Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CAT [FVSL CAT] Results & Banter - Dec/Jan 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
not all Yoda.....we played the scum from Whalley and it ended in a brawl. Basically this is the team with the biggest bunch of idiots ......at the end of the day tempers got out of hand and the fists flew.......game was stopped with about 15 to go Whalley up 3-1.

Our team has never had an incident with another team like this.....most of the time our games are clean, but this team was warned after the last game that if you play that way then our team is not going to back down from no one.

FTM

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's another score PAU 6 - GN 0.

Can't really call it much of a game though. GN just didn't want to be there this week. Some of them played both games. I'd hate to have to call them quitters

That was probably my last game of the season, I'm leaving on a long vacation. It's good to go out clearly at the top of the tables though. :wa:

PS. Congrats Chilli for getting a game in. Way to enter the second half of your season.

PPS. Langley - very interesting score. Was it the rust or just didn't bring out a few prem guys to help out?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley / Delta.

Would not say rust, just bad luck.

After dominating possession in the first 20 minutes, Delta opened the scoring on what can only be described as a keeper error. I don't like singling anyone out, especially keepers, because we all make mistakes (I personally had some very ugly touches in the first 20...rust), it's just when the keeper does, it is magnified. Crappy part of that position. The next 20 minutes were all Langley again, and we capitalized with a cracker left footed one timer by some guy with great hair after a pretty build-up from back to front.

With the game tied, we were cruising to the half when they scored against the play again on a flick off a free kick. I think that goal really deflated us.

Second half Delta came out and ran to space well while, for the most part, we stood around. We woke up with about 10 remaining to have a few more goes at them, but too little, too late. They were full value for the win based on their second half performance. Individually, they have some skilled players. Very young. Will also say this: they need to grow up in a hurry if they want to collectively take the next step. There was a lot of diving, and a lot of "screaming" in "pain" after being on the receiving end of a tackle. Luckily we had Ned officiating and he didn't bite too often at their antics, and simply let play go on. He made the calls where they were justified.

So, this looks to be the one that gives PAU the cushion they'll need. Suiting that if the division title is to be won, it goes to a Cat squad who's players have been brought up in recent gamers, and have shown well.

I now await Belfast's flaming for somehow insulting him...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There it is...you can't just take a complement, can you? Do you have any friends, at all? Were you abused as a child? So much pent up anger...

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Win for the Arch, Loads of good young talent on the team which shows with their unbeaten streak at twelve. The Lads gave me a 30 min run with them which felt real good. Bad situation over at GN right now, the must of had 7 or 8 prem players playing again. They just couldn't cope with the youthful pace. Anyways, Studs startin to get over the mental hurdles, gettin ready for the cup Run and maybe the BC's???????????

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What? Whalley in a dust up? That never happens. :rolleyes:
Makes me wonder even more how SixFyv got away with a red card and taking a player down without getting into fisticuffs.

Man it must be hard to Whalley play all these other dirty teams when their play is so perfect. I mean it has to be the play of the other 3-4 teams that caused these circumstances, not anything of their doing.
;)

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
T......wonder if you can fill us in as to why fists were flying? From what I saw this lot of Whalley thugs were just running out time when one of our guys beat the defender and got hammered for his effort. He got up and pushed him, and next minute he's getting punched in the face!!

Then just for good measure as he's laying on the ground you guys figured you'd throw the boots in. As you'd expect it got ugly, but what do you expect from those thugs in Whalley?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks results

Here's the scores and standings for this week.

North Delta Lions 1 GEU Ultra PDD 4
Langley United FC 1 Delta Metro United 2
SUFC Lions 1 Whalley Rangers 3
Peace Arch Utd. 6 GN Sporting Club 0
PoCo City Dominion 2 Chilliwack Rapids 0

# Team GP PTS
1 Peace Arch United 15 37
2 PoCo City Dominion 14 24
3 GEU Ultra 14 22
4 LUFC United 12 21
5 North Delta Lions 14 21
6 Whalley Rangers 12 20
7 Chilliwack Rapids 10 17
8 DMU United 11 14
9 GN Sporting Club 14 6
10 Sikh United Lions 12 1

This weeks surprise is definately the loss by Langley to Delta. I can hear the sighs of relief from the PAU boys from here.
And Poco defeating the almighty Chilliwack is big too pushing them into second place. Chilliwack can still make up some ground in the standings though as they have 5 games in hand on some teams. GET SOME TURF OUT THERE WILL YA!

