Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] Banter and Results March 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like the league too. so if Langley and Whalley please lose and Ajax let us win against them it's ours. plus winning the cup would be awesome since we haven't done that yet.

Richy9

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like the league too. so if Langley and Whalley please lose and Ajax let us win against them it's ours. plus winning the cup would be awesome since we haven't done that yet.

What would happen if Whalley and Us Tie our games and you guys win....then we have a 3 way tie for 1st. Who would get promoted?

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What would happen if Whalley and Us Tie our games and you guys win....then we have a 3 way tie for 1st. Who would get promoted?
well langley beat us both times and langley n the rams r 1 and 1 and whalley and the rams r 1 and 1 so i really dono what the league would do maybe just go to gf ga. or have a play off between the rams n langley

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

That would be weird, I don't know what they'd do. I can't see us losing to PoMo though. If Superstriker's lurking though, I will offer him a case of beer the next time he comes to one of our games (Knight's cup final maybe :D) if PoCo can pull off the upset or tie this weekend with Langley.

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well langley beat us both times and langley n the rams r 1 and 1 and whalley and the rams r 1 and 1 so i really dono what the league would do maybe just go to gf ga. or have a play off between the rams n langley
We're not 1win-1loss with the rams we're 1 win 1 tie. I think it would go to langley because they have 3 wins and 1 loss between us and the rams

scottish_kiss

Aug 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That would be weird, I don't know what they'd do. I can't see us losing to PoMo though. If Superstriker's lurking though, I will offer him a case of beer the next time he comes to one of our games (Knight's cup final maybe :D) if PoCo can pull off the upset or tie this weekend with Langley.
I'd throw in a case too:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rams!! Any scouting report on the Royals? As you just played them and we haven't seen them in a while, who do we have to watch out for. They only have 16 goals, so if we shut down their top guy (if they have one) we should do OK. Its a huge game for both teams as the winner is safe from relegation and the loser has to watch the scoreboard. Thanks ---*** Mighty Rams - winners of the Knights Cup '08***

Cory Fisher (outside right mid) he is there only threat...Poco seems to come to play when they face the Rams yet never seem to show up when playing our teams..The team we played in Cup was very different then the team we played both times in league...they had to of added bodies!

Good luck!

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a flat of beer Superstriker, how can you not win now?

Very nice... I will do my best to try and at least get a tie for you guys this weekend... I think a win would deserve double..:rolleyes:

Since we lost to them 5-1 last time ( I wasnt at that game so I dont know what they are like) it's going to be a big task to beat them, but we have been playing better lately so who knows

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Beer!!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very nice... I will do my best to try and at least get a tie for you guys this weekend... I think a win would deserve double..:rolleyes:

Since we lost to them 5-1 last time ( I wasnt at that game so I dont know what they are like) it's going to be a big task to beat them, but we have been playing better lately so who knows

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Beer!!

Here is a tip....play like you did against us the first time!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Beer!!

You guys have been playing well and I'm really hoping it continues. Put 10 in the box and hope for the tie :)

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cory Fisher (outside right mid) he is there only threat...Poco seems to come to play when they face the Rams yet never seem to show up when playing our teams..The team we played in Cup was very different then the team we played both times in league...they had to of added bodies!

Good luck!
Thanks Franchise, good luck to you guys too, though I'm sure you won't need it if you play your game:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0