Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fraser Valley Summer Soccer league 2005

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Muckers win the Fraser Valley Summer Soccer League (err what-ever the name is) Cup.

3-1 was the final and back to back (some sort of) Cup titles for the mighty Muckers and a coveted :rolleyes: double this season to boot. Congrats on closing it out tonight lads.

The Season MVP as voted by the players was awarded to Rangerforever for his key time wasting tactics in their pivotal 2-2 draw versus the Lagers mid season. With one mighty blow of his right peg he single handily wasted 88 key minutes.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk was it ever hot out there tonight. After what seemed like a 3 hour tour to get out there, specially with Guinness in the truck babbling on about who knows what :p we finally arrive fopr the game. true to Muckers fashionwe strat the game with 11 players :rolleyes: . Unfortunatley I teried to get game going with actually idon't remember who crossed it but got to it on a diving headr with Langlry keeper just getting to it.

Millar opned the scoring off a free kick from a hell of angle and we were off. Zaurrinin scores a crzacker of a goal to go up 2 nil. Langley starts to apply pressure and makes it 2-1 on a scrabble in our box. With about 6 minutes to go Gahan makes it 3-1 and pretty muck seals vitory for da Muckers. Pints flowed freely, Belugas was closed when we got there, so Gabbys herewe come. I thingks Jacko an Zaurrini are still there actually tryiong to sing :eek: . Jacko bailed on I'm too sexy, though and good ole Guiness bqailed on some other retarded songs. Good times though

Hopefully I can get some pics up but rite now time fo a nap.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk was it ever hot out there tonight. After what seemed like a 3 hour tour to get out there, specially with Guinness in the truck babbling on about who knows what we finally arrive fopr the game. true to Muckers fashionwe strat the game with 11 players . Unfortunatley I teried to get game going with actually idon't remember who crossed it but got to it on a diving headr with Langlry keeper just getting to it.

Millar opned the scoring off a free kick from a hell of angle and we were off. Zaurrinin scores a crzacker of a goal to go up 2 nil. Langley starts to apply pressure and makes it 2-1 on a scrabble in our box. With about 6 minutes to go Gahan makes it 3-1 and pretty muck (editor's note: this may be a play on words) seals vitory for da Muckers. Pints flowed freely, Belugas was closed when we got there, so Gabbys herewe come. I thingks Jacko an Zaurrini are still there actually tryiong to sing . Jacko bailed on I'm too sexy, though and good ole Guiness bqailed on some other retarded songs. Good times though

Hopefully I can get some pics up but rite now time fo a nap.

Wow. That is one very druken write-up, Today 01:45 AM

From what I can tell there was a lot of Scandinavian in there, mixed in with some Czech, Russian, and a rare Martian dialect.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're probably right with that. The scabble in the box should have given that away. Those damn Muckers are so good they have time to break out a game of scrabble during a pivotal Cup match. Go ahead, ask them.

On a side note, how were the hot dogs last night Fil?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good stuff on a Wednesday morning lads.

Indeed.

There is no fcuking report on how the food was.
Every fcuking week the key report, to me anyway, as you know, is on the cuisine apres.
Who gives a fcuk about beating the the piss out of the likes of Utah, again? ;)

Well done you Dirty Muckers.

Demo:
That is one drunk post buddy - Well done again. :D

And KNVB:
Skewered baby. :D :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We WIN!

Gabbys was on fire :rolleyes: last night....

The dude in the middle of the dance floor two-steppin with every single lady :rolleyes: in there.....he put J.T. & Usher to shame.
Too bad he was the ONLY one on the dance floor.

How he could concentrate on dancing while two dudes were Karaok'ing to Brooks n Dunn was beyond me.

Other notes of interest:
~You could tell Thriller really wanted to win, because he was actually running....first half anyways.
~Utah is getting old. Near the end of the game, I went by him EXPECTING him to slide tackle me from behind, he tried, and all he got was wind...maybe I am just super fit :rolleyes: no, Utah is getting Old.
~The cup can hold 7 beers
~Abbotsford is a long ways away
~an empty can of beer in your car is a $58 fine
~an empty bag of Doritos has no fine, but does leave you with bad breath
~Demo played more last night than he did all year
~Knowone is a party pooper...stay in the car wanker
~4 McChickens and 1 Cheeseburger are $3.88....if you call the girl a Cutie-Pa-Tutti

Z

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I may have had a cuople of drinks last night. Someone had to finish off the off sales that were left with me. (is it wrong to drink alone?)

Z, almost forgot about knowone deciding he was too good for us and sleeping in the car. Definately NOT Mucker material :D . By the way how's Tom from LA doing?

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there any doubt we would beat the downtown Eastside Langley boys?No there was not.They did give it a great fight but the Mighty Muckers backline was way to much for those prats to handle.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where and when are we having the final Summer League Bash?

Z what did you think of Gabby's big man!!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0