Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Sept 30th to Oct. 2nd

Which is your MOTW?

• Rangers vs. Whalley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove vs. Sporting

• None worthy of MOTW. :rolleyes:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seeing as how no one has asked me to post a MOTW thread, I'll do it now. Just cause they didn't ask.

Here you go.

Rangers vs. Whalley

Still haven't heard a thing about Whalley and that is a little strange considering you couldn't shut the "Canes" up last year in the Div. 2 threads. Rangers are coming off another win and played better doing it. Look for Whalley to get up for the legendary Rangers. MOTW? Meh.

Highlanders vs. NDFC

It's Derby night in Delta. EASILY MOTW. Nuff said.

GNSU vs. GEU

Not much is going right for GEU this season. A totally new team getting kicked all over the park by everyone. Look for things to be much the same from GNSU. Or maybe not. GNSU hasn't shown much so far. They should beat GEU though. Everyone should.

Aldergrove vs. Sporting

It's no wonder Aldergrove keeps winning. They are playing the teams the Rangers play the week following. They are usually injury riddled and totally deflated after losing to the powerful Rangers. Makes for an easy season for Aldergrove doesn't it.

Raiders vs. Port Moody

One word can sum up the Raiders. Totally ugly soccer. Look for them to ply there ugly trade and hand the Fury their first loss of the season and bring them back down to earth. Then we'll thump them next week too. :D

Have at'er genitalmen. And any ladies who want to as well.

Werd.

Milhouse

Apr 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going with the Pomo - Poco game.

Hard to believe but injuries are taking their toll on the Highlanders already. We will be lucky to have 11 healthy bodies. Hopefully we can pick up some Div 2 and Master's guys, otherwise, NDFC, I am sure will pick us apart.

Perhaps STD would like to transfer back...

C-thru

Sep 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
never thought of Pomo as a 4-0-0 team, but if they pull it off i'll rethink every comment i've ever made about them.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmm.

Tri-Cities Derby - 2nd plays 4th.

Delta Derby - 5th plays.......10th?

Hmmm.

I just can't decide. :rolleyes:

The Raiders to take it in the MOTW.
Unless, Brandon, is the peacokc lidded lad who looks like the punk rock chick I shagged as a teen playing with you still?
If so, I might just lean your way.

;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree for a team that "sucks" we sure seem to get match of the week alot. We must look good losing.

Flash20

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually the only reason ur gettin match of the week is cuz its a delta derby...otherwise i doubt u guys would

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:
actually the only reason ur gettin match of the week is cuz its a delta derby...otherwise i doubt u guys would
Thanks bud... your insight is appreciated, especially since you voted the last place team for MOTW. :rolleyes:

I don't think that NDFC/Highlanders is a rivalry... yet. We have never played them and personally I don't know one player on that team. Are the majority of the guys from South Delta or North Delta? Will their be beer after the game or are the Highlanders like their Premier DMU affiliates who go home and nighty night 5 minutes after thier match? :D

MOTW has to go to the Raiders/Fury game. The battle of two undefeated teams.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flash20 said:

But it is, and we are...I'm sorry, did I miss your point somewhere in your one line post? Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce to you Captain Obvious. :rolleyes:

I agree with you LSD...MOTW goes to the Fury and Grove.

C-thru, you're not going to take back a damn word, so quit lying or you nose will grow, and you'll be called offside on account of it under FIFA guidelines. ;)

~Shaven

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD,

Will their be beer after the game or are the Highlanders like their Premier DMU affiliates who go home and nighty night 5 minutes after thier match?

Try not to confuse us with the Tea Drinking Premier team. They don't want to poison their body's as Randy is busy getting them all tryouts in Europe :rolleyes:

We will have Beer and Burgers :D

I would think most guys on our team probably know your parents as I understand most of you just recently hit puberty. :) We should know a few guys as our teams have played each other a few times in the past, you must be one of the young punks.

shaven

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
We will have Beer and Burgers :D

C-thru said:
sweet, lets just hope it doesnt rain like its supposed to.

No worries bud, DMU has a proper clubhouse with room enough for all of us, unlike our pitch. :(

~Shaven

lookingforwardtobeerandburgers

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
C-thru said:
yeah but if someone spills their water bottle on the pitch the game gets cancelled.

Hey pal, what drugs are you smokin'???? JO is one of the best fields around - in fact there were times last year when we played the only games of a weekend on the grass.

Have another

4ST OUT!!!!! :bronco: :bronco:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Perhaps STD would like to transfer back...

With the way you treat your alumni I don't think so. After giving you two good drinking years I hear I am not invited to rookie night this year. Sure I bet I can come to your fundraiser and come out and support your beer cooler but I don't get a chance to abuse the rookies and scare away the women with my great disco moves :bronco: .

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
With the way you treat your alumni I don't think so. After giving you two good drinking years I hear I am not invited to rookie night this year. Sure I bet I can come to your fundraiser and come out and support your beer cooler but I don't get a chance to abuse the rookies and scare away the women with my great disco moves :bronco: .

The way things are going I'd say STD is coming to rookie nite.

See you Oct 22nd STD! ;)

HJ

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this rain keeps up, what are the odds of John Oliver being closed on Friday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0