Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Favourite Team to Play Against

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Favorite Team to Play Against

This thread is for Zaurinni's comment on how there aren't that many interesting threads.........

This is an opportunity for people to comment on their favorite team or least favorite team to play against and why?

I also hope that their will be alot of "pot stirring" via this thread.....?

I'd have to say mysome of the guys and they took our goalie.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
God Bless You

I actually posted a recipe for dinner....

I have had the most success against Indo...might happen in the Imperial, if we can get by Burnaby(they had our number last year)

Favourite field, Ambelside ...

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thread

Well done Zues. I like this thread.

My favorite team to play against is Sportstoon. Being from Richmond, I know a lot of the guys. Now that we have Fonseca and Alex, I think it added to the overall rivalry.

Last year we wanted to beat them so bad because they had Fonseca and Alex. This year they wanted to beat us for the same reason.

The games are usually pretty intense, but after the game I enjoy having a beer with a few of them:rolleyes: :D .

It's always great in ameture footy when you can have an intense game game on the pitch, but after the final whistle, you can share a few beers and chat about the game.

My vote to whom I enjoy playing against, as a player on Sporting:

Sportstown.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB, you found my secret

My mom worked for Hallmark. So that's where I get all this great material.

But just to change things up, I've got 6 studs waiting to embed themselves into your leg. We're also bringing in a special player from Penticton in our game against you guys. Remember the Silver Fox? He wants to finish you off for good.

While I played for the Pennicles of the PCSL, I enjoyed playing against Surrey United. They were one of the only teams we could beat.

Ahhh good times.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No need to travel all the way to Penticton this year buddy, Surrey United are looking for players to fill a thinning roster.

The Ladies will be practicing Monday and Thursday from 6-8pm. Please PM me and I'll give you the coaches phone #. You'll love her.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm an assistant coach with Team BC

I figured we were playing against the ladies team last year. Your team sure did stink, and was ugly too.:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Year, or Over-All the Team to Play Against

This year I would say Slurrey, it was sooo much fun to shut them up on here by shuting them out on the field. Hey Azzi, can we play this team more often.

Over-All, I would say the Flying Cnuts, since I left that team, I don't think I have lost a match to them. But I guess any player gets up just a bit more when they are playing thier old team.

But is it Favorite team to play or Team that you have the most success against?

It is great going and playing on the shore at Kinsmen, so playing any team there is great.

HOS

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: This Year, or Over-All the Team to Play Against

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

Over-All, I would say the Flying Cnuts, since I left that team, I don't think I have lost a match to them.
HOS

How many teams have you played for?????

Eventually, it doesn't matter what week it is, you will be playing an ex-team....

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ONLY 3 Teams Over 12 Years

It is a good thing that the league has gone to 14 teams or it could be like that for some guys.

How many teams has McNabb played for in his career?

Who would be the biggest suitcase in the League right now, we might need a poll.

Out of TTP members, Larsson and Besty could be on the Top of that List.

HOSnotsomuch

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts