Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights had a good game, well played. we had a good first 20 mins or so went up 1 Nil, then we couldn't string two passes together and the Knights pretty much controlled most of the play from there, we had a couple of chances but no luck. Great save by your keeper with about 10 mins. to go, to not let us back in it. Good Luck for the rest of the season. Our fate is in our own hands now with 3 losses in a row we need a good final couple to stay up.

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is your loss in cup to a D3 team included in there? This is a game we should have won by Gunner standards. I'll elaborate later... Probably when I'm drunk after the hockey game!

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a heads up to the Poco Royals guys... We (NCU) are scheduled to play you on weekend of March 28... the league somehow expects us to sit around 6-7 weeks to play one game and this isn't going to happen. 10 of the starting 11 guys are all going to Vegas that weekend so I would imagine that unless the game can get rescheduled (highly unlikely seen as you are still in cup and have a million games to make up already) we wont be playing. However, it's an easy three points for you and might actually be the ones to put you above DFC and Inter and get you promoted. If so, a case of beer will be welcome haha. That might be the end of our div 2 season and next year we get to bumble along with Westcoast in div 3. The shame of it! Sorry Fran, another year in div 2 for you though... you were so close...:wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bananaman with the BCPL folding or not going to happen. only the top team in each group will be going to Div1.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Div 1 will need 5 teams to make the division 20 again.
religate bottom 3 and promote 5...Just my guess

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bottom line, if the 2 groups of 10 is set for D1, they need 20 teams. I would say that in the final part of the year, Coyotes and Abby proved they can play in D1, so to relegate them and add some 2nd place D2 teams would be bad for D1. Just keep those 2 and add the group winners and you should be OK.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong!

First off, Division 1 needs to be no more than 10 teams.

Second off, if you are going to go to a 2 tiered D1 setup there are many teams in D2 deserving a jump over some of the other current basement dwellers in D1.

Coyotes, abby, Razorbacks, PAU Selects, and others are not as good as some of the D2 teams just outside of promotion... Guildford and others are better teams, dare I say even Young Guns, Nomads, GEU Inter, DFC Celtic and Poco Royals...

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong!

First off, Division 1 needs to be no more than 10 teams.

Second off, if you are going to go to a 2 tiered D1 setup there are many teams in D2 deserving a jump over some of the other current basement dwellers in D1.

Coyotes, abby, Razorbacks, PAU Selects, and others are not as good as some of the D2 teams just outside of promotion... Guildford and others are better teams, dare I say even Young Guns, Nomads, GEU Inter, DFC Celtic and Poco Royals...

Well I agree on the 10 teams thing but I know that isn't going to happen. 2nd, I think that the D1 basement dwellers, other than Ald would beat almost all of the D2 teams, just based on the competition they've seen throughout the season. If Abby and Coyotes went down, I'm sure we'd see them right back up in 2011.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I agree on the 10 teams thing but I know that isn't going to happen. 2nd, I think that the D1 basement dwellers, other than Ald would beat almost all of the D2 teams, just based on the competition they've seen throughout the season. If Abby and Coyotes went down, I'm sure we'd see them right back up in 2011.

Umm No

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahaha now that is a pisstake :bronco:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
smartest thing i've ever read from one of your posts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0