Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter - February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 players from that team. Most don't play anymore. Me and Graham went elsewhere, and theirs a total of 5 from the div 1 team from last year.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
tell me about it i was in net if we had any talent up front we would have been more of a threat you took that direct out side the 18 right i can say one of the biggest save ive made but i wasn't enough good luck to you guys GEU maybe will see ya next year oh ya watch out for ND United D3 if you meet them in the cup the guy up front i think 22 he got skills

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
tell me about it i was in net if we had any talent up front we would have been more of a threat you took that direct out side the 18 right i can say one of the biggest save ive made but i wasn't enough good luck to you guys GEU maybe will see ya next year oh ya watch out for ND United D3 if you meet them in the cup the guy up front i think 22 he got skills

mb10 wishes he could hit a ball like that... ryan peel took a red card in there last game, i assume he will be out the rest of the season so the guy that carried the middle of the park for them since they went on this winning streak is gone.

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
No just wondering cause if you guys were to fold,were always lookin for players that want to play

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank God its a 2:00 game, we have a poker tourny tonight. Gives a couple extra hours for the hang over to wear off. See you tommorrow KH.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
tis tiem of the year is fun when you still have somethign to play for....even if it's trying to keep your spot in Div 2:eek: with the Knights having 8 starters out they have to use the club system and call up from Div3(why TBL) only started last week is beyond me. So Red16 you telling me you guys will be hung over or just tired??? and don't forget the Hockey game at 430.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With PLayers lossing to Whiterock and The Knights winning. it's all in your hands now Bradner. you win one of your remaining games or even tie, one point and you'll be safe aswell. relegating players and Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0