Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also want to apologize for the post made earlier by one of our guys . That's not what we're about . 95% of our team is under 24 years old and their maturity has not kicked in yet ...

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serious question. Why does the Dynamo goalie wear a hat for a night game? lmao
Also want to apologize for the post made earlier by one of our guys . That's not what we're about . 95% of our team is under 24 years old and their maturity has not kicked in yet ...
sorry to hear about your guy getting injured and having to go to the hospital; that’s never fun.
However, didn’t even look at your guy, was looking right at the ball and jumped up to win it first. Just a bad collision going for a header, bigger guy on a smaller guy. And, as you said, no card so.......
Also, if that is the worse you’ve seen you must have been playing co-ed for the last 18 years

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey R-Tee, don't think your bounce back there means much, we still beat you guys 2/3 times we played one another and sad part is... we knocked your 12+ year asses out of the presidents cup.
As far as the bitching on the sideline is concerned, your wife sucks dick at blowjobs (pun intended), so what other feedback do you expect from the boys on the bench?
Also you might want to call your wife home, that bald fat fcuk referee gave her a straight red, poor guy was expecting deepthroat after giving all those calls in your favour
Moral of the story, your wife blows!

Awe.... amazing... a bunch of new guys pop up on TTP last week of the season. Where ya' been the the last 16 weeks, never mind last 16 years...?? Your post Mr. Hideen is just sad. I feel badly for you and the struggle that you are having.

Arty is always a little over the top for sure, but considering there is still lots to play for I am surprised Abbotsford couldn't keep their mouths shut. Red cards carry over... Yellow cards add up, and Injuries can cost you. Could have been several other Reds in the game, that referee did you a favor, if it was Kyle Williams in the middle you'd be pretty thin next couple of games.

In Arty's defense, We already have the cup you knocked us out of as well as some others the last 5 years. We can't win them every year... sharing is caring!

The only D2 related cup's we don't have are the league title and of course a provincial cup (But Not many FVSL team's have been closer than our Semi's). That win against you put us one step closer to a Title we don't have.... that is saying we want it, I am trying to retire not move to D1..haha.

You beat us 2 of 3 times.. Nicely Done! Your a very good team, lacking some experience and composure.

To the other new guy that asked why our Keeper wore a hat? I'd have to ask him, but I'd hazard to guess that he probably came straight from work? Not sure why it matters. That's a pretty stupid observation. Maybe its a religious thing, not sure??. Maybe your keeper should wear a hat? Maybe he would have seen that OG sail over his head if the lights were not in his eyes.... once again... so hard to say. You could also imply that if he wore a really really tall hat... he would have been taller and able to make that save. Anyhow.. now I am stooping to your level so I will move on.

In closing, All our games vs. Abby have been very good games, Abby is a good fast young team and I like their coach, he appears to be trying hard to make things right (and us other coaches know what it takes to keep a bunch of guys in line and organized...its thankless!).

Good luck next weekend in cup play, and perhaps we meet again in Provincials and you can ask my keeper about his hat, and maybe Arty can give you a proper introduction to his wife.

Attachments

• ARts cups.jpg
    ARts cups.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 13

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing you guys (abby) have already won is most new ttp accounts in the shortest period of time

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing you guys (abby) have already won is most new ttp accounts in the shortest period of time
Lol, everyone needs to chill the F out.... For us getting 11 guys out on a Friday or Saturday night 8 pm game was nearly impossible , our average age on our team is 23... But everything aside any of the top 5-6 teams could have won this league ... It was a damn fun year to be playing soccer and super competitve ....

And for this subrabantor person , you need to calm yourself down a tad bit , I apologized for my team's behavior as these kids are all still damn young .... You're a real tough guy talking stuff on a forum ... I'm #9 on Abby United , next time you have a problem come and hit me and we will see what happens ....

But all hard feelings aside , you guys are a great team and deserve to be where you are , you guys will have a good run in provincials ... I just hope a FVSL team wins it and spanks all the VMSL teams. That's enough forum talk for me , time to hit the tequilas .

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D:D:D
Lol, everyone needs to chill the F out.... For us getting 11 guys out on a Friday or Saturday night 8 pm game was nearly impossible , our average age on our team is 23... But everything aside any of the top 5-6 teams could have won this league ... It was a damn fun year to be playing soccer and super competitve ....

