Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL D2 - Winter 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 2-2 Mission

Even game, fair result. Opening 15 minutes Sparta weren’t awake, and could have found themselves 3-0 down instead of 1-0. Unfortunately we didn’t take our chances though. They then got some rhythm and the game evened out with both teams missing some good chances, overall 2-2 was pretty fair I’m sure they would agree.
I disagree. I think 5-5 would've been the more fair result.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3 - Port Moody Gunners 3

Sorry, wasn't there so no lengthy report. Heard they got one with about 5 to go to tie it.
True, PMO scored 5 mins from the end but in all fairness should have been a win for the Dynamo. PMO keeper spilled cross behind him well into the goal then grabbed it and turned to look at the ref. Ref decided to play on even though dynamo had 2 players on the goal line calling it in! Poor form PMO!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
True, PMO scored 5 mins from the end but in all fairness should have been a win for the Dynamo. PMO keeper spilled cross behind him well into the goal then grabbed it and turned to look at the ref. Ref decided to play on even though dynamo had 2 players on the goal line calling it in! Poor form PMO!
#PocoRoyals

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 4- Blue Devils 0

First thirty minutes, they have more control, we struggled with the slick pitch. Couple of chances for them but more on the flanks, nothing grade A. We find our legs and touch and play a nice last 15 with a few nice overlaps and crosses. But still 0-0 a half.

Second half, very cautious by both teams for the first 15, lots of control but more back passes then forward play. We get a break, our forward knicks the ball past the charging keeper on the edge of the box and passes it across to our other forward for a tap in. 1-0.
They press a bit, and we get a an awesome 40 yard (as years go by this distance may grow!) strike, just under the bar, keeper was a bit off his line but nevertheless a fine fine hit. 2-0. They come at us hard but we defended well, made channeling a little Sparta, and held them to only one good chance from a short sided shot. We get two more late in the last couple of minutes. Nice to seal this up and get the result. My first playing in 6 weeks so going to be sore tomorrow!

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey united-1
Pomo gunner-1

We came out with good pace and taking the game to Pomo, but they ended up getting the first goal 15 mins in off a quick break off and errand pass luckily enough for them there player was able to put the ball in the next from a tight ankle on the right side of the field. We continued to control play in my opinion creating numerous chances but no finish. I had 3 shots myself but couldn't put one in, we also had 7 corner and nothing to show at the end of half. Second continued as the first with us controlling but, again an unfortunate give away gave them a great chance but they couldn't finish. We continued to push forward with nothing to show for it until abou 75 mins in where we finally got a head on one of our atleast 12 corner kicks of the game and tied it 1-1. We both exchanged scoring chances after that but neither team got anything to show for it, both goalies made some decent saves. With about 6 to go 1 player from each team got into an altercation resulting in a red each was so we finished off the game 10 a side. (Ref let it go to far). Game finished 1-1 onto dynamo next week hopefully we can play the same and will defiantly be in it to win Friday.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 Pomo 0
We get one early off a nice flick off a free kick about 15 in. We controlled the first 30 but only had the one good chance. They came hard the last 15 of the half, lots of crosses but nobody on the end.

Second half, we come strong again, one great save by the POMO keeper to keep it a one goal game. They came strong the final 15 with our keep making two unreal stops, one on a free kick and another on a breakaway.

Titans are defensively very sound and will be tough the rest of the season.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-0 surrey
Nice win by us. Our most complete game by far. We came out really strong, had the majority of possession but not much on net. They miss on a glorious chance about 35 minutes in when a guy missed a sitter from 4 yards out, and that sort of woke us up, we get a PK with about 1 minute to go in the half. 1-0 halftime.
Second half, more even but we get a nice goal on a cross and tap in. Then another on a weird angle but nevertheless a good finish. Surrey worked hard but were zigging when they should of been zagging and couldn't get any real grade A chances. Our mids worked real hard giving us D lots of help; a good team effort by all.

Onward to cup play next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
RedBulls 2-2 Mission

Feel for the RedBulls, we equalized very late in the game. Wasn’t a great game for either team, especially with both teams not able to afford a loss.

I feel we were a little lucky to come away with a point, and I still don’t think there’s a team worse than Surrey in this league. RedBulls, and Knights both shouldn’t be where they are in the standings.

krisztiant

Jan 21, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
We beat the knights twice, so can't say much for them, we have yet to field a consistent team all season due to injuries. Dynamo got to play probably the worst team we have fielded all year with people forced to play out of positions they're used to. No one in this division this season is really a stand out team, everyone seems to drop games to anyone just look at you guys tieing the redbulls.... with your great team should have walked through them

BoldTurkey

Feb 19, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice win by us. Our most complete game by far. We came out really strong, had the majority of possession but not much on net. They miss on a glorious chance about 35 minutes in when a guy missed a sitter from 4 yards out, and that sort of woke us up, we get a PK with about 1 minute to go in the half. 1-0 halftime.
Second half, more even but we get a nice goal on a cross and tap in. Then another on a weird angle but nevertheless a good finish. Surrey worked hard but were zigging when they should of been zagging and couldn't get any real grade A chances. Our mids worked real hard giving us D lots of help; a good team effort by all.

Onward to cup play next week.
...when a guy **had a sitter saved** from 4 yards out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0