Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Forsberg a Canuck?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwn

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. See Mats Sundin

:bronco:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
This time though they have nothing to lose...he will cost peanuts!

What do they have to lose.....Wellwood would be on the fourth line were he belongs and Samelson would drop to third line and Forsberg would play with Kesler....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would humbly suggest that Foppa could play on the wing with the Twins, which would be awesome in that having someone capable to take big face-offs on that line could be huge, you wouldn't need to put Kesler, Wellfed, or Johnson out there on their wing on big defensive zone draws come playoff time...

Sedin Sedin Forsberg
Raymond Kesler Samuellson
Grabner/Demitra Wellwood Bernier
Hordi Johnson Rypien/Hansen

...assuming everyone's healthy. ;)... which would also mean that they would HAVE to be paying Foppa peanuts as the cap hit for Demitra is big, but the moneys for Daniel and him have not been hitting the books with them on IR...

Interesting, at least he's playing, which wasn't the case with Sundin last year...

If you are getting him on a prorated 2.0M per year deal I say it is a no brainer, any more than that...hmmm...No.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on guys I say go for it as Canucks will not be winning a cup this year or anytime soon. What do we have to lose??? Seriously???

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not? Injury prone yes, but Messier and Sundin he is not.

Demitra is sounding like he won't be back until the new year, if at all, so you throw a few dollars at Forsberg, maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. I don't see how they'd be any worse off.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not? Injury prone yes, but Messier and Sundin he is not.

Demitra is sounding like he won't be back until the new year, if at all, so you throw a few dollars at Forsberg, maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't. I don't see how they'd be any worse off.

Agree...exactly!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would humbly suggest that Foppa could play on the wing with the Twins, which would be awesome in that having someone capable to take big face-offs on that line could be huge, you wouldn't need to put Kesler, Wellfed, or Johnson out there on their wing on big defensive zone draws come playoff time...

Sedin Sedin Forsberg
Raymond Kesler Samuellson
Grabner/Demitra Wellwood Bernier
Hordi Johnson Rypien/Hansen

...assuming everyone's healthy. ;)... which would also mean that they would HAVE to be paying Foppa peanuts as the cap hit for Demitra is big, but the moneys for Daniel and him have not been hitting the books with them on IR...

Interesting, at least he's playing, which wasn't the case with Sundin last year...

If you are getting him on a prorated 2.0M per year deal I say it is a no brainer, any more than that...hmmm...No.

So no Burrows?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If we can never win a cup in our city then atleast let us enjoy superstars on a nightly basis!
I'd pay to watch this guy play.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crutches? Hell, he's probably close to a wheelchair.
How many swedes do we want??

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Forsbergs hands alone will help the team. He can pass the puck better than most so I say go for it. What else has worked here in the last 14 years?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grasping at straws as usual. Love it.

Nice to see that all that money they have tied up in Luongo is making a difference. Enjoy the next 12 years overpaying a guy who has won exactly nothing!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0