Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2008 Qualifying...

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For anyone who hasn't seen the Paul Robinson blunder, follow the link:
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=bOQpPddPxWg&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

A link to the first goal as well:
[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=YAfMGd9Oin8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
England 0 Isreal 0

Snicker... :D

Ireland 1 Wales 0

Scotland 2 Georgia 1 :)
Auld Firm with the 2 - Boyd & Beattie

Attachments

• _42723653_ab.jpg
    _42723653_ab.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 49
  • _42723987_ab11.jpg
    _42723987_ab11.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 73

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a lackluster performance by England today. Entire midfield was quilty of just 'going through the motions'

What is McClaren on I wonder?!?

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lackluster or disgraceful. Anyone who watched the England game could figure out that Lennon on the left and Gerard on the right was not working. England seemed to play with very little direction or passion. And it looks pretty bad for three lions right now. Subs had to be made much earlier than they were and I also wonder what McClaren is on. GET THE AXE

I actually expected much more from Israel.

PATHETIC

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a joke of a game today by England. McClaren was such a good choice to replace Sven:rolleyes: I wonder If Beckham will get an England recall once he's healthy;)

Glad To See Scotland win, along with Northern Ireland and Ireland (to bad it was against Wales)

I need a double big MAc:cool:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee that's a shame. :rolleyes: All Croatia did was win to solidify their stranglehold on top spot in the group.

:bronco:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Italy 2 - Scotland 0

Italy dominated the Scots and could have easily won by four or five. Not sure if Buffon even touched the ball.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice,

Buffon made a save on that dribbler from about 30 yards out. ;)

Toni missed a sitter, Di Natale missed two breakaways in the 2nd half.

Should have been 5-0.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Z,

He picked up an injury during training so he didnt start. De Rossi played well in the number 10 shirt.

Side note Totti said he will be back with the Azzurri in Sept for the game vs France.

Italy really needs a partner for Toni.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Andorra 0-3 England

Bloody awful match where England were booed by their own fans, chanting "what a load of rubbish" for the entire first half, and deservedly so I might add. Regardless of the result and well taken goals, this is the closest I've seen England to their days 15-years ago when managed by Graham Taylor and they missed out in qualifying for USA '94.

McClaren has proven himself in developing youth players at Man Utd, but since then, he hasn't produced anything of quality or earned any sterling international experience as a manager. The FA must replace McClaren before it's too late, as England are on track to miss Euro 2008. The players are some of the most talented around, but they are playing with no imagination or creativty, and their structure is terrible.

I'm not sure anyone or anything can rescue England at this point. They will need to win out and play at a much higher level if they are to earn themselves a place in Switzerland-Austria.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately for Steve McLaren, the press, media and England supporters in general, have hooked into another Manager to air their frustrations and discontent with yet another poor regime heading into Euro 2008. He's not the first and he most defintely won't be the last.
McLaren is technically sound and knows the game inside out, but it takes more than a tactician to coach at this level. He has so many personalities and egos in the dressing room to deal with, that it must be a nightmare trying to get the lads to play together as a team when he is surrounded by individuals. We don't produce great managers that can motivate and bring players together like we used to anymore. The game has lost its individualism when comes to this department and all our top coaches are frightened to look outside the box or be creative for fear of ridicule and critisism.
Having said that, too many darts are being thrown at McLaren at the moment and the players are hiding behind him like a human shield. Its not all about endorsements, mansions and fukcing Bentley's. Get your finger out your arse and stand up and be counted. Put the shirt on and play with dignity, pride and everything else that our nation stands for in football.
The players are the only ones who can save this current campaign. It's out of McLaren's hands right now as the players must come together on their own accord. McLaren does just not have the right personality to do this. I hope he can look into his crystal ball and get some advice or inspiration from the likes of Cloughy, Busby, Nicholson, Shankly, Ramsey and Paisley. Coaches who all demanded repsect from their players and where true motivators of men.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with most of what your saying Crafty, the players really do need to take this into their own hands and get it done.
Saying this it is MacLaren that picks the team and he needs to grow a pair and pick a team and not a bunch of individual players.
He plays Lennon on the left and Gerrard on the right, then keeps playing Lampard when he has done nothing for England lately. When he plays Gerrard in the centre he runs the game and scores 2 goals.

He needs to find the right mix and ignore the players ego's and pick a TEAM to get the job done. Look at the like's of Jose, Wenger and Benitez, they pick a team based on who they are playing and what result they need. MacLaren picks 11 individuals who on paper are great but on the pitch just not good enough.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McLaren is technically sound and knows the game inside out, but it takes more than a tactician to coach at this level. He has so many personalities and egos in the dressing room to deal with, that it must be a nightmare trying to get the lads to play together as a team when he is surrounded by individuals. We don't produce great managers that can motivate and bring players together like we used to anymore. The game has lost its individualism when comes to this department and all our top coaches are frightened to look outside the box or be creative for fear of ridicule and critisism.
...or maybe Ingerland are just shite :rolleyes::D

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0