Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Four and out Banter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Like last week, this week will come down to the total points for tonight's game.

I won't say anything further until people have had time to complain about their shite mouse-clicking abilities :rolleyes:

Going for our first ever pool winning streak,

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which Mice are in the Running

I thought my mouse had a pretty good weekend, so who does it come down to tonight.

I guess old regy has been doing his NFL Homework.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That damn SF pick has come back to haunt me. I hated the 9ers before , but now it's personal. :mad:

FcukoffCaptainIknowyoutoldme.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know how many bothered to watch the dogfcuking Monday Night affair this week, but those who did got to check out Brian Urlacher's new beeyotch, Paris Hilton. That's the $300mil heiress to the Hilton hotel chain, who also happens to have a smoking hot blonde sister.

Apparently it pays to be an overrated linebacker for the worst team in the NFL, especially when you can head to Vegas on off weeks and come back with a model who loves to party and stands to inherit all of her daddy's billions.

I am going to add some pics to the multimedia section soon. Very soon.

0056-tb.html

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me Dallas is being picked 2 weeks in a row.

Peyton Manning will fold like a cheap seat after I've sat on it against the Bucs this weekend.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm done with only a possible 10 this week. Who's leading?

KNVBneedstowinaweeksoon.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How'bout them Steelers, Eh Dap?

Tommy Maddox looking to regain the form which had him exiled to the XFL, a defense which gives up about 75 yards in penalties per game, and no running game to speak of whatsoever.

Getting served by the Browns is not a good sign. Which is a shame, because I'm going to see the Steel (shower) curtain in November in San Fran. Hopefully they'll be a force by then.

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seems, based on a quick perusal, that there are several cnut's with 3 wrong and a MNF total in the low to mid 30's.

Fcuking Steelers. Had hope til Maddox started throwing up ducks.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shower curtain indeed. I still find it hard to believe that the Steelers didn't find it necessary to draft a quarterback with one of their early round picks in the draft the last several years. What, did they figure Kordell was going to eventually just morph into Brett Favre? Hopefully the team can get their shite together in time for a barnburner in San Fran. As a side note, I'm off to see the UW Huskies and USC get it on later this month during homecoming. Forecast is calling for drunken rowdiness with a possibility of obnoxiousness.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weeks results

It would be nice going into the Monday night game if we knew the results and who was in the running...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be nice wouldn't it? It'd be nice if some poolsters weren't cnuts either, but we work with what we've got, don't we? :D

Updated and apologies all around as I thought I had done the upload last night.

Cheers,

~Regs.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Game

How Good was that Monday night game. Talk about shocking!! 21 point lead with under 4 mins to play. The Superbowl champs with one of the best defenses in history to boot.
Well another one wrong for me anyways. I would really like to be inside the Bucs locker room to hear "chucky " Gruden' s rant after this one.

What a perfect kick to win it by the Canadain kicker!:rolleyes: As long as it goes through the uprights I guess.

Parkheadcouldnotbelievewhathesaw

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy $#%$

I couldnt' believe it. I was in a meeting and last i heard it was a 3 touchdown lead with 4 to go. Then i walk out of meeting indy has ball in OT and going downfield!! Good too see everyone picked tampa! Which means i win a week!!! yayyyyyyy

:wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco:

:D

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lots of stupid penalties on both sides of the ball tonight.

Rhodes' "roughing the kicker" penalty was a complete joke. That whole punter-drawing-a-flag routine had better get sorted out a la the tuck rule, because it's a bloody joke when guys like Tupa go looking for contact - I was always under the impression football was a contact sport - and then hide behind the rules meant to protect kickers from getting nailed.

Sapp's roughing the passer penalty on the final Indy drive in regulation was a brain fart, and I still have no idea how a league can penalize a person for "leaping", especially when the field-goal units are on the field. From what I saw, Rice had no advantage whatsoever by doing what he did, so why throw the flag on it? Bizarre.

Awesome game though....Indy and KC have to be considered the #1 and #1a teams in the NFL right now. Minny is right up there but they haven't accumulated the quality wins the Colts and Chiefs have.

I think I will be sick to my stomach if Dick "real tears" Vermeil wins yet another Super Bowl. He'll be in Bill Parcells territory if he gets it done, though.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not gonna go 3 4 3

Shite Week this week was. I wasn't to sure when making the picks and i was right. Crap!!! got 4 right in the morning. gonna lose some ground on overall picture.... shitty..... :(

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once Again

I think I have 7 so far, but once agian someone will beat me by one game, but it is all about the season total.

Come on Raiders in the Monday Nighter.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It comes down to the MNF game again...

Dap has the Chiefs and 5bigtoes has the Raiders. Everyone else is moot.

See for yourself on the updated pool pages.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0