With as big a lead as they have, PAU may be able to seal the league without playing all there games this season. That can't happen very often i bet. Oh wait, that was us last year. :)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red, the brawl did start at that point (the foul was not that bad, it was just some feets getting tangled between 3 guys) ....after the foul I saw a push to our guy's face after your guy got the call....did he need to do that ? no not really and our guy just reacted to this. From what I saw the only guy getting booted was the guy who got punched and the booting was done by the guy that punched him.......and of course then everyone got into it. This thing could have been avoided, but it wasn't and that has just as much to do with us as you guys. One thing that I have to say is that you had a few guys on your squad who like to try crap after the whistle...especially that guy named Mo......I saw about 3 incidents like that before the brawl.

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
From what I saw the only guy getting booted was the guy who got punched and the booting was done by the guy that punched him.......and of course then everyone got into it. This thing could have been avoided...

Of course it could have been avoided! One guy was kicking him... so we all did... IDIOT!

That's such a stupid statement. Only a cnut would kick a guy when he's down. Especially wearing studs... with a group.

I'd say you deserve the same if you ever cheap shot someone, but that'd be as low as you are for condoning it.

It could have been avoided if your guy could have defended without having to take him out in the first place... or if your guy didn't hit him... or if the guys who gave him the boots weren't cnuts...

Yes Whalley plays cheap but what a bunch of pu$$ys.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC - it was a mess, so ref just abandoned. He couldn't figure out who did what since it was quite the melee. I expect some huge fines for both clubs.

Michele - what the fcuk are you ranting about dickhead....read the post again.....
I said the guy that booted him was the guy that punched him, not EVERYONE booted him. After the two started going at then everyone else got into it and there were punches thrown by different players who got involved.

No this would have been avoided if you did not try cheap tactics after the whistle......your guy was just as guilty as ours.....yes foul happened and you got the call, how about walking away, but I guess he wanted a peice of our guy and he got more than what he bargained for.....so would you rather be the pot or the kettle ??

As for pussies, well there are a lot of guys on your team that can qualify for that term as well. We'll just leave it that. As for condoning it, I don't think I did that in my posts, just stated what I saw. It was a scrap between the two guys that got both teams involved and things got out of hand. It happens, and no one person can stop it and our guys got an earful from our coach, so fcuk off and deal with it

Frevo

Oct 5, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T said:
I said the guy that booted him was the guy that punched him, not EVERYONE booted him. After the two started going at then everyone else got into it and there were punches thrown by different players who got involved.

I don't know if it really matters if it was one or more. He still tried to stomp him with his cleats(kleats??).

Let me recount this from what you've told us now... first your guy fouled, then when the Whalley guy pushed him your guy smashed him hard enough to knock him flat then started laying the boots?
All this because it was a rough game... Whatever happened he still should never have given him the boots wearing cleats.

Maybe more energy should be foccused on learning how to read road maps and tell time at practices instead of hand to hand combat. Then when your guys could show up on time to the right field there'd be enough players to sub out when you're tired. Then you won't lose your composure due to fatigue, get sucked in and end up in these situations.

Whalley plays the same way against everyone and you're the only ones who brawled. You're as big a dick as you think they are.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Michele - read Yoda's post from earlier today.....yes you are a clean bunch, no cheap shotting cnuts on that squad :rolleyes:

As for saying who was right and who was wrong I said

your guy was just as guilty as ours

yes thats right they were both in the wrong. So you admit that your guy tried to sucker him in, well he did a good job at that and I guess he wanted a fight. In fights people do things in rage that they would not do normally and in this case our booted him after punching him out.

No we don't teach our players hand to hand combat, but next time we play you guys we'll make sure we hit the boxing ring. :rolleyes:

We had enough subs on the sideline and we didn't need to bring out any homeless gateway crack heads like you. :mad:

Belfast

Oct 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T, I am pretty sure Platini is a name change from a guy who plays in the Wack not involved in the melay on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0