Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk it, Mission, Abby, Dynamo, triple threat steel cage match, wrestlemania. Winner gets TTP and Div 2 glory. Losers get mocked as per usual. My money is on Abby (if they can get enough guys, Dynamo are to old anyway) also, no hats.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One thing you guys (abby) have already won is most new ttp accounts in the shortest period of time

Every year, some team makes a run and all of a sudden people got something to say, it’s OK they’ll be gone after the end of the season. Like last year and the Wranglers, or Wrestlers, or whomever that team was that signed the 1 man show. Where are they this year? Did he stick around?

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were not going anywhere , have no intention of promotion or going to div 1 or div 3 or div 4 or whatever other bush league there is... I like that triple threat match idea ...but let's do it with tequilas and some whisky . Drink all night and last team standing wins .

Anyways , too nice of a day to be putting up posts, need to continue drinking them beers

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were not going anywhere , have no intention of promotion or going to div 1 or div 3 or div 4 or whatever other bush league there is... I like that triple threat match idea ...but let's do it with tequilas and some whisky . Drink all night and last team standing wins .

Anyways , too nice of a day to be putting up posts, need to continue drinking them beers
Of course there’s drinks, it’s Div 2. Team cooler pre match and after match festivities are required otherwise it’s an immediate DQ.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
End of the weekend games, and things still aren’t fully sorted out.

Surrey basically decide the league at this point with two games left against Dynamo, and Abby who are the only two teams capable of winning the league now.

I write you guys off a lot @krisztiant but clearly I must be wrong, congrats on the last couple of results you guys have had. One more win and you’re guaranteed a provincial spot.

Abby, Titans, Dynamo, Sparta, and Us are already in then it’s between Blue Devils, Red Devils, and Surrey for the last two spots. Red Devils play Sparta who have nothing to play for, so I’m guessing they’ll get in as a draw would be enough. Surrey win one of their last two tough games and they’re in leaving it between Red Devils and Blue Devils.

Knights look set for div 3 now, after RedBulls completely turned their season around in the 2nd half.

Interesting to see how the rest of this season pans out. I wish I could have played, but it’s for sure been fun “coaching” my guys.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 2
PMO Titans. 0

Game started out pretty even for the first 10 mins, after that the better team carried the play for the rest of the half, we got our first goal 20 mins in after our guy got taken down in the box. He then easily potted away the first goal of the game. The last 25 in the half carried on with us controlling and creating a couple chances but no finish. PMO seemed content on defending a 1-0 loss as they never seemed to try to do anything but defend except for fast breaks. Second half started off with is controlling, but for about 15 mins PMO had a couple chances but were not good enough in the final 3rd to finish. Then with about 15 to go we got our second off a goal line cross that was finished by our midfielder. PMO then got a pk with maybe 5 to go on a weak call, our goalie came up big and stopped him. PMO seem to like sitting back and defending little boring but, I guess it gets the job done seeing as the have the best goal difference..... onto dynamo on Thursday maybe if Abby give us a 24 of beer will do them a favour.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united 2
PMO Titans. 0

Game started out pretty even for the first 10 mins, after that the better team carried the play for the rest of the half, we got our first goal 20 mins in after our guy got taken down in the box. He then easily potted away the first goal of the game. The last 25 in the half carried on with us controlling and creating a couple chances but no finish. PMO seemed content on defending a 1-0 loss as they never seemed to try to do anything but defend except for fast breaks. Second half started off with is controlling, but for about 15 mins PMO had a couple chances but were not good enough in the final 3rd to finish. Then with about 15 to go we got our second off a goal line cross that was finished by our midfielder. PMO then got a pk with maybe 5 to go on a weak call, our goalie came up big and stopped him. PMO seem to like sitting back and defending little boring but, I guess it gets the job done seeing as the have the best goal difference..... onto dynamo on Thursday maybe if Abby give us a 24 of beer will do them a favour.
The tiebreaker is not total goal differential ...its head to head record and then goal differential between the tied teams . as it stands if Abby United and PMO tie in points there will be a playoff game to determine the tiebreaker ...Abby United has the tiebreaker on dynamo with a +1 goal differential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0