Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL 2013 CUP DRAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know approx. what times which draws will take place? on the website it says from 7-10pm but nothing specific....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We tried to tweet as much as we could. It'll be upon the site ASAP.

check @fvsl1

it was nearly a clean sweep on prizes last night for ttpers. I swear LFC rigged the draws though.

peg leg

Mar 22, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tell ya, LFC did run away with the goodies, first time I have won anything...really...(insert sad violin music here)......okay gotta go. I'm starting to cry.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams that got first round byes were teams that were sitting at the top of their respective tables. Shouldn't those same teams have home field advantage in their first game as they come in to the competition ? Teams that earn the first round bye, would rather play at home than to have a bye.....

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teams that got first round byes were teams that were sitting at the top of their respective tables. Shouldn't those same teams have home field advantage in their first game as they come in to the competition ? Teams that earn the first round bye, would rather play at home than to have a bye.....

Its a random draw, why should a team have home field advantage?

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its a random draw, why should a team have home field advantage?

Not so random if they hand out byes ... If a team receives a bye for being top come April at least when they join the competition 1st rd or 2 rd, their first game should be at least at home no? What advantage does a bye give you? Other than letting some of the weaker teams play another week ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0