Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Week 1 MOTW

Which matchup do you think is this weeks MOTW?

• Dewdney vs. GEU

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Delta vs. North Delta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poco vs. Whalley

• PAU vs. Chilliwack

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • GN vs. Langley

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the first of the new season's MOTW Polls & threads.
Each week i'll post the Match Up's and you guys can vote on which game is this weeks match of the week and why.

Have at er...............

This weeks matchups:

Dewdney vs GEU - Pitt Meadows Athletic Park #1-12 noon
Nice first week matchup. Nobody really knows how good Dewdney will be except Rex, but even his idea of good is a bit skewed sometimes. ;) Should be a close one, i'll take GEU in this one in a start to a new annual battle of these two teams. Assuming Dewdney can keep it's premier spot for more than a year. 3-0 GEU

Delta Metro vs North Delta - John Oliver Park - 12 noon
This is a tough one to call as I've heard jack all from either of these 2 teams. Unless ND has picked up a few new talented faces, i'll pick Delta Metro coming into their second year. 1-0 Delta

GN Sporting Club vs LUFC United - Frost Road - 2:15 PM
The newly formed GN Sporting should be a good team this year but they'll have to prove that combining the 2 teams was a good move. I think only 1 club merger a season can work out and GEU has it. Haven't heard a thing from the LUFC clan so i'm assuming they'll be the same. I'll pick GN, who's out to prove this merger is the real deal, to take this one 2-1.

Poco City vs Whalley - Gates #1 - 12 noon
Poco has lost some premier players and will be bringing up some CAT players to fill those holes which means they will lose some of thier CAT to Premier. I think they'll have a struggle this year and who knows what Whalley has. If Whalley fields the same team they'll take this one. 3-1 Whalley

Peace Arch vs Chilliwack - South Surrey Athletic Park #1 - 10:00 AM
MOTW - Peace Arch will have a title contending team again. Whether they can win it again is unknown. Chilliwack had a strong team as well finishing right behind PAU in the standings and will give them a run. I'll give this 3-2 tilt to Chilly.

Which matchup is your MOTW?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow don't all talk at once.
Doesn't anyone have an opinion on this weeks upcoming games?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Langley team is probably 98% changed, but the new guys are capable at that level. Based on knowing this, and based on the fact GEU was sooooooooooo bad last year, I'll say Langley will take this one. Essentially, GEU would need a 100% turnover to be the least bit better.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
The Langley team is probably 98% changed, but the new guys are capable at that level. Based on knowing this, and based on the fact GEU was sooooooooooo bad last year, I'll say Langley will take this one. Essentially, GEU would need a 100% turnover to be the least bit better.

Dude, your playing GN not GEU.
:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever, who cares, I ain't playing. I'm not longer in the Prem / Cat system.

You're not your. I know, almost to the high caliber of your piss-takes. :rolleyes:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU - Chilli defintely MOTW. Two teams that were in top of the table and could take it again this year.

As for Gn Sikh United, we have signed enough players on the squad that I am not concerned for numbers. I will be coaching the squad this year and we will defintely looking to move up.....well that is the only direction we can go I guess :rolleyes: :D Looking forward to getting my first win as coach against LFC2.....ok little optimistic, maybe a good result to start :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts