Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] - Week 7 MOTW

[FVSL CAT] Week 4 MOTW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's this weeks Matchup Of The Week Choices:

Friday
North Delta(1-3-2) vs Chilliwack(2-1-2) - Mackie Turf 9:00 PM
This will be a good game i think. Chilli with a better record but only a point ahead in the standings. This one will end in a tie. 3-3

Sunday
Whalley(3-1-2) vs Dewdney(1-0-4) - AHP Mathews - 12 noon
Whalley will be looking to shore up the D this week after opening the floodgates for GEU this past weekend. Dewdney, depending on whether their CAT team has to double shift again might give them a bit of a game. If Whalley can play a full game the way they played against GEU in the second half, they'll take this one easily. 4-1 Whalley.

Langley(0-2-3) vs GEU(6-0-0) - MAP Oval - 11:00 AM
Opposite ends of the standings collide in this one.Langley still looking for their first win this season, will be gunning to give GEU thier first loss. If GEU can deal with the crazy winds and weather, they should be able to stave off the Langley attacks. A tight 6-0 win for GEU.

Poco City(2-1-2) vs GN Sikh(1-0-5) - Gates #1 - 12 noon
This one depends on who GN fields this week for a team. I think GN has the possibility of taking this one if they can get some luck and put some in the back of the net. After losing 4-0 to the young lads of Delta, Poco will be wanting to win for the first time in 4 weeks. I say 3-1 Poco.

Peace Arch(3-1-2) vs Delta Metro(4-1-1) - South Surrey Athletic #1 - 10:00 AM This is my MOTW this week. Second and Third place squaring off here.PAU is looking good right now and starting to come together but they'll need to get a couple past Delta's tight defense to win this one and get in a tie for second place. 3-1 Delta

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL CAT] - Week 4 MOTW

hey yoda it'll be week 7, not 4. do you fear what the future holds in store for you or something? langley's bound to get one sooner or later...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A win or a goal?
I noticed that and i changed the Thread title, can't chage the poll title.Good enough i hope.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0