Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Red

Sep 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
For anyone interested we, Bradner Redshirts are having a Poker Tournament on Feb. 20 in Aldergrove. $50.00 Buy in Max 96 people.
Please send me a private reply with your contact info if you are interested in playing. Always a good time with good prizes.
Thanks

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 1 - Shitcoast 0 Forfeit

"I agree with you Ghouse it is the most pathetic thing to forfeit. If you can't get 7 guys(yes that's all you need to field a team.) you don't deserve to be a team or in this league. I would rather show up with 7 guys then forfeit. It's not like it was in Chilliwack or something it was their home park.
Forfeiters are shite ass losers that need to quit."

Cake Eater

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I agree with you Ghouse it is the most pathetic thing to forfeit. If you can't get 7 guys(yes that's all you need to field a team.) you don't deserve to be a team or in this league. I would rather show up with 7 guys then forfeit. It's not like it was in Chilliwack or something it was their home park.
Forfeiters are shite ass losers that need to quit.

Cake Eater

They have a teamates funeral to attend to:eek::(

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did say that, but I also said when there was no warning , a gametime forfeit.
In this case as much as it sucked .WestCoast did give me enough time to notify my squad to save them driveing out.
And cleatsupp your talking about a team who play and get hammered most of the time. If they could have got 7/8 guys out, Im sure they would have.
It sounds more to me that you have a hate on for him....We are upset because we play you and we havent had a game in 2 weeks...He is a cakeeater for sure, But I dont want him to quit.
I personally like Pie,
after a movie

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cleatsupp you should concentrate on your big match instead of slamming westcoast any chance you get, you don't know the circumstances. Piss takes are one thing but you seem to be taking this to the personal level.

I still have a lot of friends on westcoast, they are a great bunch of guys and we have played many games with 8 or 9 guys. Forfeits happen, and it sucks for the league, the other team and the few guys that were prepared for the game. Go back and see how many games westcoast have forfeited over the years. I can't think of any, so back up and remember when you guys could barely field a team in div3. Azad has taken your team and turned it into a team guys are wanting to play for, so before you start talking smack remember you guys still have a way to go. Every team will enjoy success at some point, just be humble in the knowledge you guys are at that point. Staying successful is another challenge all on it's own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just stocking up on water before I leave for Mission....word on the street is they don't have running water out their yet and I don't drink well water.

Missionblues10 don't be late make sure you give enough time for Barbie to get you to the game

Attachments

• barbie.jpg
    barbie.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 65

soc

Sep 13, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

"I agree with you Ghouse it is the most pathetic thing to forfeit. If you can't get 7 guys(yes that's all you need to field a team.) you don't deserve to be a team or in this league. I would rather show up with 7 guys then forfeit. It's not like it was in Chilliwack or something it was their home park.
Forfeiters are shite ass losers that need to quit."

Cake Eater

I especially like the "Forfeiters are shite ass losers that need to quit."

I remember when that was directed at my team earlier on in the year. I could say more but I won't

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I especially like the "Forfeiters are shite ass losers that need to quit."

I remember when that was directed at my team earlier on in the year. I could say more but I won't

Thats where i got it from.

Does anyone know if there are any decent goalie camps for adults available in the summer?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If this game had any meaning to us we would have played. But with being out of cup and having two games left that really don't mean shite, it would have been a waste of time completely. I had 5 players(out of 9) that have nagging injuries including myself. I wasn't about to go out and play a team that could have just injured themselves and ACBC. ACBC shouldn't have been in the division to start with. If it was any other team we would have played. We played before Christmas with 9 guys and myself injured. 1-1 was the result. I wouldn't want to have Rich bring his team out to have it get ugly when they have cup games still to come. If this game was mid season or even just after Christmas we would have played. I have never forfeited a game. I did it to protect myself, my players and my opposing team. With this season being a lost cause we needed the week off. I take full responsiblity for what happenned and know it won't happen again.

WestCoast...What??? Forfeiting is for losers that need to quit, but what would my stoner friends do on their weekends??? So quitting isn't an option, even though sometimes I would love to.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have a teamates funeral to attend to:eek::(

To make this comment is a uncalled for. With having one of my teammates accidently kill himself about 2 years ago is not a piss take. It is a disgrace. Take the piss don't joke about death you ****ing douche. Grow the **** up.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Inter lost again 2-1 it's all gone quite...........:rolleyes:
Yeah there's not really much more to say really. I missed an open goal from 6 yards out and a break away right after, that says right there that it just wasn't our night. Most embarrasing miss ever, especially against mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0