Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does knvb have a clue about hockey???

Does knvb have a clue about hockey???

• No, he's a muppet that should stick to the WWF threads.

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Yes, he is completely right all of the time.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No, Canada is the best hockey nation on the planet.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, Canada should adapt other nations style and rules.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This wee poll is designed to let the people have their say... do we as fellow TTPers think knvb has any scooby about hockey at all??? please vote accordingly...

yours in shite disturbing, Guinness;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
More like~ Yours who just bought himself 2 months on Injured reserve!...:mad:

BTW, I just wiped my ass with your PM. I won't divulge it's contents but lets just say your apology is not accepted.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk

My main duty on the club (other than a better than average CAT player) was back up tape guy and now you'll be screwed if I'm too injured to tape you up!!!:(

Knvbstilldoesn'tknowhockey!!!:p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if you Idiots spent a little less time watching and playing ball hockey out front of your houses you wouldn't be second rate ankle tapers and average "cat" players.

Before you start in TA don't forget you still in Div 1 Putz.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

When did this become about soccer....why don't you spend a little more time focusing on your minimun wage paying job, go home watch RAW and leave us a detailed account of what happened on the wrestling thread, you lanky redneck.

TAthinksheisbetterthanknvbsohelaughsatsuchcomments.:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It became about soccer when I noticed the guys who really think they know hockey only play on second rate squads. Coincidence? I don't think so. You spent your whole youth dreaming of jerking off Mario in the shower when you should have been out practicing.

Laugh away little man laugh away.

BTW, Apprentice your fries are burning.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overated

KNVB, don't let your head get to big.:rolleyes:

cantmakethegamesaturdaybutwouldlovetochungthisegomaniac
yuoranaverageplayerplayingonagoodteamsoi'veheard

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it's not hard why don't you play there?

Why don't you just admit you don't know that much about hockey,
I already have. Before you fire out your next over used comments about Slurrey why don't you spend some time and go read up on how all this started. I if memory serves, I left a little questions at the bottom of my post saying "Do we?"

I as only getting the puck rolling for Ifa ,but you smart asses jumped all over a comment I wish you would go back and re read. I was not talking about men winning gold I was talking about the kids and should they be more like the Euoro's.

Why don't you educate us all Apprentice. Show us hockey idiots the way. You seem to know Everything there is PLEASE give us your educated response.

I'll hang up now and listen.

BTW, My burger was cold today, but if you give me a good response in the correct thread I won't tell Skippy your manager.;)

Whydidyoudeleteyourlastpost?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I support Mcdonalds but unforunately couldn't get a job there

I know the end all be all is the NHL but when it comes to international play we don't match up as well. Do We?

The question you left "Do We" ? ...of course we do, why would you ask a stupid question after yesterdays events.

It comes down to this...if you want to play the international rules and regulations go somewhere else..Canada will never adapt to it.

re: why don't I play...becuase I like the guys I play with and like the fact you don't have to commit your life to it.

BTW, go work your 9-5 while I sit on my ass and still make more than you.:)

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personal

He seems to be taking this thread rather personal doesnt he?

You know your losing the battle of wits when you have to bring something else into it, such as where do I play compared to where do you play!

My Dad can beat up your Dad!

Giddy up

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A bit

I don't know how I even got pulled into this. Yes I do. I was helping out a buddy with a poll and somehow it got turned into me being a hockey idiot. It's true, but it wasn't my question to begin with.

Thanks for the good times guys, but I'm back to being a Dart idiot. Look for me in a Habs thread soon though, apparently that's where ALL hockey morons hang out.

Sillyrabbit ~ Fcuk off or my dad will kick YOUR ass.

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I change my vote to...

KNOB is a muppet,knows absolutely fcuk all about hockey and should stick to bragging about Surrey United. BTW knob and ifa don't you both just feel stupid now that we won or are going to join the bandwagon :p

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dads

This coming from a misguided former defender, what did you have to do for the penquin to actually get to be a striker?

How is Blakes anyway?

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kicking my ass

And by the way it would have to be your Dad cause lord knows you couldnt do it,

actually send your Mom too, Im feeling tough tonight.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Liver=Idiot~ Why would I feel stupid about Canada winning? I couldn't be happier. I was routing for them the whole time. BTW I know enough hockey to keep me one step higher than you on the food chain, so quit while your behind.

Sillyrabbit~ Now you have me curious as to who you are. oh and you wouldn't stand a chance vs my mom that's why I'm sending my dad. ;)

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moms

Moms are always tougher, thank god your not sending your Mom,
right after I posted that I almost packed up my stuff and ran to Mexico,

What was I thinking??

How is Marty??

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Overwhelming NO!!!

This thread was started to hopefully prove a point and yes knvb is getting really wound up;) ... It's obvious that Canada more than measures up to other powerhouses such as Slovakia, Belarus and Latvia!!!:rolleyes: That is why were were seeded in the Elite 6 (They were not) and we automatically qualified??? International rules or not, Canada has proven to be THE Best country in the world!!! So why would anyone question OUR game and how we play it???:confused:

GuinnesslovestowinduptheDaftDutchman!!!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0