And for this subrabantor person , you need to calm yourself down a tad bit , I apologized for my team's behavior as these kids are all still damn young .... You're a real tough guy talking stuff on a forum ... I'm #9 on Abby United , next time you have a problem come and hit me and we will see what happens ....

But all hard feelings aside , you guys are a great team and deserve to be where you are , you guys will have a good run in provincials ... I just hope a FVSL team wins it and spanks all the VMSL teams. That's enough forum talk for me , time to hit the tequilas .

Machoman, too funny bro. One hand asking everyone to chill out the other saying “come at me bra” :D

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol well if someone is going to sit behind a computer screen and talk I will say that , I told you my number so it's all fair and games , I respect you guys as a team but I hate the tough guy keyboard warriors (including my own team who acts tough behind a computer screen ) I feel like an old guy on my team apologizing for these young guys (I'm 29 and oldest on the team) I guess they will eventually learn

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol well if someone is going to sit behind a computer screen and talk I will say that , I told you my number so it's all fair and games , I respect you guys as a team but I hate the tough guy keyboard warriors (including my own team who acts tough behind a computer screen ) I feel like an old guy on my team apologizing for these young guys (I'm 29 and oldest on the team) I guess they will eventually learn
10pjtj.jpg

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbys first season in div 2 pretty sure if we have our full team out no one beats us. shitty we lost to dynamo, but ultimate goal is winning Provincials

First year in div 2?!?
Your team has been around for years, yeah you’ve added a few young guys but it’s still got a good core of older players who were playing div 2 years ago, not to mention quite a few of your players have Played prem, and likely still would be if not for other commitments. You guys also play in Indo Canadian tourneys all summer together too, not like you’re a new team.

Also you guys came down from div 1, nobody expected you guys to be shite?

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan , calm down brother... Someone is a little pissed off that they can't play anymore .... Get your facts straight before you start talking shite... Again , I'm #9 on Abby United If you have any issues .... Calm yourself down , until this year noone has really given a crap about winning (half the guys still don't , hence us getting 10-11 guys out for a Friday or Saturday night game ) ... Hope we play mission in the final of the cup... As always , we love being the most hated team in the league

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan , calm down brother... Someone is a little pissed off that they can't play anymore .... Get your facts straight before you start talking shite... Again , I'm #9 on Abby United If you have any issues .... Calm yourself down , until this year noone has really given a crap about winning (half the guys still don't , hence us getting 10-11 guys out for a Friday or Saturday night game ) ... Hope we play mission in the final of the cup... As always , we love being the most hated team in the league

I don’t hate you guys. I know how most of your guys are, I think you took my post in the wrong way. I was just trying to point out to that guy that your team has been around for years and everything I said was facts, there was nothing untrue about it. His post made it sound as though it’s your first year together or as if you’ve just got promotion from div 3.

I would honestly agree that with a full side you’re the best team in the league, and I even think I said that back when we played you guys the first time...when you had your full side out.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
10-11 guys? Pretty sure I counted about 50 guys on your bench/sideline Friday. Half of them were beaking the ref the whole game.
As far as this “I am #9 shite” do you need hug bro?

Soviet Bratva

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
First year in div 2?!?
Your team has been around for years, yeah you’ve added a few young guys but it’s still got a good core of older players who were playing div 2 years ago, not to mention quite a few of your players have Played prem, and likely still would be if not for other commitments. You guys also play in Indo Canadian tourneys all summer together too, not like you’re a new team.

Also you guys came down from div 1, nobody expected you guys to be shite?

For 90% of our guys weve never played div 2 i meant if we played div 2 as long as some of the other teams have we would probably be winning a lot of the cups and trophies. Only reason were in div 2 is cuz we dont get guys out to games all the time .. but whatever we couldnt care less about what others think about our team

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually got to tip my cap to Abby, that was a big win for you guys yesterday on back-to-back game days. Standings are tight! Our turn next week as we play our last 2 games Thursday and Friday.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
For 90% of our guys weve never played div 2 i meant if we played div 2 as long as some of the other teams have we would probably be winning a lot of the cups and trophies. Only reason were in div 2 is cuz we dont get guys out to games all the time .. but whatever we couldnt care less about what others think about our team

90%? Your maths wrong. Trust me.

It’s the FVSL everyone struggles to get guys out to games for the most part, look at your prem team for example, 10 guys plus their coach in a Pak Cup 1/4 final.

The only reason you’re in div 2 is cause you got relegated last year from div 1, even if numbers were an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0