Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D2] Results & Banter November & December 2010

Knights 1 TwU 0

Close game and it could have gone either way. Ugly goal in the 90th minute gives us the game.

noticed the nomads in the stadium tonight.

Next weeks game is moty

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

LUFC Knights 3 - BC United 0

A total upset, just didn't expect that. With so many guys on our team performing, really didn't expect it. It was cold night and so many just weren't performing the right way. LUFC Knights did what they had to do. Really goes to show any team can beat any team on any given night.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

It was nice to JB Sushi reffing the game last night. Not to sure about your haircut JB... but Movember is over. I will sport the JB mohawk.

Hey brother;)

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Knights 1 TwU 0

Close game and it could have gone either way. Ugly goal in the 90th minute gives us the game.

noticed the nomads in the stadium tonight.

Next weeks game is moty

ya, a few us figured we'd have a couple pops out there instead of the changeroom after our game. And that was definitely the ugliest goal ive seen in years. Good teams find a way to win though. Looking forward to next week. We beat Whally 4-0. We were very rusty in the first half, however, i dont think whalley touched the ball in the 2nd.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A total upset, just didn't expect that. With so many guys on our team performing, really didn't expect it. It was cold night and so many just weren't performing the right way. LUFC Knights did what they had to do. Really goes to show any team can beat any team on any given night.

wow!!!!

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Inter 5-0 Celtic
They had 8 guys and quit at half because of the cold and injuries, understandable from our point of view. besides playing against 8 guys isn't fun nor is it fun to play with 8. Gotta add that the ref robbed them on what was and should of been a goal.

Guess it doesnt work when you beat me to it. Nobody missed the game because of the cold. Sorry for the poor showing and looking forward to playing you guys again with both our full squads.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is this true? Site says 3-0 bc united? Cant tell who is joking anymore, lol

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans4 NDSC1
we dominated from start to finish the only shitty thing is our sweeper had to go to the hospital may have broke foot hopefully not

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Pacifc 4 Geu Puma's 1. Serious injury in the game today. Our central midfielder got tangled up with one of the GEU players. The result was the GEU lad breaking his leg. It was one of those foot the wrong way, bone poking through, screaming in pain breaks. It was tough to see and our thoughts are with the injured player. We hope he has a speedy recovery.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Poco Pacifc 4 Geu Puma's 1. Serious injury in the game today. Our central midfielder got tangled up with one of the GEU players. The result was the GEU lad breaking his leg. It was one of those foot the wrong way, bone poking through, screaming in pain breaks. It was tough to see and our thoughts are with the injured player. We hope he has a speedy recovery.

good result for you guys, congrats. shitty news tho and also hoping the puma's player makes a good recovery.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got word that mission lost 2-0 to the titans. Think that may be all she wrote for 2a, 3 points clear with 2 games in hand for inter.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

ND Titans4 NDSC1
we dominated from start to finish the only shitty thing is our sweeper had to go to the hospital may have broke foot hopefully not

Bad new Steve...

Broken Tibia so I'm pretty much done til summer. Same leg, spot and play as 5 years ago. Oh well, thats how she goes. Glad that we actually got the win. Finally starting to play good soccer again like we were in September. That win should get us into the top 4 or 5 with a couple very winable games coming up. If we can win both, might even have us top 3.

Good luck Steve and the boys the rest of the year. I'll be out to cheer you on whenever I can get a ride!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bad new Steve...

Broken Tibia so I'm pretty much done til summer. Same leg, spot and play as 5 years ago. Oh well, thats how she goes. Glad that we actually got the win. Finally starting to play good soccer again like we were in September. That win should get us into the top 4 or 5 with a couple very winable games coming up. If we can win both, might even have us top 3.

Good luck Steve and the boys the rest of the year. I'll be out to cheer you on whenever I can get a ride!

shite sorry to hear bud....thats a big shot to the titans hopes

Get well soon

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bad new Steve...

Sorry to hear that T4L, thats horrible news. Hope for a speedy recovery.

But I have to throw this in there as well. Did you ever think that maybe you are "finally playing good soccer again like you were in September" because you are playing the same teams that you played in September??? Just a thought ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0