Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Sept 30th to Oct. 2nd

Which is your MOTW?

• Rangers vs. Whalley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aldergrove vs. Sporting

• None worthy of MOTW. :rolleyes:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd say the odds of you guys playing this satureday are about as good as my odds of being sober at the beer fest on friday

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LSD said:
If this rain keeps up, what are the odds of John Oliver being closed on Friday night?

My guess is if the Highlanders are struggling for players this weekend Milhouse has the sprinklers on right now and there is a good chance the game will be cancelled.

See you guys at rookie night (I told Dave I could weasle my way in but he didn't believe me). :D

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i will be missing the fury/raiders match this weekend as i will be away, hopefully it will be rained out because its at the raiders home grass pitch and the fields in poco get closed easily.

RF, that lad your speaking of is still signed on our squad but hasn't played a game yet this season due to work committments, oddly enough, the friday night match vs. the rangers looks promising as his first match of the season because of the different time slot.

brandon

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Milhouse said:
Very good.

I will check the field tonight, but its not looking promising

This is my problem with people who complain about turf. Our first grass game and it's probably going to get cancelled. out with the old in with the new, it's all about turf.

LittleKeeper

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got to agree with Bulljive. The game is meant for a well-groomed grass field, and since the lower mainland has very few, turf is the next best thing. No rain-outs, and consistent bounces. 3 years ago, Port Coquitlam, shot going right at me until it hits the rut in front of the 6 yard box and bounces into the top corner....NOT suppossed to happen, Turf also makes it be a faster game, more fun to play and watch.

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
walls said:
put the peeper spray and hand cuffs away for a while. fcuk sakes!!!!

ive been reading for a while but decided to register today..walls your a funny little fuc*er that much is true....good luck to all teams this year although i hope you all loose to us.....peace

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just drove by J.O and they are playing football there. That should hack up the field pretty good. Hopefully we can still play on it tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0