,,you know as well as I do that you were David and we were Goliath and you hit us right in the sweet spot. No way in hell would you do it again. Everything that was and could have gone rong for us did that day. You had the Eclipse and everything.
I am sure Delta was not playing all who mattered as well as they have us this weekend.
Im not trying to piss take here Im saying if you think any of those other games mean anything,,Please,,,Shake the head. Its not because my team is involved either so dont go there. Im saying 2nd vs 3rd. Duh and best goals for vs best goals against. Duh. Its really a no brainer is what im saying and not to say other games are not important to those involved,But we are talking MOTW here.
Ok now im an ass#ole

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suspect a very suttle, unfunny ;) piss take on me here. Yoda, you are one sly, short shorts wearing hairless wonder.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
its the battle of the alphabets with ACBC vs NDFC..is there any doubt here..although i wish it were later as we have many guys out right now andpicked up another injury on the weekend...so again it will be intresting this weekend for bodies again but hey we'll at least get 11...wont we
???????

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record dope,,we will have 11. sickness and injury have plaged us all season and we have had 5 div 3 call ups each and every game. As we will vs you Friday. So it will be the battle of the BUG . Dont worry, the better team will win.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like battle of the better excuses so far. ;)

For the record, we'll have at least 16 guys out at Peace Arch, and not one capable guy to put the ball in the back of the net.

soccerbuddy

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners should have no problem with the Coachmen!!, especially being on turf. NDFC and ACBC should be a great game, both teams love to push forward and move the ball well.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will definately be there to take this one in.
should be a good one, with lots of crying

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like battle of the better excuses so far. ;)

I was kiddin for crying out loud,,
Both teams need no excuses, Its going to be a good match for sure and we are super stoked to be playing in it.
This is as close to a cup game as u can get and alot is on the line.

For the record we will be protesting pryer to this game just so everyone knows.
The beer is to warm.
The ball is flat.
The rain and wind were to strong.
Standing water on the field.
Map Quest was down on the FVSL site.
No Ref.
9pm on a fricken Friday.
We thought it was on grass and brought the wrong boots.
Forgot the players list and Cards.
Is there an age restriction to bitch about? shi7,forget this one.
I thought Ill eagle was a sick bird.

Ps we will be wearing our new Kits,and they are louder.
Also Mittens for everyone.

Hookers and Blow to the vicors I mean victors.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take ABCD by three....

Looking forward to this match. Mackie is a few blocks away from my casa.
Too bad no Odog, as I was looking forward to rappin with him.

When I say 3, you say nil

Nil

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record dope,,we will have 11. sickness and injury have plaged us all season and we have had 5 div 3 call ups each and every game. As we will vs you Friday. So it will be the battle of the BUG . Dont worry, the better team will win.

well we dont have a div3 team to call guys up from so theres the update...we get by with what we get...perhaps our coach can look into getting a call up but wait..we dont have a coach either...how do we do it ever week????lol.....

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the record Im not much of a coach either,,sometimes its like im not there.
LOL

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll take ABCD by three....

Looking forward to this match. Mackie is a few blocks away from my casa.
Too bad no Odog, as I was looking forward to rappin with him.

When I say 3, you say nil

Nil

Damn straight. Rappin' with Z!

ACBC all the way, Fuss will take them to the glory land. The boys will be great while I'm gone. Screw ND! Only time I say this, good luck JTL this week!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Odog, I know you care about us and want us to win for that reason alone.

How many players do you need to not have the game called. 7 or 8. If it is 7 the game will be on, if it is 8 the game will be called at kickoff. Too many injuries - the turf is killing us. We are too old for it but unfortunately it seems to be a fact of life with more and more turf fields going up all the time. ND, ACBC definitely match of the week. My prediction 3-0 ACBC.

JTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts