Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Division 2 Summer Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lookin' forward to soakin' up some rays...playin' some footy and kickin' some arse around the pitch ;)

First Game:

Vancouver Jaguars vs. Burnaby Shooters...Adanac NW

Old rivals...always a good game vs. the Shoot's

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Nice to see you back Striker. Look forward to following your results since we are off for the summer.

CHAB

Why? What's up?

Our pool should be a fun one to follow considering we have "Squabble Nation" and our pals the "Shamrock fcuk me overs" to play during the Summer.
Feel free to come on out and crack a couple brew with us on the sidelines.

striker14

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker, I heard your team should have been in the Div. 1 Summer season pool, but refused and said you'll either play in Div.2 or no division at all. Or was that the B E E R N U T S? ;)

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Why? What's up?

Everyone is doing other things. Softball, summer league on various teams, I need a break and you guys are entertaining on this site :) :rolleyes:

striker14 said:
"Squabble Nation" ....... Feel free to come on out and crack a couple brew with us on the sidelines.

We played them in the Wickham Tournament, twice, beat them twice. Okay, it was only 7-A-Side. Should be entertaining to watch you guys play them. I'll have to check the schedule and may take you up on it if I'm not playing myself. Is Spazz playing with you guys?

Cheers,

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Striker, I heard your team should have been in the Div. 1 Summer season pool, but refused and said you'll either play in Div.2 or no division at all. Or was that the B E E R N U T S? ;)

Good one...I give you that... :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 3 Burnaby Shooters 5

Well, a bit of a bummer that we lost because we played fairly well, and considering this Team decided to thump the ball up the field from Defense to 1 particular forward the whole time, you would think we could stop em' but we couldn't. A couple of blunders on our behalf which they capitalized on, but otherwise, decent summer season opener....we'll be ready next time!

Next feeding....Shamrock "fuk me overs"
Monday, May 9th...7:00PM...Memorial Park

Should be interesting!! :D

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
VANCOUVER JAGUARS 3 SQUAMISH NATION 2

Well...it started out with a bang this game...well almost...guns were drawn, but no shots fired :rolleyes:

We pulled onto the REZZZZZZZZ...and were greeted with about 5 cop cars doing a bust on a house. Our game was delayed while they hunted the culprits down in a house across from the pitch. All went well...GAME ON...

SN go up 1-0 about 20 minutes into the game off of a crossed ball in the 6 yeard box and their forward popping it by me (yes, I was in net again). About 10 minutes later, Lips chips one over the Goalie after she flubbed a goal kick and the score is 1-1.

Second half got a bit chippier with our smallest defenceman going toe to toe with their biggest, baddest forward...no harm done as I stepped inbetween them to cool em' off.

SN goes up 2-1 after yet another cross into the 6 yard box and their defenceman being left wide open and sinkin' it. That wouldn't get us down...another cross from Spazz to Lips and in she goes again...one on one with the Goalie and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL...tie game.

10 minutes left in the game...a shot is taken on net from SN...striker14 makes a save...grabs the ball...punts it up the field...bounces over their sweeper's head and there goes LIPS again, one on one with the Goalie and swings it past her...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL...Jaguar's win 3-2

Exciting game...Great finish...ON TO THE NEXT FEEDING!!!

striker14

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Etiquette

Just a quick piss take… I coach the Aldergrove Green Devils playing Div 2D this summer last night we played a game against GFC Whalley and won 4-2…. We were up 2-0 and were pretty much taking it to them in the first half they get a break away and score…. No Problem there…. But then her teammate takes one knee a proceeds to shine her boot… are you freakin kidding me… your Losing and being out played! Well this revs my girls up we pot a few more in the second half and instead of show boating just head back to center circle… 5 mins left in the game and they score one more… and you guessed it another shoe polish… somebody has to tell these girls that they look ridiculous when there show boating when losing the game…!! If you want to show off maybe win more then two games this season until then if you like shining boots so much we have about 15 pairs you can shine from a winning team!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Soccer Etiquette

Just a quick piss take… I coach the Aldergrove Green Devils playing Div 2D this summer last night we played a game against GFC Whalley and won 4-2…. We were up 2-0 and were pretty much taking it to them in the first half they get a break away and score…. No Problem there…. But then her teammate takes one knee a proceeds to shine her boot… are you freakin kidding me… your Losing and being out played! Well this revs my girls up we pot a few more in the second half and instead of show boating just head back to center circle… 5 mins left in the game and they score one more… and you guessed it another shoe polish… somebody has to tell these girls that they look ridiculous when there show boating when losing the game…!! If you want to show off maybe win more then two games this season until then if you like shining boots so much we have about 15 pairs you can shine from a winning team!

One word for you...WHALLEY :D

It's too bad they won't see this piss-take Cantuzzi as I am the only person who actually reads or contributes to this thread...
Way to take it to em'...

