Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter January 2011

wow, never seen something like that before. 75th minute 3-0 Black Knights (a game in which the had full control of) and a random kid comes running onto the field and starts to throw beer all over the Black Knight keeper. At that point nobody knew who the kid was with and both benches cleared with the young punk taking a licking....The BC United goalie came running 70 yards and sucker punched the BK goalie breaking his tooth and leaving a nice mark under the eye....pretty sure none of the Black Knights touched any of the BC Utd boys...There was probably a group of 7-10 kids that ended up going home to mom to explain the black eyes....

Im guessing the BK's will get the 3 points as there was only 15mins to play and the fight came from an outside source....pretty fcuked up tho...only in Ridge would you see something like that! :s

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knights destroying Bc united 3-0 80th minute a pack of 30 drunk freaks hop the fence and throw a drink in our keeps face , entire BK team run at the hooligans and **** them up. Blood everywhere. In a moment where the Rats and the Knights could erase all prior bs and move forward THE BC RAT KEEPER SUCKER PUNCHES THE BK GOALIE. It was an insane scene and no one saw this till it was said after the fact.

I hope the league does the right thing as it was in the 80th minute. Bk win 3-0

ONCE A RAT ALWAYS A RAT. I OVERHEARD A BC UNITED PLAYER SAYING TO THE REF AFTER The SMOKE CLEARED " I can't believe one of their guys kicked one of them when he was down" He had on the ac milan long puffy coat

This game wasn't even close for a minute.

I knew this game was gonna get heated but this game was out of a movie.

In a moment where beef could have been long gone, the bc united keep throws a sucker punch and ac milan jacket attempts to rat our guy out ?????????

PRAYING WE SEE YOU IN THE CUP

Peace treaty torn up and burned

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
30 kids? Like Dave said it was 10 tops. Other than the keeper doing that I'd say bc utd were pretty classy in defeat but at least the keeper had the balls to walk over to your team and apologize. Stop acting like a kid man with all this rat bs...

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, Calm down before you post.

I was the first guy in from BCU sidelines to help your team. ( I wore a hat and a hoodie and have a tattoo on the side of my neck in case you didn't notice ). I was the guy who pointed out the kid who threw shiite at your keep. I was the first over the fence when your touque wearing friend wanted help. Besides our goalie ( apparentley ) punching your keeps teeth in, we stuck together and beat up some 15 year olds. Not too sure why my knuckles are swollen??????? Must have scraped them on the fence...

Sucker punch? your keeper explained to me it was a superman punch. No too sure why that happened but our little mid almost got tuned by one of your smaller 200 lb guys untill he saw the white jersey.

We played like shiite and hit 2 posts and a crossbar. Your team played good and tough against our smaller team. Your #2 had a great game in the middle too.

Stick the peace treaty in a pipe and smoke it if you want TBL but untill the keepers fighting we were shaking hands...............

I'll pm you if you want to talk shiite.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thx MB10. What a blast!! 10-12 kids with camo make-up on.... probably on meth to come at a keeper that size with 21 other men wearing cleats.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

30 kids? Like Dave said it was 10 tops. Other than the keeper doing that I'd say bc utd were pretty classy in defeat but at least the keeper had the balls to walk over to your team and apologize. Stop acting like a kid man with all this rat bs...

You should probably shut the fukc up

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

TBL, Calm down before you post.

I was the first guy in from BCU sidelines to help your team. ( I wore a hat and a hoodie and have a tattoo on the side of my neck in case you didn't notice ). I was the guy who pointed out the kid who threw shiite at your keep. I was the first over the fence when your touque wearing friend wanted help. Besides our goalie ( apparentley ) punching your keeps teeth in, we stuck together and beat up some 15 year olds. Not too sure why my knuckles are swollen??????? Must have scraped them on the fence...

Sucker punch? your keeper explained to me it was a superman punch. No too sure why that happened but our little mid almost got tuned by one of your smaller 200 lb guys untill he saw the white jersey.

We played like shiite and hit 2 posts and a crossbar. Your team played good and tough against our smaller team. Your #2 had a great game in the middle too.

Stick the peace treaty in a pipe and smoke it if you want TBL but untill the keepers fighting we were shaking hands...............

I'll pm you if you want to talk shiite.
That crazy scene and not one BK touched a bc united player. All us players and the meth hooligans in that mix and it was fine we were both taking care of them and it would have ended there but your goalie ****ed up.

I understand what you guys are doing with your club blah blah blah. You will in the future have to start picking players that have stand up qualities as well as skill. These guys representing you( your goalie, manager, ac milan) are painting a picture of you that you seem to be fine with .

How about I knock you the fukc out then apologize? I don't care if your keeper apologized. For 80 minutes he was staring across from out goalie in a bright yellow jersey. " I thought he was one of them " what the fukc?????? he knew what he was doing

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

When did our keeper appoligise? The manager was playin on the field...

Get it strait. I though the keeper came at your keeper because it was a mistake. ok ....I thought that because I didn't see that happen. I was on the other side of the fence.

Nobody got knocked out to appoligise to anyways. It was all under control when I told you players " that guy is not with us" baM sMack crunCh.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

When did our keeper appoligise? The manager was playin on the field...

Get it strait. I though the keeper came at your keeper because it was a mistake. ok ....I thought that because I didn't see that happen. I was on the other side of the fence.

