Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2012 Quarterfinals

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me, every time a Greek player bundles over someone or gets animated and the camera gets up close, I say to myself "That's Ballbaby!"

To a tee I swear :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mean this as a personal attack or slam on our Greek heritage ttp'ers or Greek fans. But if I'm Germany I'm trying to score as much as possible. Fcuking Greeks played so negatively. Awful stuff to watch, aside from the goals themselves.
This is precisely why expanding this tournament is a bad idea all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mean this as a personal attack or slam on our Greek heritage ttp'ers or Greek fans. But if I'm Germany I'm trying to score as much as possible. Fcuking Greeks played so negatively. Awful stuff to watch, aside from the goals themselves.
This is precisely why expanding this tournament is a bad idea all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I disagree, I'd love to watch Estonia v Krgdhjdgfehrgstan in a group match. :rolleyes:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Spain-France game was just painful to watch. Spain play such a boring kind of soccer. With 5 guys forward, all 5 are circling back to lay the ball off again and again. I can understand why the Dutch came in dirtier than ever in last world cup. that is about the only way you are going to make a difference - I am surprised the French didn't go in harder. You have 10 guys that can commit a yellow, then sub 3 of them off, and take 3 more yellows.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0