Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Forsberg a Canuck?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From a Laffs fan... love it. :rolleyes:

Nice to see all that hype tied up in Burke has your team(sic) doing exactly what?

Oh I forgot, trading 2 first rounders and a second rounder to Beantown for a second line centre who managed good numbers numbers playing wing for 70 games with Marc Savard and languishing in second to last place in the East/League in General.

good stuff.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From a Laffs fan... love it. :rolleyes:

Nice to see all that hype tied up in Burke has your team(sic) doing exactly what?

Oh I forgot, trading 2 first rounders and a second rounder to Beantown for a second line centre who managed good numbers numbers playing wing for 70 games with Marc Savard and languishing in second to last place in the East/League in General.

good stuff.

Mr Base?? :confused:

Difference is Claven, that there are no expectations for the buds. Have fun with Froshurt.

:bronco:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grasping at straws as usual. Love it.

CANUCKS HAVE, WITH THEIR WIN TONIGHT, AS MANY WINS AS THE LEAFS HAVE POINTS. LEAFS SURE MUST BE PROUD OF THAT.

Sorry for the yelling, but i just wanted to make sure you heard me down in the Cellar.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the only positive is the one way to fit him under the cap is they can buy out demitra, which is long overdue.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't know but they've hinted at the aquilini's being willing to eat some contracts via buyouts or sending guys to the minors.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They could send him to the minors, but he'd have to clear waivers, which they may be leary of since they could use him come playoff time perhaps...

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
if they were sending him down to get forsberg, i don't think they would be to concerned about someone taking him.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0