Nobody got knocked out to appoligise to anyways. It was all under control when I told you players " that guy is not with us" baM sMack crunCh.

Well whatever it was a clean game and one that I felt we were clearly on the way to winning. That was the weirdest thing Ive seen in a game outside of the pen.

You guys have some good guys, decent players but the ol saying it only takes a few bad apples........

YouTube - The Promotion - Black Apples ("Blapples") Scene

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

This would only happen in Maple Ridge. People would be dead if it happened in Surrey. Punk kids hahaha WTF.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well whatever it was a clean game and one that I felt we were clearly on the way to winning. That was the weirdest thing Ive seen in a game outside of the pen.

You guys have some good guys, decent players but the ol saying it only takes a few bad apples........

YouTube - The Promotion - Black Apples ("Blapples") Scene

You guys played well TBL, and we were still bellies full from holiday eats and no practice. We were flat and all over the place and you guys came to play. Knights were physical were up 3-0 before the beer bottle incident. Can't believe someone would run right across the field to do that.

You really do have good bunch of guys. Once that bottle was thrown, you guys were all over them like killer bees. That was nice to see. I was just trying to get my 5"6 buddy out of the maylay, he was trying to calm things down.

Anyways, in regards to the SUCKER PUNCH, our keeper thought that it was his friend that was getting tooled, as they were wearing the same jacket. He only realized after the blood cleared off the kids face it wasn't his friend. And I think he did apologize or tried to apologize to your keeper. Your keeper is a nice guy and I played with his brother back in the day. It was completely mistaken identity and heat of the moment thing. Tell your keeper that.

And the guy in the AC Milan jacket just said what he saw, a guy getting hit when he was down. He's entitled to his opinion regardless. And the Ref doesn't give a siht about his opinion, cause it's nothing to do with the game. The kid did deserve a lesson though and you guys gave to him.

Take it easy TBL, you got a good team, let their results speak for themselves. Good luck the rest of the way. If the game ended at the 75minute mark i do think you guys deserved to win the game. But you never know what can happen in 15 minutes and extra stoppage time. :)

PS: I do find it incredibly ironic (hope that's the word) that it was a beer bottle thrown at your keeper that started all this. And you were the one an advocate of drinking and against ratsluts complaining about how drinking can get people out of hand and acting and talking stupidly. :) Something to think about.

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Great game to see, thought it was going to be a brawl between both teams instead some punk kids got in the way. Knights definately played better, had the more physical aspect and created more chances. bc united looked slow and played too much kick and run. will be a shame if the knights dont win. looking forward to seeing these two teams play again whenever that is.

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Its been a few years since i posted but this is as good time as any for some input on the game.
3-0 Knights. Could've been closer.
The BC united goalie is an absolute moron to say the least. He ran 70 yards to land his fist with all his force on my jaw when for once we were all on the same team. Somehow he had the best outside perspective and still managed to fcuk it up.
Black eye, headache and a chipped tooth being the result. Friendly fire is the shiets, but it happens.
The rest of you are talented and im honestly surprised the score wasnt a bit closer.
Well, time for bed.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

You guys played well TBL, and we were still bellies full from holiday eats and no practice. We were flat and all over the place and you guys came to play. Knights were physical were up 3-0 before the beer bottle incident. Can't believe someone would run right across the field to do that.

You really do have good bunch of guys. Once that bottle was thrown, you guys were all over them like killer bees. That was nice to see. I was just trying to get my 5"6 buddy out of the maylay, he was trying to calm things down.

Anyways, in regards to the SUCKER PUNCH, our keeper thought that it was his friend that was getting tooled, as they were wearing the same jacket. He only realized after the blood cleared off the kids face it wasn't his friend. And I think he did apologize or tried to apologize to your keeper. Your keeper is a nice guy and I played with his brother back in the day. It was completely mistaken identity and heat of the moment thing. Tell your keeper that.

And the guy in the AC Milan jacket just said what he saw, a guy getting hit when he was down. He's entitled to his opinion regardless. And the Ref doesn't give a siht about his opinion, cause it's nothing to do with the game. The kid did deserve a lesson though and you guys gave to him.

Take it easy TBL, you got a good team, let their results speak for themselves. Good luck the rest of the way. If the game ended at the 75minute mark i do think you guys deserved to win the game. But you never know what can happen in 15 minutes and extra stoppage time. :)

PS: I do find it incredibly ironic (hope that's the word) that it was a beer bottle thrown at your keeper that started all this. And you were the one an advocate of drinking and against ratsluts complaining about how drinking can get people out of hand and acting and talking stupidly. :) Something to think about.

1- Im speaking mostly through anger that is a result of some drunks ruining our game.

It's like 1 step forward and a triple jump backwards with you guys. Ac milan volunteered some weak ass observation that clearly separates us. I'm not an advocate for drinking goof. I hope you are not saying that these hammered hooligans are relative to us in our first match. Having a few pints on the sidelines and trashing a game in war paint in a gang high and totally ****ing wasted is the same thing right?

Trying to create a comparison between the two is nothing to do with Irony and everything to do with your ever impressive resume of quality traits.

Games in the books and we get the deserved 3-0 win.

Moving on to next week. Thats the top 5 teams out of our way and played twice, pressure is on Nomads now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0