Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 FVSL Div. 1 MOTW - Nov. 4th to 6th

What is your MOTW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry it's late. No ones complained either. I guess no one really even missed it. Oh well.

Rangers vs. Highlanders

It's Derby Day at Newton. The World Cup final will be played Friday night. Well, DMU's anyway. The Highlanders will be up for the Rangers and the Rangers will be wanting to win one for Wadly. It should be a good night out at NAP. Bring your parkas. It's going to be wet and chilly.

GNSU vs. Aldergrove

This one will be no contest. I just wonder if Aldergrove will score more goals than we did against them.

Port Moody vs. NDFC

I don't know what to make of this game. Both THINK they should be contenders, but both haven't played like it in recent weeks. It should be an even match although I wonder how the Sunday night start time might affect ND.

Raiders vs. GEU

The Raiders usually stink it up agains the shitty teams. This will be a good test for GEU and a chance at some more points. Unless the Raiders bring their "Ranger game" this one could be close.

Whalley vs. Sporting

Still waiting for the "display of domination".

Short and sweet.

Discuss.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta go with ND vs. PM since both want respect in Div. 1.

Rangers and Lowlanders have been around for a while and can claim div. 1 rights, thus not MOTW.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But it's the World Cup Final man! :D
This rivalry has been on for years and is definitely worthy of MOTW.

I do think the battle of the young punks is also MOTW material.

No call on these two games but Aldergrove, Raiders, and Sporting to take their respective matches.

Come on Rangers.

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody vs ND, definitely MOTW. ND should pull this one out.

Raiders vs GEU - Experience, wisdom vs youth and speed, Raiders should be able to rough the kids up and get a win.

Rangers vs Delta - sucks to be Delta, actually, it always sucks to be or be in Delta

Alder vs GNSU - GNSU will not be playing a team with 9 men again, Alder takes it easily.

Sporting vs Whalley - which Sporting team will show up? A Sporting loss and Whalley and GEU have company for the relegation battle.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sucks to be Delta, actually, it always sucks to be or be in Delta

Pot calling the Kettle Black or what............you are from Surrey. We can decide which is worse Surrey or Delta by the jokes.......well Surrey wins hands down. :D

Tough call on MOTW. Highlanders Rangers is always a big game for both teams. Lots of old friendships which leads to a good rivalry. Plus it is a big game points wise for both teams.

Moody and ND also a good choice. Like someone said earlier both teams want respect. Moody has done well against the bottom rung teams. With the exception of a lucky draw against Rangers they have been handled by the top squads so I dont expect an upset here as I think ND is a better squad.

My two cents.......which may be more than my opinion is actually worth. ;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see Rangers and Highlanders game being a MOTW material. highlanders seem to be finding form and if they can get a tie or a win the battle for second place will be a tight one. I'm taking a 1-1 tie in this one.

Port Moody vs NDFC: should be a good tilt but the late sunday game could be a factor. late better then early however. looking at the standings this should be motw but really who cares neither of us will finish top 2 anyway.

surfer

Nov 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any Rangers have an update on how Erin's surgery went?Our guy has some heavy bruising but no apparent damage to the a.c.l.Wish him a speedy recovery,we don't wish that shite on anyone.Looking forward to the re-play.Any idea when it'll be?

reddog

Oct 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers game will be the one to watch.

Raiders will be looking to run the score and lower the boooom on the young bucks.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surfer...

Aaron is home , his surgery was a success but apparently will be done for at least a year according to the doc. Good to here your fella is doing OK.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see faith in moody from the ttp public is fading, it looks like we're gonna have to make something happen this weekend. no better time than the present, i guess we'll have to wait and see . . .

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
i see faith in moody from the ttp public is fading...QUOTE]

Probably because you've just had all of the Ranger guys log on and start talking about how great they are, what else is new. Almost as bad as Sporting's domination of Div 1

Shagalot JR

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
No, I believe your play speaks for itself. ;) and yes we are great. :D
Win and prove everyone wrong

Our play does speak for itself and its definitely not been dominant. Always nice to be reminded of the Ranger greatest, but don't really get a chance to forget it either.

Given the love everyone has for Sporting in Div 1, I'm sure we have everyone pulling for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0