Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Div 1A - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bimini's v. Club I has been moved to Adanac East.
Same time: 2:00pm
Same day: Saturday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah, nothing better than having a home game in fcuking East Van. :rolleyes: Fcuking Richmond Parks Board is an absolute disgrace.........

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions.....

Week 4 predictions from Hard Ballz as follows........

Club I. 2-1 Bimini's
Peg. 2-2 Binger's
Hagars 1-1 Meralomas
Norvan 1-2 Clan ( MOTW )
Serbs ?-? Sikhs

Good luck to all
:D

Hard Ballz

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs/Burnsie

The East Van Club I Supporters Club (EVCISC) will be in attendance Saturday. Apparently, Adanac isn't too far from where I live now. Well I'm on the Adanac Bike route or so Im told...just need a bike now I guess. Looking forward to it. :)

Gaffa,foundermemberofEVCISC.

Go Hoops. And Lomas

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll expect all you TTP'ers to say hello on Saturday. That is, without a non-appreciative rippling of the twine, thank you very much. Each of you purchase me a pint for every one you put past me -- and I expect to go home cold sober. ;)

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you've got it ass backwards Keep. Why the fcuk should someone buy YOU a pint for scoring on you? I haven't spent much time in the gambling threads, but surely t'is YOU who should be buying the pints should someone score on you, no?

Just an observation from a Div 1A thread lurker :D

Willy McLogic

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm just trying to save them money and me some brian cells: I could have suggested they buy me a beer for every save I make, but then I'd bankrupt them. :D

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper

...so what you're saying is they're gonna be all over you lot. That, or they're all skint already.

I'm off for a beer. This is all a bit confusing. Until saturday, gentlemen....

Hey Willy, is Animal playing again?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shamrock

you should be happy that you're playing on a nice pitch or are you just upset about the dodgy drive home after some pops?

keeps - wouldn't mind some brian cells. what are they?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you should be happy that you're playing on a nice pitch or are you just upset about the dodgy drive home after some pops?

Yes, Bandcamp, it is a very long drive for a home game but hopefully it will be worth it. I'm looking forward to seeing the Gaffa and a other TTPers who might be present. The first couple are on me, Gaffa!

Captain

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Barney's Army

I don't like to predict our own games, but the Peg squad is finally looking healthier and should have a good compliment today. Big Mario back in the pipes is always a good thing.

In true Pete Rose fashion, I am going to put $10 on Sports Action for a Peg win vs. Barney's Army. Scoreline will be 3-1 Peg.:knvb:

JR:p :wa: :p :wa: :p :wa:

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I vs WFC Bimini

Bimini - 3
Club I - 0

I watched the game from half time of which the score was 1-0 in favor of the Biminis.

Their second and third goals came on the counter-attack. The game was primarily controlled by Club I with WFC in the defensive shell. WFC gave Club I 3/4 of the field and clogged up the last 1/4.
Club I did not have alot chances on net. Club I did not show much imagination as they continuously run the ball up the wing and tried the arial cross. They also left Regs the last ma back without much support which is where their second and third came in. The captain will state that the Ref was shite and I have to concur. On the bright side, the weather was good and the pitch was in great shape although aliitle small.

Biteme...out

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shocker...

Bingers Army 2-1 Peg-Olys

my first loss to a Purple squad ever...

BA's scored in the 2nd minute which was a total shock as we P'Olys had a full squad out and a decent warm up... BA's barely rolled in by 2:00 with virtually no warm up at all. I must admit that Bingers were better than I expected with two rather large fellas up front who were often dangerous.

Just not nearly good enuf today... end of story.

ouch.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags...

Hey Jags, maybe you should try not to predict your own games next time.....I think you put a jinx on your team!

p.s.....You'd have an extra $10 in your pocket for sports action:D

Hard Ballz:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme put it just about right. Club I controlled much of the ball in all the areas we couldn't have cared less about: off on the wings, 30 yards out, and just about everywhere except in the Westside 18. In fact, during the first 20-25 minutes, green & white striped men came out like gang-busters and on the verge of tearing us apart (including a post within the first 5).

Club I's keeper was the best dressed on the field, thanks to his sharp and snappy Bayern jersey -- he had no chance on either of the first two, while the third he knocked in himself on an unfortunate breakaway play.

It was nice to finally meet some famous names post-game, but I couldn't help but feel like I walked in on a somber funeral wake. I appologize for having to turn down the beer, but the bird has a thing about me cracking open another when she wants to leave -- that and the fact it was a Canadian! Surely, that must be just what you offer outsiders -- you save the good stuff for yourselves, right? ;)

Untested,
Keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0