Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Franchise's Leafs 2007/08

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toronto is playing to fire their coach and get Sundin traded. Second worst team in the league (Next to Kings).

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ummm, unfortunately I think David Pratt has hit this nail on the head...

I just watched the press conference, and everything I saw lead me to believe that Fletch is taking the ops of the team to the end of the year when the Leafs will pitch and lobby to get Burke out of Anaheim. If the Samuelli's balk at the offer they have fletcher installed for the balance of the year...

call me crazy, but when Fletcher and Peddie described what they were looking for Burke is exactly that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, did you here what was offered at the trade deadline that would have the Leafs looking good for once? I just read this:

Sundin to the Habs for Higgins, a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks
Kaberle to the Flyers for Carter (RFA I think) and 1st round pick

Could you imagine if they waived their NTC's? How good a situation would that be even if just Sundin resigned and Kaberle didn't. All of a sudden Sundin's loyalty, which I like, cost them. They start playing well, they're out of the playoffs and they've now basically lost all chance of being able to draft Steve Stamkos. From looking great to being the Leaf's we know and hate.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, did you here what was offered at the trade deadline that would have the Leafs looking good for once? I just read this:

Sundin to the Habs for Higgins, a 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks
Kaberle to the Flyers for Carter (RFA I think) and 1st round pick

Could you imagine if they waived their NTC's? How good a situation would that be even if just Sundin resigned and Kaberle didn't. All of a sudden Sundin's loyalty, which I like, cost them. They start playing well, they're out of the playoffs and they've now basically lost all chance of being able to draft Steve Stamkos. From looking great to being the Leaf's we know and hate.

Those are rumors...I would rather have Sundin:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0