Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Franchise's Leafs 2007/08

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you hear the Leafs fans sing? Noooooooooooo Noooooooooo

I can't hear a ****ing thing...........ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I lost respect for Doug Gilmour when I found out that when the leaf's came to town that he would call up a Lady I use to work with and throw her a bang. She use to tell me when the Leafs were in town and that Doug had called her!
The respect part was lost due to the fact that she was ugly and full of steroids as she was also a power lifter...and over 200 pounds!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I lost respect for Doug Gilmour when I found out that when the leaf's came to town that he would call up a Lady I use to work with and throw her a bang. She use to tell me when the Leafs were in town and that Doug had called her!
The respect part was lost due to the fact that she was ugly and full of steroids as she was also a power lifter...and over 200 pounds!

Wendal used to giver a go to :D

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glen Anderson???are you new?

Cmon frenchfries, do u need me to spell it out for you..........

c/p

What is happening in Toronto? Is there a plan in place or are they trying to bring in as many washed up forwards and floaters to take the pressure of the ones they already have?
I hear a giant sucking sound coming from the ACC, and this time it isn't from the time Wendl Clark and Glenn Anderson were caught in the hot-tub together.:eek:

4 more go here...

Hockey Trade Rumors - NHL Rumors from around the league

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cmon frenchfries, do u need me to spell it out for you..........

c/p

What is happening in Toronto? Is there a plan in place or are they trying to bring in as many washed up forwards and floaters to take the pressure of the ones they already have?
I hear a giant sucking sound coming from the ACC, and this time it isn't from the time Wendl Clark and Glenn Anderson were caught in the hot-tub together.:eek:

4 more go here...

Hockey Trade Rumors - NHL Rumors from around the league

It's okay Polska...I see you like the simple things, just look at you at your last birthday party....

Attachments

• n689750113_2650358_5584.jpg
    n689750113_2650358_5584.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 46

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0