Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Coach V get Fired this week?

Does Coach V get the ax this week?

• Total voters

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am sure glad the Canucks MVP's Kessler and Sundin are on the team because Loungo's play has been the shits

What I find so astonishing is people are surprised he is playing this way. In my opinion he has been inconsistent the entire time he has been here. I realize he is one of the top goaltenders in the world but he still struggles with consistency. For one or two months he will be unbelieveable, but he can also be terrible for a month. The first month of every season so far, the last month of last season, right now. I rather he get it out of the way now and be hot near the end of the year and hopefully into the playoffs. On to a more important note Girth has gotten awfully quite on the Sundin bashing, classic canuck fan.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On to a more important note Girth has gotten awfully quite on the Sundin bashing, classic canuck fan.

I'm the first to admit it as the my ass hurts from jumping on the wagon. I just have a hard time buying into this team regardless of who's on it. I like everyone else have spent so much time and money supporting this team and I'm consistently let down. I find not giving too much of myself to this team anymore makes it easier on my nerves as they constantly seem to fail. Sundin has been a very good player for years and has only proved thus far that he's back in shape. Hopefully this will lead to something better but I doubt it... signed ... my ass hurts Girth

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding me?

And create more drama for the local media?

Let him play through it.

who cares about the drama...whether you pull him or not, there will always be drama.
i am a huge luongo fan, but, he is not looking very sharp right now
he has allowed way too many goals the past few games and his players have had to bail him out. sure, they should be scoring goals, but, having to score 4 goals in a period to save his ass :rolleyes:

thank god they beat st.louis...that streak had to die

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm the first to admit it as the my ass hurts from jumping on the wagon. I just have a hard time buying into this team regardless of who's on it. I like everyone else have spent so much time and money supporting this team and I'm consistently let down. I find not giving too much of myself to this team anymore makes it easier on my nerves as they constantly seem to fail. Sundin has been a very good player for years and has only proved thus far that he's back in shape. Hopefully this will lead to something better but I doubt it... signed ... my ass hurts Girth

It can be heart breaking following this team. I have missed watching one or two games the entire season but I don't go to many games so for those who invest thousands of dollars only too see Jekly and Hyde displayed out on the ice, I can understand the bad wagon jumping....I feel more pain watching Federer right now as he is pretty much my favourite athlete and I would like to break Nadal's knee caps, spanish kunt.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who cares about the drama...whether you pull him or not, there will always be drama.
i am a huge luongo fan, but, he is not looking very sharp right now
he has allowed way too many goals the past few games and his players have had to bail him out. sure, they should be scoring goals, but, having to score 4 goals in a period to save his ass :rolleyes:

thank god they beat st.louis...that streak had to die

You're one of those people that probably figured Sundin would be sharp as soon as he stepped on the ice, because he's a multi-million dollar proffesional athlete, and he's paid to be ready to play, right?

Luongo has a history of being a slow starter, and that's what this is: a re-start to his season.

The 'Nucks need to keep the pedal down, and keep scorring while Luongo finds his game. Pretty simple. Besides, in his short history, how many times has Luongo shut the door and kept a low scorring team in the game? Now that the boys are scorring w/ confidence, they can re-pay that debt to their best player and let him work through this.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schneider is tearing it up in the minors. They should bring him up and send Luongo down to the minors to regain his confidence.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schneider is tearing it up in the minors. They should bring him up and send Luongo down to the minors to regain his confidence.

ouch!
i don't know about that, but a little bit of rest might do some good
3 goals a game is unacceptable

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another comeback win for the boys, when Luongo rolls in to November form the league will have to watch out. How many games has he been back for? Gotta be close to his normal stretch of shitty games to start a season.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone hear what Tony Gallagher said about Jagr signing in Vancouver??? He wants out of Russia and would sign for next to nothing just to get back in the NHL. and Vancouver is one of the teams interested in him. sounds like the Sundin saga part 2. I believe it's just a rumour. but could you imagine Jagr with the Sedins and Kesler Sundin and Demitra. wow that would be scary if that came true.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone hear what Tony Gallagher said about Jagr signing in Vancouver??? He wants out of Russia and would sign for next to nothing just to get back in the NHL. and Vancouver is one of the teams interested in him. sounds like the Sundin saga part 2. I believe it's just a rumour. but could you imagine Jagr with the Sedins and Kesler Sundin and Demitra. wow that would be scary if that came true.

I actually heard this last week somewhere, that would be awesome to get Jagr for a run. Cost us nothing but money, and he's in game shape because he's currently playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0