Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Favorite Team to Play Against

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know that my favorite Premier team to play against has to be Croatia. It's always a battle and I probably want to beat them more than any other team in the league!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did we ever do to you Zeus? :D

My vote would have to go to MF. We generally piss on them every year, but they schooled us earlier this year. There is just a true hatred of each other that usually brings out the best in us!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team with Most Wins Against

It has to be Croatia, I can't remeber the last time I lost to this team, and they are not just a push-over, it's usually a tough match.
I have had good success against them, there is good atmosphere at the game, and you can have a beer after the game with the guys on the Croat team, because they are usually all good guys.

I hate playing MF, so it is that much sweeter when you beat them; last year in BC Cup play.

HOSlikesplaying,soccer,nothimself

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing Bronco but I don't think we'[ve beat you yet and I think this weekend's game is going to be a beauty!

:)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right there, the winner of that game will be in the Imperial Cup final for sure!!!! Definitely the best 1st round game. Too bad you guys won't know the sweet taste of Imperial Cup victory!!:D Good thing you'll qualify through the league!!:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zues drive over and give him a kiss

Favorite team to play against?

Croatia Win or lose we still get the points....:rolleyes:

Surrey United has a pretty heated rivalry with Metro Ford. All class lads and everything gets left on the field. Including a few shins and knees.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough one

I would have to say that as a Portuguese player playing for a Portuguese team, my favorite team to play against was PCOV. That's when we would get a lot of fans out and that atmosphere was great, even though PCOV were mostly wops.

In Premier, my favorite team to play against has been Sportstown. I know a lot of guys on their team and the game was for the most part a clean hard fought battle.

Also, as and ethnic team, any time we play another ethnic team such as Croatia, Indo, or Inter it's fun. There are always tones of people out to watch.

Also, these teams all seem to play a fun run and gun type of soccer that's fun to watch and great to play in.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy peasy

For scrimmages indoors and out, Peg splits into squads based on age... It's a blast taking the piss outta the youngsters.

Reminds me of playing against the WOPS :D

~TB.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Team do You Play For

Regs, now that you are 33, you may be able to play for the old guys in practice, or do you have one more year to go.

HOSwonderssometimes"WherethehellisHiggsy"

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts