Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL D1] Results & Banter February 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys cant say anything we broke two undefeated teams something no other teams could unbeaten in last 5 games

so somehow you managed to beat two good teams but couldn't beat abby and aldergrove who are also at the bottom and were too......scared :eek:..... to play us?........great team indeed, stal should be coming by with that hug for you and a gold star.....

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
just in time cup is here i just like how no one has anything to sauy about us anymore
don't worry after the poco premier team kills you guys you will remind everyone yourselves that you belong in div 2.......hopefully they don't hit double digits like the highlanders did......:rolleyes:

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 1 sentinel 2
they deserved to win because there jerseys were way nicer than ours, I mean no comparison.Also, there was a guy on their team named moose. When you got a moose and cool jereseys it really is an unfair advantage! Also, their top top striker kuz wasn't even playing.
Also, all this yotes and holo banter, funny, them they er last two gamz

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI everyone, I will be giving out hugs for free tonight ant Newton Athletic Park, between 7:30 and 8:30 PM. Come one, come all.

Arthur, wanna put another case on this weekends game?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep! This won't be a sports action bet either:pk's count obviously. Also, to be honest, not that impressed with moosehead. However, the winner should get to drink their beer of choice therefore I"ll buy moosehead and u buy heiniken, cool?Also, loser has to have one with the other team at the time of presentation of beer to the winner, not that that would be a problem of course.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, I can bring Heineken. PK's count of course, there's no OT is there, it's straight to PK's right? Already excited for cup weekend, and to have AR's at the game! 5 sub limit right?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's cup play.

4(a) A maximum of five (5) player substitutions are permitted in Premier & Provincial Cup games. Unlimited substitutions may be used in all other Divisions.

Usually their are linesmen (prem) to but its two div 1 teams playing so are those rules thrown out as well:confused:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4(a) A maximum of five (5) player substitutions are permitted in Premier & Provincial Cup games. Unlimited substitutions may be used in all other Divisions.

Usually their are linesmen (prem) to but its two div 1 teams playing so are those rules thrown out as well:confused:

Nope, got an e-mail from the league, we'll have AR's, either that or they're making us pay the ref double :) Last year we played the Rangers first round cup, and we had the 5 sub rule in place so I don't know why it would be different this year.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice...

Good rule

It is, but it sucks too. Last year we had a torn ACL in the first 5-10 minutes, and then the sub that came on got hurt. We had 3 subs for the rest of the game. Don't think it would have mattered in the outcome, but it would have helped to have more subs.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we had sub limits last year but I don't remember AR's. And yes I think is straight to pk's right franchise?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got an e-mail from the FVSL, games go straight to PK's, will have AR's and you use the prem teams match balls even if they are the away team. It didn't mention subs so I e-mailed asking and the 5 sub rule, unlimited at half is in effect.

fowlerisgod14

Jul 31, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
unlimited at half being the operative part....5 subs in between is no big deal if you can shuffle at half.

Stolo's gone quiet....I was looking forward to that dingleberry's response all damn day!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
unlimited at half being the operative part....5 subs in between is no big deal if you can shuffle at half.

Stolo's gone quiet....I was looking forward to that dingleberry's response all damn day!

You would think so, but it really does make a difference. We weren't very deep last year so it killed us with 2 early injuries. Although if you don't have subs anyway it doesn't matter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0