Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are running out of daylight for these make up games...

I am looking into getting some games played at night on midweeks for our home games we owe the league, BC United A, and Surrey Bullets.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like we are gonna have a lot of soccer in March! Couple midweek wed games, along with regualr make up games, and the rest of the cup games! awesome

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
looking forward to all the Footy in March...6 games for the HYPE as well as the Whitecaps opener on the 19th...gonna be a great month :)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like we are gonna have a lot of soccer in March! Couple midweek wed games, along with regualr make up games, and the rest of the cup games! awesome

How are you guys so arrogant? "rest of the cup games," u guys just want the trophy giving to you cuz no1 else has a chance? Congrats nomads 2010/11 presidents cup winners :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The weeks are on the schedule. Is it arrogant of the league to schedule when they're happening?!

I'd certainly be upset if I was you and your manager Fox was sending emails out to your guys saying "if we get to the cup semis we play xxx,"

ffs.. his post was more about the potential of makeups during midweek, plus cup, etc...

Why so sensitive!?

~YoursTrulyHypeForever

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are you guys so arrogant? "rest of the cup games," u guys just want the trophy giving to you cuz no1 else has a chance? Congrats nomads 2010/11 presidents cup winners :)

If I was so arrogant I would have said we have "3" cup games left. But I said the rest of cup, believing in our team that we will make the finals.

Just saying we still have a lot of soccer left

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys might wanna check the schedules as we have 2 games next week, poco on sat, mission on Sunday. The league didn't even contact fox to let him know he should get a field, nor did he contact mission as gt5 had no idea we play each other on Sunday.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I expect a Hype Christmas Card next year attached to some cold ones!

It was a good game today... I think JBL started in net... Very unorthidox - but it worked for the most part.

We scored mid way through the 1st half and I would say carried the play... second half we defended and counter attacked (probably had 4 unfinished break aways)

I don't think GEU can't be happy with this game... a Division championship on the line and they did not look very intrested at all. I am sure they figured the would walk all over us after the 5-0 drubbing they handed out 4 weeks ago. But that is why we play the games!

PEACEWHAT?

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ya i think we just gave the league to bc united

another one of your great predictions TBL...awhile back you predicted a tie between us and BCU...we win the other 3 games (which include 2 this week against Surrey Bullets and SFC Caps at the end of the month) and we tie BCU like u predicted and we still win the league....just sayin

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 8-2 bullets. Up 5-0 at half and changed everything around. Bullets are a good bunch of guys. Looking forward to playing them on saturday again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0