Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - Nov '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lions 0-1 Delta

not much to say, we played better than we did last time against delta, but still not a great game

they scored with 3 min left, from a cross that went right past one of our defenders, took a deflection, a delta player was following up, got a touch to it, it hit my leg, chest, and arm, then the post and spun in

taft

Nov 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Canada said:
Pretty much sums it up. First half was theirs, second half was ours, garbage goal decided it. Another one slips away.

I'd say the game belonged more to the middle of the park. Although i would've loved it if you guys had more posession in our end. I'm a keeper that loves shots.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rapids 2 vs PAU 2

Game number 2 in "Fan Appreciation Weekend" for the Chilliwack Rapids saw the Rapids tie PAU in a very entertaining match in front of a crowd of about 100 at the Ex. in the Wack on Saturday night.

Excellent game. Even more excellent piss up after. Unfortunately, PAU lads didn't stick around for it. Game started at 5pm and CAT guys not used to the traditions at the Ex.. Should have booked rooms at the local motels to fully take in the "after game" piss up that is fast becoming Rapids tradition.

Oh well... maybe someday.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not that this is the thread for it, but the Rapids fans raised lots of food for the local food bank on a "first annual" Fan Appreciation weekend that saw the Premier Men's game on Friday night, followed by a double header on Saturday evening, with the Premier Reserve (PDD/CAT) squad play, followed by the Rapids Women's Metro Squad (finished 2 vs 2).

Correction on the earlier post (effects of the piss up methinks...Rapids PDD 1 vs PAU PDD 1...whatever...it was a tie).

Lots of fans, lots of fun. Wish you could all have been there.

Cheers

*passing out*

R

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to Chilliwack for the invite on the piss up but the lads who usually stick around for a pint caught a ride with me and I had previous plans. Great night for a game Chilliwack are really doing there part for there community and the promotion of football. The game itself was o.k very questionable call in the last minute to give Chilli the peno to tie the game.

Cheers regardless to Chilliwack.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what Yoda gets for talking "undefeated" before the halfway mark.

Notice you haven't posted yet Yoda...what gives?

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast said:
The game itself was o.k very questionable call in the last minute to give Chilli the peno to tie the game.

Cheers regardless to Chilliwack.

Nice of you to let that sailor play in net for you even though he was still wearing his work clothes... I loved the enthusiasm!! haha that was great... i haven't seen a keeper scream and yell like that in a long time... who was that crazy bastard? ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
That's what Yoda gets for talking "undefeated" before the halfway mark.

Notice you haven't posted yet Yoda...what gives?

2 sick kids and work is crazy right now so i don't get on here much anymore.

As for the game, it kinda went like it did against Chilly, without the first 10min of chances.
We got out worked, plain and simple.
We need to get our head out of our asses and get our intensity back.

I was willing to take the jinx possibility for the sake of TTP. If i hadn't this would only be the second post of Novembers thread.

Oh well, as BigBag would say "it's only CAT, who cares?"

Hope we don't show up next week like this or we're in for a serious beating by Delta.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
dewd 2 - 0 chilli

dewdney managed to pot two after going down a man on a red card halfway through the second.
unfortunate weekend for the club down in pitt meadows.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, what's up with Dewdney?
Or was it the Jekyl and Hyde of Chilli coming out?

On a roll boys....... now if we can just get off the downhill roll we are on, that would be great.

BSLU

Sep 22, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley-0 Poco-0
Very entertaining and frightening match for myself between the pipes. But we came away with a point! I was happy to take the tie but full credit to the back line that helped me find my way. Oh yea the shocking officiating helped with the drastic rise in my blood pressure by giving a pk in the near 90th minute. the true story is that the player missed the net... but there are other rumours out there as well. If it was on target, i did guess the right way and may have had a chance at it. Hopefully I will get the big phone call back once more for the big team! Cheers

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.A.U 6 Whalley 2

Not as one sided as the score would indicate, two early goals in the first then Whalley poured it on to make it 3-2. All and all a good spirited match between the sides and a 12 pack to the good to make up for the first game played. Even on the beers and the points in the series.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts