Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Allstars FVSL All Stars

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBH, I have never met Dobbin personally. I have watched him play a few times.

My argument isn't so much for him as much as it is for allowing the committee that picked this lot to have their say and our support.

No girth, I have never played premier, but I'm not sure what that means to this conversation :?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to go Alex. I played summer league with him for the last four years and watched him get better each year. very good goalie. and congrat's Ace.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No girth, I have never played premier, but I'm not sure what that means to this conversation :?

There is something to be said about talking the talk, and walking the walk Johnny. One could take issue with someone running there mouth about premier players, when said person has never played at that level. You leave yourself open to much critisism. But it is TTP so carry on.:D:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TBH, I have never met Dobbin personally. I have watched him play a few times.

My argument isn't so much for him as much as it is for allowing the committee that picked this lot to have their say and our support.

We understand. You have a man crush. Looking for a little bromance. You should add him as a friend on Facebook.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fella's please it's just a game......
I hardly think there's any conspiracy theory to myself being selected to the squad.
They asked me out. I didn't solicit myself to them nor anyone on my behalf.
I think management is determined not to get another piss-taking at the hand of the VMSL. They want committed players that are going to take the game seriously and go out and battle. I'm sure there are players more deserving than myself to be on the squad and its a tough pill to swallow. But thats life!

Dobbin

barnsey

Sep 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
aldergrove and ND finished well below the line of resembling any sort of care for being competitive... and were soundly beat by good Div 1 teams in Cup play.

Aldergrove had a bit of a downer year, but when we had a full squad, we were competitive - ask Poco... not an excuse, everyone has injuries and off years, but I don't think anyone ever showed up to play us and didn't have to battle...

as far as being soundly beaten by good Div 1 teams, if you were at our cup game against the Titans, you'd probably have a tough time saying we were 'soundly beaten', and losing in PKs in the relegation match isn't really being 'soundly beaten' either... really, I think we lost both those games more than the other teams won them... <shrug>...

A bit late of a reply, but I got to throw it out there

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove had a bit of a downer year, but when we had a full squad, we were competitive - ask Poco... not an excuse, everyone has injuries and off years, but I don't think anyone ever showed up to play us and didn't have to battle...

as far as being soundly beaten by good Div 1 teams, if you were at our cup game against the Titans, you'd probably have a tough time saying we were 'soundly beaten', and losing in PKs in the relegation match isn't really being 'soundly beaten' either... really, I think we lost both those games more than the other teams won them... <shrug>...

A bit late of a reply, but I got to throw it out there

that being said, nobody on aldergrove deserves to be an all-star this year. When Baldy is playing well he is in the hunt, but it seems with injury and lack of help around him, he unfortunately couldn't put a good enough season together.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
just heard today that our keeper ( aphlex ) broke his leg in penticton.:mad:

so i guess no allstar game for him this year :(

and a big question mark against hm starting the season for us next year. lets hope all goes well with the recovery .... BB

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
just heard today that our keeper ( aphlex ) broke his leg in penticton.:mad:

so i guess no allstar game for him this year :(

and a big question mark against hm starting the season for us next year. lets hope all goes well with the recovery .... BB

Wow:eek:

Best of luck Aphlex in your recovery.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Broken Fibia and Tibia and still takes time to get a team photo before heading to the hospital.

Best of luck on the recovery again

Boats and Ho's....brillant!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally, I think KNVB will stand on his head tomorrow and the game will end in a tie.

Did I just say that out loud?

________
| :knvb: |

:D

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Victoria 3-2 over the Valley.
First half we were sleeping. They came out and pissed us, 3-nill about 25 minutes in. Second half was a different story, we scored our first within about 5 min into the second on a great run and cross from our left side, Matt M with the finish. Second goal was about 10 minutes later on a similar play, cross from the left, Matt with his second, good front post run. We were unlucky not to tie it up as we had then pinned for the majority of the second half. We didn't play very well and our disorginization showed from the opening whistle. But thats what you get when you throw a bunch of guys on a team that have never played together before. It will be a tough go against the VMSL but I can promise we will not get pissed on.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0