Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [FVSL D2] 2012 Season - First Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 6-1 WRU
wasn't too sure how the team would be this year, losing our keeper and best centre back from last year. However we picked up 9 new players because we'll be missing a few when prem games conflict, all played very well and it looks liek it could be another good year. As for the game, we was 3-0 up within 15 mins then took our foot of the gas. There goal came from a wicked 30 yard top corner free kick, 3-1 at half. came back out in the 2nd and killed the game off with another 3 quick goals. 6 different scorers for us today, that's a good sign of players being able to score from all over the field. It was so hot today, cramping up and my feet are burning onto bc utd next week.
Both NFS teams on top after week 1 :)

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I coach the guys, only play when we're short players. Yesterday we were clearly not short players, I guess you guys must not have a good team this year, that's why you were playing ?
Anyways, I do look forward to the rematch in a few months. Good luck, until then.

Good come back... I know you are but what am I. Anyway wasn't playing, wish I was, probably wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. However, clearly you guys suck because the entire team was called up from div4 because we all work night shift.....tang

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good come back... I know you are but what am I. Anyway wasn't playing, wish I was, probably wouldn't have made much of a difference anyway. However, clearly you guys suck because the entire team was called up from div4 because we all work night shift.....tang

I call bullshit, I saw your game permit in th refs hand and asked to see it if he didn't mind, saw two names on the game permit. Also saw some names hand written on your team list hopefully you guys don't get fined for that because I know the league is checking for that this year, right cloughie ;) ? Just curious, if you all work nightshift wouldn't it make sense to get an earlier timeslot from your club ? .....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Coyotes: Fair enough on the time change, in fact I didn't get any notice of a game change, I guess it was done early enough, it just sucks for a few of our guys who made arrangements in advance for work and family commitments.

about our game vs the Young Guns, we were really short attacking players, 6 starters weren't there and a few additional subs/depth guy weren't there. That was the first competitive game I've played centre mid 90 minutes since I did my knee, needless to say I'm sore as fcuk from chasing Danny, Scrivens, and Sean around.

They had about 75% of the possession, maybe more, we sort of had to resort to "parking the bus" and trying to move the ball away from our net as best as possible and to guys who could take it deep into the YG end to try and set some possession of our own up.

We had two or three great chances on the break that went begging, as well as a penalty call get called as a free kick right on the box when I'm certain the foul had happened inside the box.

Overall Young Guns were missing guys also, but they looked good and if not for an excellent save by HA, and their subsequent shanking of the empty netter sitter, they would have had the 3 pts wrapped up.

as far as the comment from Jimmy Jones, I never made any disparaging remarks about you or your team pal, all I ever said was that your team and a few others should not have taken promotion without earning it by winning your division, all it did was water down D1 in the last few years, apparently I was right and the league did the great re-shuffling job to re-align things for the better, and based on looking over a few of the scorelines, so far so good on the re-alignment.

I'm looking forward to next week also, gonna be another challenging week, with more starters missing (our two best players in the D2 MVP from last year= strength & honour, and keeper Housearrest), and hopefully we'll be able to defend well again and score one or two to get the win, otherwise it will be another week of trying to keep it close and potentially nick a draw.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
....as far as the comment from Jimmy Jones, I never made any disparaging remarks about you or your team pal, all I ever said was that your team and a few others should not have taken promotion without earning it by winning your division, all it did was water down D1 in the last few years, apparently I was right and the league did the great re-shuffling job to re-align things for the better, and based on looking over a few of the scorelines, so far so good on the re-alignment......

my apologies, it wasnt you but your teammate, strength and honour. hopefully he can make it out to the game. look forward to seeing you friday.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my apologies, it wasnt you but your teammate, strength and honour. hopefully he can make it out to the game. look forward to seeing you friday.

I don't know what Tre woulda said... he's not the type to go out and watch other games... that doesn't matter anyways: He's out till the midway part of the year in firefighter training, so you won't see Him Friday. If he gets hurt playing soccer and can't train with the FD he'll lose his job... so he's lost to us for a while. :(

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I call bullshit, I saw your game permit in th refs hand and asked to see it if he didn't mind, saw two names on the game permit. Also saw some names hand written on your team list hopefully you guys don't get fined for that because I know the league is checking for that this year, right cloughie ;) ? Just curious, if you all work nightshift wouldn't it make sense to get an earlier timeslot from your club ? .....

Saw your game permit too and the guy that scored all your goals' name was George strombolopolous, pretty sure that wasn't his real name?
Also, our whole team just started police academy training so we all get night shift training because we work very closely with batman........

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this is gonna be a long year on ttp.... Only 10 teams now, gonna far less banter. I think everyone forgot how to take the piss over the summer

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biggest Game of this Division is Friday Oct 14th Rotary Turf....

Biggest Strongest Team in this Division battles the Most Skilled Team in this division

Knights vs Inter

Tickets on sale now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0