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
One word for you...WHALLEY :D

It's too bad they won't see this piss-take Cantuzzi as I am the only person who actually reads or contributes to this thread...
Way to take it to em'...

striker14
I'm here, I'm here, really ... I do enjoy your ranting and everything else that comes out of your mouth.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
I'm here, I'm here, really ... I do enjoy your ranting and everything else that comes out of your mouth.

CHAB

HA HA HA HA...too funny!!
This thread is deserted...what happened to everyone?

We played the Burnaby Shock yesterday and won 3-2...good game.
We were trailing in the 1st half when their striker, who mind you, I'm surprised could run with her shorts hiked so far up you could hardly see em', but she chipped a nice shot right over me...goalie's nightmare.
We were all over em' but just couldn't finish...
2nd half...we were all over em' again and it paid off...nice pass through to our girl up front and she shot a nice low shot in the right corner...then about 15 mins. later, Lips gets a nice pass and goes in...1 on 1 and sinks it...WOO HOO!!
They get it back about 5 minutes later on a corner kick which rebounded off of someone and past me in net (yes, I am in net :( ) so now it is 2-2...we don't let up...Aly gets another nice ball upfront from a couple of nice passes in our mid...GOOOOOOOOOAL!! We hold em' off and walk away with the W!!

How you guys doin'

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
But then her teammate takes one knee a proceeds to shine her boot…

That sounds hysterical to me. Perhaps they were taking the piss out of the winning team? Or the player happened to be the ringer just coming off an injury after 10 months. You have to think of the optional reasons as to 'why' she did this. I wish someone captured it on video, we need some refreshing posts in the gallery :)

Striker, there are others who read this and choose not to participate ;) . I thought I'd jump in after I heard about the fashion faux pas on the field. Perhaps those shorts are perfectly placed up there, where the sun don't shine. It's kinda perverse, but some may find pleasure that way :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:
That sounds hysterical to me. Perhaps they were taking the piss out of the winning team? Or the player happened to be the ringer just coming off an injury after 10 months. You have to think of the optional reasons as to 'why' she did this. I wish someone captured it on video, we need some refreshing posts in the gallery :)

Striker, there are others who read this and choose not to participate ;) . I thought I'd jump in after I heard about the fashion faux pas on the field. Perhaps those shorts are perfectly placed up there, where the sun don't shine. It's kinda perverse, but some may find pleasure that way :eek:

Maybe they just don't take summer soccer that seriously and are having a laugh? Imagine that, someone having a laugh and enjoying themselves during a soccer match. Imagine that. Fcuk, even some teams in the coed league can't do that. Now that's sad.....

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
......I'm surprised could run with her shorts hiked so far up you could hardly see em', but she chipped a nice shot right over me...goalie's nightmare.

How you guys doin'

striker14
You were probably like a deer caught in headlights, looking up her shorts and all.....It's easy to chip the ball over you if your head is below your waist staring at that girl's shorts. I can picture you now.....how's your neck?

We don't play summer ball but we are entered in the Kamloops Long Weekend Tourney this year.

CHAB

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

I am all for having a good time... thats why I play and coach soccer its alot of fun... but I was trying to save this girl form future humiliation - be it winter league or beer league if your gonna shine your boots make sure you are up by alot cause its amazing the amount of motivation my team got to beat them after that! And trust me they were not the good clean team just coming out to have a good time....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cantuzzi said:
Captain

I am all for having a good time... thats why I play and coach soccer its alot of fun... but I was trying to save this girl form future humiliation - be it winter league or beer league if your gonna shine your boots make sure you are up by alot cause its amazing the amount of motivation my team got to beat them after that! And trust me they were not the good clean team just coming out to have a good time....

I didn't see it obviously but it would anger me more if a team was hammering us and started doing that. That is showboating. In this case, if you're losing it is difficult to construe it as showboating. Maybe it's something they said they were going to do no matter what the score was? As I said, I wasn't there and you would obviously know if it was out of order. Cheers.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 2 Burnaby Shooters 0

Great game lastnight. Nice passing, BEAUTY GOALS...and our girls kept our heads cool when the Shooters started to get out of hand, so all in all...GREAT GAME...good win!!

Nice goals by Melissa and Nikki...both in 2nd half :wa:

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguar 4 Shamrock Rovers 2

We've kissed and made up since the "Rumble in East Van" and we have had a good couple o' games since. We took this one happily...Aly with a hattie and Patti poppin' the first one in.

Good game had by all

striker14

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Green Devils 6 Surrey Mavs 1

Well it was a nice way to end our summer season.. and it also wrapped up first place!! for a division 3 winter team I have to congradulate my team for a job well done... 32 goals for and only 7 against with a 9-1 record... looking forward to a very exciting winter season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0