Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Euro 2004 Qualifying

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs Im fukcing nakered after training.

Eddie went all national team on us, oh well for the better.:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay then, time for more rhetoric,

from BBC Scotland Off The Ball

"SAUERKRAUT Fritz Stuchlick. It's a name that sticks in the craw like an overly generous helping of bratwurst. Last night's Austrian ref provoked hordes of conspiracy theorists to get jumpy. They've immediately pointed out that Jackie McNamara's non-penalty has gifted the Germans the best present since last year's new set of leiderhosen.

Cynics recall the infamous World Cup 1982 incident. If you'll remember a point was good enough to see both through, so with admirable Teutonic efficiency, the ball was passed around the centre circle for 90 mins like a handball tournament, the final whistle went and both West Germany and Austria went into the 2nd round amid much accusations of them both cheating like buggery!"

Fcuking cheat.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Soccernet

England fans face travel ban

England fans may be banned from travelling to October's trip to Turkey following the trouble which occurred before last night's Euro 2004 qualifier in Sunderland.

The 2-0 victory which took England to the top of Group Seven was marred by 95 arrests before kick-off and pitch invasions which greeted both second-half goals. Police charged at England fans as they tried to prevent Turkish supporters from entering the Stadium of Light before the game.

None of the estimated 4,000 Turkey fans were involved in any police action.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=262829&cc=5901

Terrible, terrible stuff. Looks like the Captain was right about them English... Poor Turks didn't deserve that sort of behaviour.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are we really surprised by this. It is not like English fans are known for there well behaved nature at football matches.:eek:

Parkhead

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Short fcuking memories .......

Terrible, terrible stuff. Looks like the Captain was right about them English... Poor Turks didn't deserve that sort of behaviour.

Fair enough ...... there's a minority of English that are cnuts and are ruining it for everyone else.

However, unlike you lot, these yobbo's probably don't forget the stabbings of Leeds fans and Arsenal supporters from the past few years in European Competitions. How do you think the Turkish police are in Istanbul when England et. all come to play Turkey ?? Fcukin' diabolical they are, swinging for the fences with their batons at supporters' heads.

It's just a known fact that Turkish supporters are knife wielding, thieving cnuts who put little value on human life. Saw it myself at Euro 2000 .........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Short fcuking memories .......

Originally posted by Walks
It's just a known fact that Turkish supporters are knife wielding, thieving cnuts who put little value on human life. Saw it myself at Euro 2000 .........

Exactly Walks.

I'll take the Sassanachs any day over those dirty fcuking bastards.

However, the Tartan Army's the best.
Always have been, always will be.

:cool:

To quote Rab C. Nesbitt:
"Oh Flower of Scotland, da da da dee...la la la la..."

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They're the best at "making friends and influencing people".

It's called sportsmanship. Don't bother looking it up, there's no equivalent in fungulese.;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zio Jinky

Its soooooooo easy to get you wound up.

I dont know you but you know I love ya.;)

FORZA SCOTLAND:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Euro 2004 Tickets

To anyone that cares, tickets for Euro 2004 in Portugal are now on sale to the general public (on-line).

Here's a link to the site:

Euro 2004 Tickets

They've got two ways of getting tickets:

1. Buy individual matches (up to 4 tickets per match).

2. Follow 'your team' tickets where you can get tickets to see one country play in all their matches (including the final if they get there).

There are 3 different ticket categories:

Group matches cost either : $160, $88, $56.

1/4 Finals cost either : $215, $112, $64.

Semi-Finals cost either : $255, $144, $80.

The Final costs either : $430, $231, $136.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Walks, a very helpful post as I am planning (hopefully) to make the trip next year.

Anyone else?

:D

~Regs.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As am I.

Right after they build a bridge over the Atlantic. :rolleyes:

. . . and I win the lottery.

. . . and post something funny.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCUKING HELL'S BELLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . and post something funny.

I never thought this day would come. That made me laugh. There, I said it.

I might go to the Euros next year. It's only £49 return to Portugal from where I live in the future.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
had to ask the question

fastshow:

where will you live in the future?

as for me, I will try to go to Portugal as well, you'll see me on the side of the Uxbridge Road next June trying to thumb a lift to Lisboa. That and sexual favours might get me to Portugal for less than £49 return.

cheap seats here i come.

max

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
future........

Max,

I currently live in the future in Canada Water, Surrey Quays. It's just as it says on the packet. 25 minutes from Waterloo on the bus but it doesn't feel like London. It feels, strangely enough, like Canada. Except without the high wanker quotient.

I haven't bought The Standard for a few days so I must have missed the bit about the Uxbridge Rd. being extended to Lisbon. Can't turn your back, can you?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0